• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
can someone explain to me why TTG has 14 ****ING HALF-HOUR SLOTS when each of the other Cartoon Network programs at the very most have 4 or 5 30min slots to themselves
Because it's popular. Why? Because kid those day like dumb thing without any sense at all.
Seriously, the popularity of this show is like a mystery for me. How something so bad can be liked that much? It's beyond me i swear.:4darkpit:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Because it's popular. Why? Because kid those day like dumb thing without any sense at all.
Seriously, the popularity of this show is like a mystery for me. How something so bad can be liked that much? It's beyond me i swear.:4darkpit:
Teen Titans Go? I think i have that this before but i don't remember. How is it bad?

D

Deleted member

Because it makes money for the network, just like everything else.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I love how much they talk about Anime and Manga in Happy Home.
Can you paraphrase a couple tidbits for me?

I may still need to get it since the decorating system in AC:NL is clunky, limiting, and luck based. I like to do themed rooms, and with so much cool stuff to use. . .

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Teen Titans Go? I think i have that this before but i don't remember. How is it bad?
I will say it's as bad as.....

As a comic show

As a show for kids

And as a spin-off of Teen Titan.

No really, this show is so stupid that it make questionning about the humanity logic. Or atleast the one of the guy who made that crap. Oh, and for anyone that would say :

"Muh, you only say that because you are a fanboy of the original show."

NO!! The creator of this show have said with their own word. That they want to make this show as stupid as they can. They said that in a interview.
Because nostalgia and dislike of change. TT was good yes but stuff changes

I like the cartoon tbh so I guess that means I like dumb things
You can like this show. I have nothing against people that like thing that i don't like. It's just for me that this show is very bad on alot of thing. But hey, if you enjoy it. I'm not going to say that you should feel ashame or something like that. We all like movie, video game or show that others person said are bad.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Teen Titans Go is hardly among the most terrible cartoons to grace CN. I certainly don't dislike it.

:231:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Can you paraphrase a couple tidbits for me?

I may still need to get it since the decorating system in AC:NL is clunky, limiting, and luck based. I like to do themed rooms, and with so much cool stuff to use. . .
You mean say some of the stuff they said?
For Japan, it's the day after Christmas. But we still don't know when the West will get it next year.
I hope it makes it to the west and the babies crying in the west don't influence it not coming over

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Yeah, but to not go to too much trouble if you can't remember it exactly.
Oh I can quickly go visit there houses and talk to them XD

Here is what Lopez says " Ok, I was on board with the English version of this manga until they started eating donuts. Hah! Like the Character Raisuboru would ever be seen eating donuts! That's silly, buckaroo!"

Phil: "I'd prefer to read this manga in the correct language, but all I could find was this, ugh, localized version. Oh well. I guess I'll have to suffer through it" ( I hated Phil after I saw this)

Marshal: " I wish manga would hurry up and get to the good stuff. Just turn into your special form already, guy!"

I think there is way more then that though

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Oh I can quickly go visit there houses and talk to them XD

Here is what Lopez says " Ok, I was on board with the English version of this manga until they started eating donuts. Hah! Like the Character Raisuboru would ever be seen eating donuts! That's silly, buckaroo!"

Phil: "I'd prefer to read this manga in the correct language, but all I could find was this, ugh, localized version. Oh well. I guess I'll have to suffer through it" ( I hated Phil after I saw this)

Marshal: " I wish manga would hurry up and get to the good stuff. Just turn into your special form already, guy!"

I think there is way more then that though
I sympathize with Marshal, although my complaint is aimed more at Archie Comics.

You've been stalling the storyline of the same game for over two years, people! GET IT OVER WITH.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I hope it makes it to the west and the babies crying in the west don't influence it not coming over
I'll be very honest with all of you, and while I don't want to sound like a jackass, this sentence made me laugh harder than it should have.
Oh no! People don't like things! Oh the horror!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I'll be very honest with all of you, and while I don't want to sound like a *******, this sentence made me laugh harder than it should have.
Oh no! People don't like things! Oh the horror!
IKR ooooh The horror of it all!
just so you know I dont give two ****s if they hate the game

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
IKR ooooh The horror of it all!
just so you know I dont give two ****s if they hate the game
Ladies and gentleman, SMT fans in a nutshell.

"You can't summon demons? Ruined forever! Why aren't you fighting God or why the game looks like a bad hentai from Hell?"

Fire Emblem fans aren't any less innocent either.

"Why the **** does Chrom look like an edgelord? And where the hell is Roy or Lyn? Or why is Tiki a freaking Vocaloid? J-Pop sucks!"

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I stillll need to get HHD.
Also I've heard you can do stuff in AC:NL related to HHD or something? Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo
Well you can refurbish furniture and stuff but I wouldn't compare it to New Leaf

You can change your skintone for one though on the fly, stuff doesn't cost money so thats less stress Furniture unlockes with each client you grab

"You can't summon demons? Ruined forever! Why aren't you fighting God or why the game looks like a bad hentai from Hell?"

"Why the **** does Chrom look like an edgelord? And where the hell is Roy or Lyn? Or why is Tiki a freaking Vocaloid? J-Pop sucks!"
I have seen more people writing it all as a bad game just because it isnt in a style they like. It makes me laugh but more power to them

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

To be fair, it was called SMT X FE in the first place. So it's not like the complaints about it not being like SMT or FE aren't out of left field.

Oh sure are some exaggerated? Yes. Are some unnecessary? Sure. But it's not they're complete idiots for having the gall to complain, nor that there isn't a foundation on their complaints.

Morbi

Scavenger
Well you can refurbish furniture and stuff but I wouldn't compare it to New Leaf

You can change your skintone for one though on the fly, stuff doesn't cost money so thats less stress Furniture unlockes with each client you grab

I have seen more people writing it all as a bad game just because it isnt in a style they like. It makes me laugh but more power to them
To be fair, if it is in a style they perceive to be bad, it is more or less fair for them to assume that it will be a bad game (to them). The notion is subjective after all! I am going to actually try the game before I write it off, but I do not blame people for writing it off either.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
To be fair, if it is in a style they perceive to be bad, it is more or less fair for them to assume that it will be a bad game (to them). The notion is subjective after all! I am going to actually try the game before I write it off, but I do not blame people for writing it off either.
But how can a game be bad if it isnt out yet? :174:

Thats like how people **** on Happy Home Designer and now look at it, many people are playing it

I guess what I'm saying is, you never know how a thing is if it isn't out, if that makes sense

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
There, now, I will no longer having any sig of linking the paper mario thread / ballot link.

This might not look like it, but that sig was the reason I started talking here and in the potd thread, to gain clicks, it took a while before realising that posting AT ALL was fun :)

Morbi

Scavenger
But how can a game be bad if it isnt out yet? :174:

Thats like how people **** on Happy Home Designer and now look at it, many people are playing it
The sentiment is obviously subject to change; however, if a person perceives Mortal Kombat and fighting games in general as "bad." Mortal Kombat 11, no matter how great it is as an actual game, or fighting game, is going to convince them that it is good. And that is okay. If it is not their cup of tea, it is not their cup of tea.

Last of Us got rave reviews, perfect scores almost everywhere. However, I do not find it to be a great game in the slightest. I could not play much more than five hours of it. So my opinion is not the most well-informed, but at the same time, that is not going to change the fact that I interpret the game as a bad game. Hence, subjectivity.

The difference of whether or not a game is or is not out, or if you play it to the end only serve to support your opinion. It does not radically alter anything.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
The sentiment is obviously subject to change; however, if a person perceives Mortal Kombat and fighting games in general as "bad." Mortal Kombat 11, no matter how great it is as an actual game, or fighting game, is going to convince them that it is good. And that is okay. If it is not their cup of tea, it is not their cup of tea.

Last of Us got rave reviews, perfect scores almost everywhere. However, I do not find it to be a great game in the slightest. I could not play much more than five hours of it. So my opinion is not the most well-informed, but at the same time, that is not going to change the fact that I interpret the game as a bad game. Hence, subjectivity.

The difference of whether or not a game is or is not out, or if you play it to the end only serve to support your opinion. It does not radically alter anything.
Oh Speaking of Reviews, I know some people that missed out on something good because they listen to IGN or something.

I legit saw one on Gamefaqs that said " The reviews for Happy home Designer were pretty bad, should I cancel my preorder?"

Morbi

Scavenger
Oh Speaking of Reviews, I know some people that missed out on something good because they listen to IGN or something.

I legit saw one on Gamefaqs that said " The reviews for Happy home Designer were pretty bad, should I cancel my preorder?"
I hate gaming reviews. The only medium where a five means that your game is utter **** instead of average. Instead, seven is the average, eight is above-average, nine is good, and ten is only reserved for circle-jerking massively anticipated titles.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
OK i am going to make the guide. I might finish it tonight or tomorrow.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
The current design approach in #FE rubs me the wrong way after the 2 year limbo on development news for SMT x FE. I agree with most of the design complaints to some degree. I just cannot find any appeal in the game outside of gameplay and FE.
they listen to IGN
There's your pro-.
Suddenly, the problem got worse.

D

Deleted member

Did they forgot us?

:(

(well I will remove mys ig soon then, say goodbye to support signatures cause it's the last time you'll see one).
Best guess is that translating the "thank you for your participation" message isn't very important for the development team right now.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Best guess is that translating the "thank you for your participation" message isn't very important for the development team right now.
Give it a day. You'll get the Thank You's, Merci's and Danke's soon enough. :p

:231:

Morbi

Scavenger
They had six months to pre-translate it and nobody expects the development team to write out that one measly sentence. It could be literally anyone, an unpaid intern, for instance.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
The current design approach in #FE rubs me the wrong way after the 2 year limbo on development news for SMT x FE. I agree with most of the design complaints to some degree. I just cannot find any appeal in the game outside of gameplay and FE.

There's your pro-.

Suddenly, the problem got worse.
I was only on Gamefaqs because I nedeed my daily intake of salt when the game came out

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
Wait, have we gotten gameplay info about FE: Fates?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom