• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

Tonight's the last night sleeping at this home. Tomorrow I will be moving in with the guys. Should be interesting.

Also moon has been normal for me sadly.

_gold_

Smash Master
Tonight's the last night sleeping at this home. Tomorrow I will be moving in with the guys. Should be interesting.

Also moon has been normal for me sadly.
Nothing beats your home bed, but I'm sure it'll be fun.

G'night guys. If it can be said, enjoy your Monday!

MainJPW

M.T.A
I have no expertise in astronomy, so I'm not that into solar or lunar eclipses.
It's cool to look at atleast.
I took Earth & Space science in highschool and when I was younger I always liked looking at the sky for stars and planets with my dinky little telescope, that's why I've been talking about the sky alot recently.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
That's the spirit!
Yes. . . . . . .

Its a wonderful feeling......

My attention span is too short to be reading all these books. And smash 4 being 2 stocks doesn't help with my attention span.

B)

Last edited:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
School is taking us all away...:(
Have I told you all how I dearly despise school?
While we can all despise school, it's a better option than others I'd say. I'd prefer school than having to carry my bleeding comrade back to cover while the enemy can pick me off easily.

T

Trick or Treat

I miss when my username was Erika.

My current name was cool for a while, and I actually like the flower thing, but meh.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
School is taking us all away...:(
Have I told you all how I dearly despise school?
well no...

not me anyway. school never took me from here initially. Just Skype. and ironically I'm on here more. And i left every group on skype to not be distracted from school.

So now like, I'm on here. And not on skype. Still being distracted regardless of my precautions.

D

Deleted member

I still wonder why every challenge that involves 9.0 stated "Intensity 9.0 or higher"
What is the "Or Higher" for.
There's no 10.0.
That would be amazing tho.
Can we get Tabuu as a 10.0?
Because if we got Intensity 10.0, everything would revolve around dull applications rather than Tabuu himself.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You don't exactly need to be well versed in astronomy to think either a solar or lunar eclipse is cool as hell.
I went to a star party once as a requirement and oh man it was amazing. Got to see the milky way, most of the constellations and planets and my sister swore she saw a shooting star

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
You're complaining about a 50 minute class? I know a lot of people from my old school who would've killed for that.
Im not Complaining, I like the teacher, I'm just lazy and don't wanna go to class lol
I have some of those too. It just depends on what major you decide on, I guess.
That sure isnt how it works in my community College.
never heard of that being effected by your major

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well, I have a la[ptop and an iphone (new btw, I got it last Thursday).

Checking SB between classes is easy so I might not be much away in school days.

But definitely less available.
iPhone? No Android? But it's Linux-based. :glare:

T

Trick or Treat

I have some of those too. It just depends on what major you decide on, I guess.
Well I mean literally no class at my school is under an hour and a half, is what I'm saying.

Yeah it happens sometime but my Bio lab is 2 hours and 45 minutes on Wednesdays So I don't leave college until around 4
Lab isn't so bad. It is usually fun at least. I was partnered with these two cute girls the whole semester and they were really cool and fun to joke around with. The whole class was fun people actually. So it went by fast.

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Well I mean literally no class at my school is under an hour and a half, is what I'm saying.

Lab isn't so bad. It is usually fun at least. I was partnered with these two cute girls the whole semester and they were really cool and fun to joke around with. The whole class was fun people actually. Sonit went by fast.
Eh, Its all talking most of the time.
I guess Im different then you to a point because I could care less about anyone cute, I'm just there for my grade

Last edited:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
You're complaining about a 50 minute class? I know a lot of people from my old school who would've killed for that.
That's around the amount of time each period is at my high school. Even then, some people complain about it taking so long.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
iPhone? No Android? But it's Linux-based. :glare:
I hate ios.

The reason I got the phone was because my mother was changing her phone to a newer iphone and my parents wanted to give the old one to me.

The reasons is PURELY because of the call. It is apparently more economic and pratical to have 2 fixed line.

Like, everyone now has a phone in my family so.....yeah.

But I still hate ios.....

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
My classes are 50 minutes on MWF and an 1:15 on Tuesday and Thursday

of course the art classes are like 2-3 hours though ._.

I'll have a semester of just those classes soon.

T

Trick or Treat

Eh, Its all talking most of the time.
I guess Im different then you to a point because I could care less about anyone cute, I'm just there for my grade
Well cute or nor they were fun to be partnered with.

I like to socialize and have fun and meet/talk to people at college, while still focusing on getting the grade.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
My classes are 50 minutes on MWF and an 1:15 on Tuesday and Thursday

of course the art classes are like 2-3 hours though ._.

I'll have a semester of just those classes soon.
I really do miss that Falco avatar you would always have, Chreest.

Lab isn't so bad. It is usually fun at least. I was partnered with these two cute girls the whole semester and they were really cool and fun to joke around with. The whole class was fun people actually. So it went by fast.
labs are my longest classes too. At least I picked them so they aren't boring.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Well cute or nor they were fun to be partnered with.

I like to socialize and have fun and meet/talk to people at college, while still focusing on getting the grade.
I mostly focus on my grade and just do homework, sure I go to the game room and play smash but in the end, I only focus on my grades and work

Its not like I'm personal friend with the guys in the game room and my only close friend died so eh

TL;DR Im no fun to be around

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That's around the amount of time each period is at my high school. Even then, some people complain about it taking so long.
The difference is college isn't high school and you don't really have to take even more than 1 class if you choose not to. In comparison, in high school you're still going to be there for about 7-8 hours even if the classes are only 50 minutes, in college you just have a single 50 minute class and boom, you're out. 'Course there's still assignments that you need to do, but those shouldn't take you long either.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I really do miss that Falco avatar you would always have, Chreest.

labs are my longest classes too. At least I picked them so they aren't boring.
hehehEHEHEheheheHEHEHEHeheeheh
Falco....
man... Palutena is where its at these days tbh. . .

not that I'm weird about it or anything >_>

Palutena is just schweet. too bad she sucks : (

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im back from celebrating a friend's birthday, we had many Sm4sh matches
Despite my rust I managed to improve a lot with :4palutena:

T

Trick or Treat

I mostly focus on my grade and just do homework, sure I go to the game room and play smash but in the end, I only focus on my grades and work

Its not like I'm personal friend with the guys in the game room and my only close friend died so eh
That's where we differ, I suppose. Because I always make an effort to talk to and meet new people at school. I'll talk to the people I sit next to, or if I am in the cafeteria and not with friends, I will go up to someone and talk to them, especially the regular "groups" that I see all the time these past years.
I don't let that get in the way of my grade though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom