• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I am back from school. Did i miss anything?

I am thinking about watching more anime.

Untamed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Immortal_gamer2
What I expected was people to be a little less "we need this right now" and wait patiently

But thats just me

yeah, I didnt call you a kid like, at all. it was just a comparison. no where did I say "quit being a kid"
Regardless, it was very unnecessary to be rude.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I like how intitled people sound now the ballots over like spoiled kids
Honestly, I'm just waiting to see what happens.
Like, I have no way of knowing exactly how that ballot works.
If it just ended, then do they have a character ready for us now, or have they been waiting for it to end before they started making a new character?

Because if it's the latter, then it could be a while before we get anything, but maybe not.
I dunno.
Let's see what happens.

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
currently in school,got an hour break before I head to my biology class. Kinda don't feel like doing work at home,so i'm getting ahead this time!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Honestly, I'm just waiting to see what happens.
Like, I have no way of knowing exactly how that ballot works.
If it just ended, then do they have a character ready for us now, or have they been waiting for it to end before they started making a new character?

Because if it's the latter, then it could be a while before we get anything, but maybe not.
I dunno.
Let's see what happens.
I have a feeling they would start the character after they see the results

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Question.

If Sakurai is spending soooooooo much time updating Mii Brawler, Mii Gunner, and Mii Swordsman with those cool DLC costumes then why can I still to this day use any of those 3 fighters online?

Saying that there would be bullying is a terrible terrible excuse. Those select trolls would get banned online eventually anyway.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
:)

Do you have any anime you can recommend? I have been thinking about watch F-Zero: Legend of Falcon.
Pandora Hearts or Code Geass. (Even tough that the Manga Pandora Hearts is better.)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Question.

If Sakurai is spending soooooooo much time updating Mii Brawler, Mii Gunner, and Mii Swordsman with those cool DLC costumes then why can I still to this day use any of those 3 fighters online?

Saying that there would be bullying is a terrible terrible excuse. Those select trolls would get banned online eventually anyway.
do you really wanna see a mii named Hitler fighting?
It's Oboro. She does it all the time.
Your right, its called not sugarcoating anything and telling the truth sometimes

If you dont like it, just ignore me. easy

Last edited:

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Hello friends (and Cliff)
Question for all: Do you buy cases/organizers for your amiibos?
I've seen the prices for those things and man, they're kinda expensive imo
I can't buy cases for them because I have almost every single Smash figure. The price of getting cases for all of them would be insane.

I don't keep them in the box, either, both because it would take up too much space, and because busting toys and figures out of their boxes is a guilty pleasure of mine. :dkmelee:

EDIT: Screw it, I dunno how to fix this broken post
EDIT2: Got it fixed somehow :4drmario:

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
*shrugs* That's why Sakurai could just disable custom Mii's online. Ta da. ^^ You would be forced to use the default.

Also, there is nothing stopping a person having a "Hitler" gamertag...ya know...unless they get banned after complaints.
you know I havent reported someone on smash in such a long time, I forgot it was possable

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Have you watch the F-Zero anime? I want to watch it because of the last episode.
Everyone known the anime just for the Falcon Punch. But for the anime himself, i think it's good from what i hear.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
you know I havent reported someone on smash in such a long time, I forgot it was possable
I don't report people even if that particular person types up immature insults after they lose/win.

I've actually been playing Mario Kart lately. Heh heh...ya know...until Smash Bros gets a new update. I can wait. Besides, Halo 5 is coming out soon! #IHaveNoConsoleLoyalty

On another note. Randomness.
MASTER HAND confirmed in the hit manga Bleach!!!!! X3

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Everyone known the anime just for the Falcon Punch. But for the anime himself, i think it's good from what i hear.
How are you right now? I am feeling better than before. I am practicing my Marth right now.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
How are you right now? I am feeling better than before. I am practicing my Marth right now.
I'm feeling really great! In fact, i have the need to do some Smash. Do you think you can?:4iggy:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
OK! I will host. Can we have a warm up match first?
A warm up? Well i guess i can use a character that i don't use alot. But i don't known how i can fight in a warm up match lol.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I mean like a hand warm up.
Confused_Alice.jpg

Wut? Sorry i can't understand. But from what i understand. I will try on the first match to not be too "good" i will say.

D

Deleted member

So yeah, the ballot ended in Japan already, as you people stated on the last page. The other localized versions of the site have yet to show up the "thank you" message everyone is waiting for. But that doesn't matter much.

Anyways, looking forward to the Microsoft event tomorrow.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X

I am sorry i ragequited.

I don't understand why i can't beat you. Why it is so hard to do mind games and read?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X

I am sorry i ragequited.

I don't understand why i can't beat you. Why it is so hard to do mind games and read?
Don't worry for that. It happen, also. The reason you can't defeat me is because you can't beat Sheng Long.:troll:
No really, you tend just to be predictable. Again with Marth, try to go on my Shield with a attack will let you punish. You have to spaced or just do something else. Or else, you will just get shielded and grabbed all the time. You have to think that Marth isn't a easy combo character like in Melee or Brawl. For Sheik, you just have to change your way to fight with her too. Again, look at replay of our match. It will help you to known what your doing wrong.
- Zero
megaman_x4__zero_sprite_animation_by_darkelfaqua-d4rorvk.gif

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Don't worry for that. It happen, also. The reason you can't defeat me is because you can't beat Sheng Long.:troll:
No really, you tend just to be predictable. Again with Marth, try to go on my Shield with a attack will let you punish. You have to spaced or just do something else. Or else, you will just get shielded and grabbed all the time. You have to think that Marth isn't a easy combo character like in Melee or Brawl. For Sheik, you just have to change your way to fight with her too. Again, look at replay of our match. It will help you to known what your doing wrong.
- Zero
View attachment 76636
Do you have any replays? I don't save mine and most of them you sent me don't work anymore because of updates.

I don't play Smash 4 Marth anymore. I am going to focus on Sheik. How do you deal with people who shield your aerials?

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
So Undertale just became my 2nd favorite RPG of all time (MOTHER 3 is still my top 1).
Everyone who likes RPGs here should go try it out, RIGHT NOW
or when you have the chance, I mean, we all got lives here, taxes to pay, food to eat, work to be done
But still, everyone should try it out. Get the demo or buy the full game, doesn't matter.
It's an RPG where you can kill no one or everyone (literally, you can kill so many enemies they stop appearing).

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Do you have any replays? I don't save mine and most of them you sent me don't work anymore because of updates.

I don't play Smash 4 Marth anymore. I am going to focus on Sheik. How do you deal with people who shield your aerials?
Well after 3'000 Crashboard. I can finally post again. So yeah, i send you the replay of our match. And since i am too lazy to rewrite all i say before it crash. I will just say to watch video of good Sheik player and look the replay and see what you are doing wrong.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So Undertale just became my 2nd favorite RPG of all time (MOTHER 3 is still my top 1).
Everyone who likes RPGs here should go try it out, RIGHT NOW
or when you have the chance, I mean, we all got lives here, taxes to pay, food to eat, work to be done
But still, everyone should try it out. Get the demo or buy the full game, doesn't matter.
It's an RPG where you can kill no one or everyone (literally, you can kill so many enemies they stop appearing).
Id play it if it went on a current console.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom