• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I have Netflix. What anime should i watch?

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
Teen Titans Go is hardly among the most terrible cartoons to grace CN. I certainly don't dislike it.

:231:
It's certainly not the lowest Cartoon Network ever went (CNreality and MAD,) but I think TTG fails both at being a Teen Titans spinoff (Strong case of character derailment) AND a kid's show (Underestimating kids' intelligence, as well as horrible morals being used unironically). Not to mention that the writers have a bit of a "LA LA CAN'T HEAR YOU" mentality, turning valid criticisms into straw arguments.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The current design approach in #FE rubs me the wrong way after the 2 year limbo on development news for SMT x FE. I agree with most of the design complaints to some degree. I just cannot find any appeal in the game outside of gameplay and FE.
I'm half and half with this. I can see the appeal in the design; especially with the idols, J-Pop and overall the anime tropes people like to see. But could I say it really has anything to do with SMT, or FE? Not really.

Now I'm pretty sure it's going to be hit regardless of the criticism, and to be honest a FE and SMT crossover was already a tough hill to climb in of itself. Primarily with clashing differences in tone and gameplay. But could I say this is the best solution? To me, probably not. But that's just how I feel.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I am going to ask this again...
Is there a thread that is for training others? They ask to play and they play? I know there are Skype groups, but I prefer to just use Smashboards to communicate. I by a training thread, I mean general discussion of PLAYING Smash Bros. and asking for help.
Scratch the Skype thing. I just don't like Skype.

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I am going to ask this again...
Is there a thread that is for training others? They ask to play and they play? I know there are Skype groups, but I prefer to just use Smashboards to communicate. I by a training thread, I mean general discussion of PLAYING Smash Bros. and asking for help.
If you wish i can play friendlies with you.

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
I'd be up for some friendlies matches, actually; need to keep my skills sharp if I ever want to get into tournaments. :p

'Course, I only have the 3DS version.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
It's certainly not the lowest Cartoon Network ever went (CNreality and MAD,) but I think TTG fails both at being a Teen Titans spinoff (Strong case of character derailment) AND a kid's show (Underestimating kids' intelligence, as well as horrible morals being used unironically). Not to mention that the writers have a bit of a "LA LA CAN'T HEAR YOU" mentality, turning valid criticisms into straw arguments.
MAD had video game references, though, so it's not the lowest, either. :awesome:

Or maybe it crosses the line twice for me as far as being shoddy goes and I just didn't notice it.

There's a ton of CN shows I wouldn't even so much as give a second look, but the sketch based format of MAD meant you could cherry-pick the show for the OK stuff during Netflix views.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Is there something like a merge option in edit for the mods?
Yep, there is a merge option for moderators.

I can select multiple posts and merge them into one. Same for entire threads.

It's not in the normal edit options, though I can edit other users' posts.

Of course, it goes without saying that I normally don't use such tools. With power comes responsibility, after all...

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
Yep, there is a merge option for moderators.

I can select multiple posts and merge them into one. Same for entire threads.

It's not in the normal edit options, though I can edit other users' posts.

Of course, it goes without saying that I normally don't use such tools. With power comes responsibility, after all...
Okay, I was just curious...

Edit: (Buddha) (Buddha) I might not be able to fight. Not sure right now...

Go ahead and add me to your friends list anyway though (if you want to).

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I buy so many eShop games to drown out my many, many insecurities and stresses. Buying another eShop game is my version of ordering another pint. I should probably cut that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom