• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just discovered that Comic Sans isn't a selectable font here.
*sad*
That font isn't here because they want to protect our sanity

It has been raining hard for a while, so I checked the weather radar... there's a Tornado Warning in the east (most specifically in Tornillo, Texas)

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I've already had my ordeal with Listeria.
Did this have anything to do with his situation?
It has been raining hard for a while, so I checked the weather radar... there's a Tornado Warning in the east (most specifically in Tornillo, Texas)
I need to see where this system is headed.

Good think I dont know anyone that lives in Tornillo. This is actually my first time hearing that cities name

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Did this have anything to do with his situation?

I need to see where this system is headed.

Good think I dont know anyone that lives in Tornillo. This is actually my first time hearing that cities name
You can check the radar here http://www.kvia.com/weather/interactive-radar
That town is mostly rural with low population according to the weather anchor, but just now the Tornado alert has been lifted because the supercell is weakening.

On the other hand an alert has been issued in my city because another cell with heavy rain and hail is hitting us.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well, back to Young Link. I've used this avatar before, but it's still one of my favorites. I was going to use the picture below as my avatar but I think I would of accidentally killed people because of how cute it is.
tumblr_nsgy34Jwah1ta75slo1_500-1.png

Actually that's a lie. I'll probably switch my avatar to this later. :younglinkmelee:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
That font isn't here because they want to protect our sanity

I'm tempted to type in comic sans through MS Paint, screenshot it, then upload the image as my posts

But that's a lot of work and I have satellite so no

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I'm tempted to type in comic sans through MS Paint, screenshot it, then upload the image as my posts

But that's a lot of work and I have satellite so no
Would you have to add text to it?
It's technically an image only post but it would also be just text.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Hell is literally breaking lose it seems, Stay safe and stay inside.

You may live in a whole different place but you are ma best friend
Now I feel smart for putting those roof sheets.... and not washing my car.... and not doing lanudry lol
Thanks, I really appreciate that

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Would you have to add text to it?
It's technically an image only post but it would also be just text.
That's a really good question actually too bad I'm not in a position of power so I can't answer it

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Hello, guys and gals. How are you all doing?

I'm watching PB&Jeff, and then decided to make a gif from it:
I should probably go to sleep, though...

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
That's a really good question actually too bad I'm not in a position of power so I can't answer it
Wasn't this same question raised when allison allison started using those Earthbound text gifs? I don't remember what was decided back then, but does anyone else here know? Or we could just tag a mod

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
There's a downpour right now, but a car selling cornsticks is outside trying to sell its food without giving a damn about the rain :4darkpit:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Wasn't this same question raised when allison allison started using those Earthbound text gifs? I don't remember what was decided back then, but does anyone else here know? Or we could just tag a mod
Don't be silly anarchy must reign we cannot tag the mods

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I don't remember the mods saying anything about it, but I remember thinking that it was a bad idea.
So yeah, add text to it, even if your image is text it's still an image, deep down inside.

Adding text to text images keeps images from having an identity crisis.
Appreciate how the images feel.

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
attempting to get most of custom moves on the Wii U version. I can't seem to find a reliable way to farm them.maybe Trophy Rush? most of Ganon stuff i got except for the good ones D:

D

Deleted member

I think you're better off using actual text in your posts rather than images alone, as they are considered spam when you take the rules into consideration.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

PF9

Smash Lord
has anyone ever seen a mouse at a pet store and ever gone "Pika, Pikachu?" Pika speak is, after all, the universal language when wanting to talk to mice

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I went to Best Buy right after work, and they happened to be restocking on amiibo. I managed to get a Marth amiibo. They had boxes of them...the most I've seen. O_O

They didn't have Villager, Shulk, or Meta Knight though...plenty of Captain Falcon, Fox, Little Mac, and Dark Pit.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
My internet stopped working for a while; my ADSL Cable was kill, fortunately I found another cable.
Still tomorrow Im going to buy a longer and more resistant one :p

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
I went to Best Buy right after work, and they happened to be restocking on amiibo. I managed to get a Marth amiibo. They had boxes of them...the most I've seen. O_O

They didn't have Villager, Shulk, or Meta Knight though...plenty of Captain Falcon, Fox, Little Mac, and Dark Pit.
Are you the cousin of MewtwoKing? (Get it? 'Cause your names......)

I once went to a Gamestop, and there were a lot of Pac-man amiibos...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Bad news guys...the Trans-Pacific Partnership has been drafted...
With this "partnership" in effect, we can no longer review products without the consent of the intellectual property holder? That's a load of ****. I'm sorry. How am I EVEN supposed to contact them?

Same thing goes to cosplayers. They should have the right to cosplay in public. That doesn't seem to scream "stealing a company's IP wahh wahh" to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
2016 be like; a ton of cosplayers get arrested at a comic-con, popular lets players migrate to a new stremaing site while YT and Twitch lose tons of users.

Actually this Law could kill Twitch Plays Pokémon... TPP may end TPP
With this "partnership" in effect, we can no longer review products without the consent of the intellectual property holder? That's a load of ****. I'm sorry. How am I EVEN supposed to contact them?

Same thing goes to cosplayers. They should have the right to cosplay in public. That doesn't seem to scream "stealing a company's IP wahh wahh" to me.
This deal really is terrible. I'm surprised Obama is supporting such a horrible agreement--it blatantly favors the corporations over the people. The government corruption be real.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
México is stupid by getting in that Partenship, people here doesn't care about copyright and if the law passes they're going to be more motivated to pirate the products thus causing a backfire that will smash our economy even more.

This deal really is terrible. I'm surprised Obama is supporting such a horrible agreement--it blatantly favors the corporations over the people. The government corruption be real.
Obama basically is letting a mess on purpose for the next president imo; he's just a wrecked show now.
I watched his most recent speech, he lacked coherence sometimes and tried to be funny to derail a little bit the questions the reporters asked.
Many economists are foreshadowing a financial crash because the dollar keeps getting stronger while the Fed prints the currency with no end, and this deal will accelerate the crash even more.

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
What the hell US copyright law is getting MORE restrictive!?

That's the opposite of what needs to happen

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Yeah, I agree. If this gets through Congress and America agrees to the TPP, it will create a huge mess.
In addition, the copyright changes are not the only bad things about this deal: http://www.citizen.org/TPP
This is a terrible, terrible deal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom