• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Wow, I'm pranked right now. I'm going to change my icon and do something weird!
Don't forget to change your text color to something obnoxiously dark and hard to read. Or entirely magenta, that works too... :p

D

Deleted member

Anyways, have you guys been seeing animated avatars around the site lately? I've seen about three so far.

I'm not kidding.

D

Deleted member

Anyways, have you guys been seeing animated avatars around the site lately? I've seen about three so far.

I'm not kidding.
So I'm not delusional. I could have sworn Shaya's avatar was animated. Maybe I can finally use my old animations as avatars.

GAME OVER
RETURN OF BLUEPSYCHIC​

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

I'm not kidding.
Not recently. People use to have animated avatars awhile back.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So I'm not delusional. I could have sworn Shaya's avatar was animated. Maybe I can finally use my old animations as avatars.

GAME OVER
RETURN OF BLUEPSYCHIC​
Well it isnt animated for me so maybe he broke that rule and did a workaround like those other people before then got told to get rid of it?

Wait it is animated FalKoopa FalKoopa Are we allowed to have Animated icons now?

Edit: Nope NVM

Last edited:

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
Animated Avatars? :o Maybe i could get a gif of Josuke getting peeved at hair insults. wonder how....

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Set up a Google Drive Spreadsheet for character info on Team Phantasy. Stuff like full name, height, weight, race and species, gender, stuff like that.

Too many white bois and especially humans, now I feel incredibly lazy but if it weren't for the space theme it'd be fine so eeeeeh...

Still haven't made Flight's inspired character so Aspyr gets more time of being an off model placeholder . :p

The total is 26 characters so far.

8 based of people I know, 9 based on Smashboards users, and the rest are original. I'll probably be putting in info during the week.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
So are animated avatars allowed now? Because if so, I'm using one of the GIFs I found from Tumblr. :p
Edit: Nevermind.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Eh, actually, that was a character named Ly the Fairy (the purple haired girl in my avi now) and btw, animated avis are prohibited by the mods. I didn't know you could even do it at first, but it's not allowed anyways.
Well then a certain mod is breaking that rule lol
idk why Im laughing
So are animated avatars allowed now? Because if so, I'm using one of the GIFs I found from Tumblr. :p
Nope, still not allowed
Eh, oh well. My Jafar Gifs would make amazing icons but thats what my sig is for ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Eh, actually, that was a character named Ly the Fairy (the purple haired girl in my avi now) and btw, animated avis are prohibited by the mods. I didn't know you could even do it at first, but it's not allowed anyways.
I see now, and yeah, about that, I've played Rayman 2 a bazillion times already, so I'm definitely aware of the character. Just a mere observation is all.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Where can I find the archived Smash 4 streams/videos for Big House? I can only find what's currently streaming, which is Melee.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Why not split the NintenZone social thread into two? One could revolve around Smash-related stuff, called the "LeakZone" Social Thread or whatever, and then add an actual NintenZone thread which discusses all things Nintendo in a more polite way sans arguments.

The idea is pretty stupid, but still.
Honestly, the NintenZone Social is less of a Social and more of a General Discussion thread.

I'm not kidding.
Obligatory reminder that animated avatars are prohibited until further notice.

:231:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just spent half an hour putting the 24 in this image instead of the usual two

#Improvement

Honestly, the NintenZone Social is less of a Social and more of a General Discussion thread.

Well, RIP that Markky guy then, from what I remember bypassing the avi rules is a serious infringement right?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I wouldn't be that silly to use an animated avatar anyway. [laughs]

And I see.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
I love it when the thread loads text-first instead of avatar-first

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I just spent half an hour putting the 24 in this image instead of the usual two

#Improvement

Well, RIP that Markky guy then, from what I remember bypassing the avi rules is a serious infringement right?
No, it's a very minor one. Problem is, the site update broke the filter which prevented users from uploading animated avatars.

D

Deleted member

My 3DS to New 3DS XL transfer is complete. Planned to do it hours ago but didn't have the time.

My old system is now back to square one-- it's been formatted.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
No, it's a very minor one. Problem is, the site update broke the filter which prevented users from uploading animated avatars.

I was convinced it was almost as bad as an NSFW avi because the bypassing the system stuff, my B

My new cabinet still blocked the movement of my room's door... so I ended sanding the door manually to reduce its size.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm starting to think I need to become successful in order to get someone interested in me, maybe have lots of money

I think the only chance I have in life is if I somehow get rich

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Question for all: Do you buy cases/organizers for your amiibos?
I've seen the prices for those things and man, they're kinda expensive imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom