• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Nope, don't think I ever said that.

Didn't Opossum Opossum say he had the broken english text on the NZ social thread weeks ago?
Now that you say that, it may of been him
Oh God it was terrible. Like seriously, as if two sentences were merged together.
Maybe they fixed it up before sending it my way lol XD
HHD. I really like how we take a look at what the towns'folk are doing when we are not there.
I didnt think about it like that by you are right about that. Im glad you liked it~

Im pretty happy that the game is well liked~

Last edited:

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
Having not seen Death Note, the most unlikeable thing I've seen Light do is as an assist trophy in SSF2.
If he sees you, which he will if you stand on the same platform as him (which makes him a huge threat on Final Destination/3DS Ω), he writes your name, laughing maniacally, and a countdown appears over your head. Once it reaches 0, boom. Instant KO.

He IS very rare, though... All the same, I imagine a lot of the Smash community would love to see him write "Son Goku".
After which book will explode into fire, since Son Goku can not be killed by such petty things...
:p

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Serious question.
I have a Fight Pad for Smash bros. 4. I think it's amazing but it feels off. It feels kind of clunky. I have been wanting a new controller because of this. Not to mention, sometimes, when I press A it makes this loud screech noise. Very annoying.
Considering I want a controller only for Smash, what should I do? Get a Nintendo brand Controller? As far as I can tell, this is the most preferred controller. I also may want a Mad Catz controller. They do wear out much earlier than most controllers, but they are comfortable for me. More than the Nintendo product. The thing is, couldn't I just take the Mad Catz controller to some kind of shop that repairs things like that? I am not sure if such places exist (maybe online they do) but I could ask them to tighten a few screws and just fix it up.
So, Mad Catz controller, or Nintendo?

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Serious question.
I have a Fight Pad for Smash bros. 4. I think it's amazing but it feels off. It feels kind of clunky. I have been wanting a new controller because of this. Not to mention, sometimes, when I press A it makes this loud screech noise. Very annoying.
Considering I want a controller only for Smash, what should I do? Get a Nintendo brand Controller? As far as I can tell, this is the most preferred controller. I also may want a Mad Catz controller. They do wear out much earlier than most controllers, but they are comfortable for me. More than the Nintendo product. The thing is, couldn't I just take the Mad Catz controller to some kind of shop that repairs things like that? I am not sure if such places exist (maybe online they do) but I could ask them to tighten a few screws and just fix it up.
Don't use 3rd party controllers as they are often terrible. It is recommend that you get a Gamecube controller.

Kokiri.Hylian

Smash Cadet
NNID
Hylian_is_back
I say get the Nintendo controller. It's actually pretty handy for other games if you're a dedicated Wii U player, it is good for 49.99 Retail price. However, if you ever played Melee, Brawl, or Project M, get a Gamecube Controller.

Morbi

Scavenger
Serious question.
Inb4 everyone, including myself, tells you to get the official Nintendo controller.

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
Just Walked into my Bro's Bedrooom, he fell asleep while on his PC and he was looking up "Shantae Hot pics"
Me: .. *Slowly Walks out*

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I say get the Nintendo controller. It's actually pretty handy for other games if you're a dedicated Wii U player, it is good for 49.99 Retail price. However, if you ever played Melee, Brawl, or Project M, get a Gamecube Controller.
Thank you. And Hi.
Guys it's a new user. Fresh meat.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Also apparently Conker's part in that Microsoft game was cancelled. Ah well.
What game? Why would they even do that?
Just Walked into my Bro's Bedrooom, he fell asleep while on his PC and he was looking up "Shantae Hot pics"
welp, burn the computer

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
"It's only natural for a boy his age."
You're now in a slice of life anime.

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Apparently the Conker's Big Reunion DLC was cancelled for Project Spark.
Some of us Conker fans believe Chris rather not work with Rare or Microsoft, or Microsoft is working on a new Conker Project. Either Conker's other bad fur day, or Conker: Getting Medieval.

D

Deleted member

Apparently the Conker's Big Reunion DLC was cancelled for Project Spark.
Really? Well, that sounds like they're either making an actual sequel to Conker's Bad Fur Day, or outright lost intersst. Might have to do with the fact Project Spark is adopting a free subscription model starting today.

Last edited by a moderator:

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Really? Well, that sounds like they're either making an actual sequel to Conker's Bad Fur Day, or outright lost intersst. Might have to do with the fact Project Spark is adopting a free subscription model starting today.
Plus Chris (The voice of Conker and Birdy, and Fajo) Is making The unlikely tale of Rusty Pup. I do believe It will be for the Xbox One and Wii U. Maybe Microsoft wants him to only work with them. Anyway, I see this as good. Like you said, maybe a new opening. That and we don't have to pretend that Conker would have been a rated T game in this time. Conker's big reunion had no appeal to me. At least team Dakota brought him to Microsoft's attention.

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
triple super hyper ultra dive mega post drownball champion

Someone Called Me That...
That Isn't Even my final form

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
so my headphones stopped working out of the blue
so i'm having to use two very uncomfortable ones
my ears hurt. badly.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
so my headphones stopped working out of the blue
so i'm having to use two very uncomfortable ones
my ears hurt. badly.
ughh, i hate it when headphones break :( my headphones have failed working a couple of times, but luckily they fix themselves overnight or something. i probably wont get lucky anymore in the future, eheh..

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
When I took a nap this afternoon, I dreamed that there was a Nintendo Direct announcing a Virtual Console overhaul, adding GC controller support, promising all the missing consoles, not to mention a huge amount of the missing games...

Then I woke up and I was sad.

D

Deleted member

Plus Chris (The voice of Conker and Birdy, and Fajo) Is making The unlikely tale of Rusty Pup. I do believe It will be for the Xbox One and Wii U. Maybe Microsoft wants him to only work with them. Anyway, I see this as good. Like you said, maybe a new opening. That and we don't have to pretend that Conker would have been a rated T game in this time. Conker's big reunion had no appeal to me. At least team Dakota brought him to Microsoft's attention.
Yeah, I heard about that game. Looks like it will be releasing on Wii U, 3DS, and mobile devices running Android and iOS. Don't know about a possible Xbox One release, unless he's in for the money.

At least they tried "reviving" him in a way.

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
When I took a nap this afternoon, I dreamed that there was a Nintendo Direct announcing a Virtual Console overhaul, adding GC controller support, promising all the missing consoles, not to mention a huge amount of the missing games...

Then I woke up and I was sad.
Make it happen Uncle Nintendo!

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
@Flight Well I'm not dead, the sky is up and I got my Pro Controller working with my PC in the end.

If you remember from last month, I was having an issue where my default drivers kept reinstalling and taking the place of the new Toshiba ones. I first tried turning off auto-detect drivers in the advanced start up settings, yet the drivers still kept coming back. Then you suggested that I stop automatic driver updates in advanced system settings, and that worked!

At least- for little while. When I restarted the computer, Toshiba Bluetooth Stack would no longer recognize any Bluetooth signals. I was in a position where I would have had to reinstall the damn thing every time I booted up. However, I stumbled across a solution. While searching to see if I was really using the latest version, I discovered that Toshiba made different drivers that you could use depending on the manufacturer of your Bluetooth device. The weird thing is these were not listed on Toshiba's page where I got the old ones and can no longer find. I installed the ones for Broadcom, without uninstalling the old ones, and after that, Toshiba Bluetooth Stack worked like a charm.

However, I had another problem. WiinUPro needs another program, called vJoy, to read the stick movement. So downloaded the latest version as instructed, but it didn't work. Turns out it only works with an older version. So I got that, and made some progress. I tested it on Dolphin, put it wouldn't let me select the controller. So then I just downloaded WiinUSoft, which tricks your computer into thinking the Pro is an Xbox controller. And I still use that to this day!

So that, ladies and gentlemen, is how to install the infamous Toshiba Bluetooth Stack.

So, while I was gone the site got a pretty fresh redesign. I kinda like it. ;)
......really?

I actually did had a problem on my blurtooth driver on linux to sync my wii stuff, but I was able to force a fixed version, solved :)

Because now.......euh......it;s jsut works natively. Like I just need my bluetooth dongle and the controller and it works. It wokrks so well that starting this Friday, I will gltich hunt spm with a wiimote and on tests I did, it jsut......works.

LINUX FTW! (oh btw, this only took some hours to fix the versions, it was a known bug that would be fixed after I update to linux mint 18 which should release next June).

seriously why you had THAT much troubles on Windows?

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I moved and put new roof sheets on my patio but some of the old sheets had stagnant water... that ended falling over me and probably some of that dirty water ended in my mouth... infection hype

Quibble

Smash Cadet
NNID
Blueurce
Oh god today was awful, broke my phone unloading boxes at work, my Bearded Dragon is sick and it rained most of the day.

Anything cool happen for anyone today?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I moved and put new roof sheets on my patio but some of the old sheets had stagnant water... that ended falling over me and probably some of that dirty water ended in my mouth... infection hype
Oh my god you poor thing
Oh god today was awful, broke my phone unloading boxes at work, my Bearded Dragon is sick and it rained most of the day.

Well I have an extreme cold but everything is good when I play HHD

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Nothing really. Unless surfing the Internet is cool.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Hello.

Feel free to hang out out more often.

This place has been a little lonely since the mods shut down the rampant meme-posting. :)

D

Deleted member

Nope, today has been okay so far, I guess. Nothing much to say.

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
Just fought Laggy FG Links and Peaches.....time for some Nujabes :L

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I just discovered that Comic Sans isn't a selectable font here.
*sad*

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Super Smash Bros., also known as: "How much crippling self-loathing can I build up in five minutes or less?"

D

Deleted member

I just discovered that Comic Sans isn't a selectable font here.
*sad*
Now that I think about it.. adding Comic Sans to the font list would make sense. Perfect way to post jokes without mixing them with emoticons. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom