• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I don't see anything in the leak that immediately proves it fake. At least we can find out THE TROOF tomorrow.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It's literally going to be proven right or wrong tomorrow, so we will have to wait and see!
And you being blocked would of be avoided if you didnt go ;P and kept your mouth shut :drshrug:
Sonic's face when Eggman says that is priceless.
XD
In a completely unrelated note...

BROS 4 LYFE.
:4pacman:
Omg What episode was that "Bro to Bro"? I starting fro the bottom episods

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Oh he's just a guy that my friends like watching. he covers smash 4 leaks and stuff.

He said he wasn't going to do the "Boss Rush" leak in a video since it was clearly fake because of the spelling of the work "Practise". I called him out on it, Since in the European version of smash it is spelt like that.

He then responded with something like "I'm still not doing this crappy leak, it's clearly fake". I then replied in jest "Says the guy who made a video about the Doctor Mario + Great Bay stage ;P. Anyways, we'll find out tomorrow"

and then he responded with something like "that's great, have fun being blocked" and then he blocked me.

I don't get it. did I seem aggressive or something? Either way this makes me lose faith in this community.
That guy is a loser anyways. He says he played Xenoblade Chronicles for like 1000 hours but didn't get half the references in Shulk's reveal trailer. I watched one episode of Chuggaaconroy's playthrough and even I got them all.

D

Deleted member

That guy is a loser anyways. He says he played Xenoblade Chronicles for like 1000 hours but didn't get half the references in Shulk's reveal trailer. I watched one episode of Chuggaaconroy's playthrough and even I got them all.
I could play Xenoblade for like 5 minutes past the prologue and get all the references. They're all pretty obvious.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Here's the one thing that grinds me
upload_2015-8-30_21-31-25.png

If it has the Easy-Intense scale like Brawl does, why not just make them buttons like in All-Star
:drshrug:

D

Deleted member

Here's the one thing that grinds me
View attachment 70991
If it has the Easy-Intense scale like Brawl does, why not just make them buttons like in All-Star
:drshrug:
Because it's fake. Heck; why include a boss rush mode at all? You'd fight a grand total of what, 6 bosses?

(Master Hand, Crazy Hand, Master Core, Ridley, Metal Face, Yellow Devil)

In Brawl, you fight 10.

Last edited by a moderator:

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
And you being blocked would of be avoided if you didnt go ;P and kept your mouth shut :drshrug:
Oh thanks, I really needed that brought up again. Really necessary. I needed that /sarcasm

Now that you brought it up again

It would've been different if you didn't make that emoticon.
Is my interpretation of the emoticon ;P different than most or something?

I put that there as a sort of teasing emoticon, to show that I was kidding around and didn't mean it seriously.
Is that not what that means?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Because it's fake. Heck; why include a boss rush mode at all? You'd fight a grand total of what, 6 bosses?

(Master Hand, Crazy Hand, Master Core, Ridley, Metal Face, Yellow Devil)

In Brawl, you fight 10.
Well it still is 9, sorta
Master Hand, Crazy Hand, Master Giant, Master Beast, Master Ow The Edges, Master ShadOW the hEDGE, The only instance of playable Ridley ever, Dr. Robotnik and PAC-MAN's cousin
I don't think Master Fortress would be playable, so...
Unless you wanna count Nabbit.
...Can you count Nabbit?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Oh thanks, I really needed that brought up again. Really necessary. I needed that /sarcasm
Well I was just sayin dude. Sorry that I made you mad
Does this mean Ridley would get a Subforum because he's technically playable
If so
Damn
Time for the reunion of max salt capacity
I will not be ready for that if that happens

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Now that you brought it up again

I put that there as a sort of teasing emoticon, to show that I was kidding around and didn't mean it seriously.
I fully agree with how you went about it. You are completely right in what you did, and it is pretty obvious (or, it should be) that the ;P face is a fun, teasing face.

This guy overreacted and can't take a joke or accept that he is in the wrong.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

Well putting ;P in things could make it seem you are trying to act smart?

I dunno

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

As far as the leak goes, I feel like the only person who doesn't find it that interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom