• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Question for all: Do you buy cases/organizers for your amiibos?
I've seen the prices for those things and man, they're kinda expensive imo
I just use pins to hang them on a wall...I'm an in box collector though.

Make it all the way to Master Shadow on Classic 9.0 as Olimar and I lose. I hate when I fail at dodging Master Edges...or when CPU can reflect and dodge every single attack. :glare:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I might main Game and Watch. He is so awkward and fun to mess around with. Using the windboxes on down tilts really messes with people. lol
:4gaw:
Then again, Down tilt to forward throw to Dair to (down tilt) to forward throw rinse and repeat with Kirby is fun.
:4kirby:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Nope, never came to mind. I leave the figurines outside their boxes, and have never considered getting cases or anything of the like.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I have been reusing the cases they come with. First, I remove all the cardboard I can, wash it out (I save the Amiibo logo paper, thing) then, I put it all back together. To get it to work inside the "case" I have to peel off the stuff that prevents anyone from using an Amiibo pre purchase. I have only done this 3 times. I put... Fox in... Pac-Man's box... I had no other choice though. Fox was my first ever Amiibo and I felt it needed a display. Mario thankfully got to keep his box. :132:For the Doc.
It may seem ghetto, but at least it works for me.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I used to keep my amiibos outside the box and display them next to my Sailor Moon figures but after I rearranged my room Im keeping them boxed inside a drawer, same with the SM ones.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I accidentally came back here because I'm anxious about the ballot.

N-not that I missed you all or anything. B-baka.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Fox ruined my favorite comic book villian. :(
I'm guessing it's either Gotham or that Fantastic 4 movie. If it's the latter, Doom wasn't the only thing that got messed up. I don't keep up with Gotham though. It didn't catch my interest when a bunch of villains showed up before Batman had began his training.

D

Deleted member

I'm guessing it's either Gotham or that Fantastic 4 movie. If it's the latter, Doom wasn't the only thing that got messed up. I don't keep up with Gotham though. It didn't catch my interest when a bunch of villains showed up before Batman had began his training.
Yeah, I think he probably meant the latter.

Oh, welcome back. Sort of.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Last Friday the high temperature was 95°F... and now it was 66°F, I expected the cold front but man, now I had to take out the sweaters and thick socks because it is getting chill fast.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Oh, it's Toaster. Hello Toaster. :nessmelee:

Speaking of the ballot... Yeah, it still hasn't ended, and Nintendo still has yet to say anything. However, with the three placeholders for new characters found in the files from the new update, I believe Nintendo might be holding off on saying anything regarding the ballot until a Direct, where they would, mayhaps, reveal the supposed three newcomers. (Grasping thy straws)

Or maybe they don't give a **** about the ballot anymore. I dunno. :v

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man I had something funny I was gonna post here but I forgot it when I walked into my house.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Welcome back TsundereBrains :troll:

Strangely, the ballot is still open lol
Jeeze! What will I ever do with a loser like you?! B-baaaaaaka!~

Oh, it's Toaster. Hello Toaster. :nessmelee:

Speaking of the ballot... Yeah, it still hasn't ended, and Nintendo still has yet to say anything. However, with the three placeholders for new characters found in the files from the new update, I believe Nintendo might be holding off on saying anything regarding the ballot until a Direct, where they would, mayhaps, reveal the supposed three newcomers. (Grasping thy straws)

Or maybe they don't give a **** about the ballot anymore. I dunno. :v
Hey Enderman.

Yeah, I'm waiting on Sakurai's obligatory surprise Direct. It'll happen. Right? Riiiiight?

Oh, welcome back. Sort of.
Thanks, assuming that wasn't you implying you didn't actually want me back.
You seem bored.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What if the ballot was just a big scam? And perhaps, a conspiracy? Is this why it hasn't ended yet?

Nah, forget it. That was a terrible joke.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
What if the ballot was just a big scam? And perhaps, a conspiracy? Is this why it hasn't ended yet?

Nintendo saw single votes for Goku, Shrek and Etika early on and then aborted the whole thing.

...in order to focus on bringing all 3 to Smash.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I recently had just notice my country was added to Smash Bros website. Kind of weird that Taiwan and Hong doesn't have a flag icon...
未命名lololol.png

And there's only Smash 3DS officially release in Taiwan/Hong Kong region, so they don't have Wii U DLC stages.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

It was a survey to measure the desperation of the fanbase. In the end, we'll receive message saying "Stop spending hours and hours on this and do something useful with your life." :upsidedown:

And by the way, the Japanese ballot site has stopped accepting responses.

:231:

Last edited:

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
trying to Learn lucas and his combo game. i'm not too used to reacting on DI's yet. ever since i played my first smash (Brawl) I liked him in Story Mode. also his Bair has some style points to it :D

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So the ballot is down in Japan? Well i guess it's something. We will see in the next days if others Smash info will apparear or not. Also, hi everyone! :)

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion

No joke, Goku would be hype as hell for me.

Come at me.
Tbh I am kind of tired of the "lol you want Goku?! what a loser" and "Goku has literally 0% chance" circlejerks myself so I'd be fine with Goku just to revel in the salt. Also because I unironically believe he has some chance(shh don't tell anybody though). Character-wise and gameplay-wise, I'd still be fine with it though despite never watching Dragon Ball, since he's pretty hype in SSF2.

Untamed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Immortal_gamer2
I really hope we get SOME type of news today about the ballot, the suspense is actually slowly killing me.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'M FINALLY BACK ON MY COMPUTER!!!!!
"Do the victory dance"
Anyway, i have change my avatar for a more "Halloween" theme.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Its hard to buy a case for the amiibos when you dont care about them

Now if they were the Animal Crossing amiibos, I might protect those

Last edited:

Untamed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Immortal_gamer2
I like how intitled people sound now the ballots over like spoiled kids
Where did that come from? Absolutely no reason to be rude. You're acting like I'm actually DEMANDING it, i.g. spamming their twitter or something. I didn't mean they had to announce the winners right this second, I'm just excited. Also, don't call someone a kid, if you don't know their age, just some advice (; .

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well we are in a news drought, what did you expect?
What I expected was people to be a little less "we need this right now" and wait patiently

But thats just me
don't call someone a kid,
yeah, I didnt call you a kid like, at all. it was just a comparison. no where did I say "quit being a kid"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom