• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I feel like Ridley fans get a lot more crap than they deserve.
That is true.
Coming from a Ridley Thread attendee with a little under 1,000 of experience, there's never a real "Calm period" in those days.

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
A boss mode would be cool, playing as Ridley would satisfy the fans. I mean in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, you could play as Galactus which is the final boss in the arcade mode and he's HUGE. Then again, playing as Yellow Devil would be quite odd since he doesn't exactly move like normal and more like shifts pieces of his body to the left and right.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Just remember that Nabbit technically counts as a boss as well, and has even less moves.

*Puts Ridley and Metal Face in bag and flies off*

Soul.

that boss mode is going to end up getting boring if the only ones you'll be able to fight are Master/Crazy Hand, Metal Face, Ridley and Yellow Devil.

it sounds like a good idea but man. can't they add brawl bosses.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Just remember that Nabbit technically counts as a boss as well, and has even less moves.

*Puts Ridley and Metal Face in bag and flies off*
*Nabbit noises*
"YOU'RE COMIN' WITH ME ************"
*SuperMan's away with Ridley in bag*

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
that boss mode is going to end up getting boring if the only ones you'll be able to fight are Master/Crazy Hand, Metal Face, Ridley and Yellow Devil.

it sounds like a good idea but man. can't they add brawl bosses.
They should. That would be cool!

Just leave out Tabuu however...

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Honestly it's Nabbit that makes me doubt the playable boss thing more than anything else. He's listed as a stage boss, but only has one move that, if it hits, it's an instant KO.

S

Silver_1357

Honestly it's Nabbit that makes me doubt the playable boss thing more than anything else. He's listed as a stage boss, but only has one move that, if it hits, it's an instant KO.
Nabbit is the ultimate troll.

That's that.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Well the leak said he wasn't playable
And even then if you mash harder than a Mortal Kombat X noobie (Like me) you can break free
But then again if Nabbit gets left out but Yellow Pinata is playable that's an eyebrow raised

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Man, every time I ask a question here, I'm always ignored. :glare:

**** it. I'll know what the leak is if it's real. I'm out. :rolleyes:
Well clif answered you but yeah, I don't think this is real, But then again, I don't really care much for leaks

Unless the leak is in my sink, then I care

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
But then again if Nabbit gets left out but Yellow Pinata is playable that's an eyebrow raised
This is my line of thinking. If you're going to leave out one boss due to only doing one or two things, why add the Yellow Devil? That's why I'm firmly in the "fake" camp for it.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
>Balloon
Oh mah gah
>Beanbag chair in Wii U location
Oh mah gah
>New Super Luigi U
OH MAH GAH
>Kirby and the Rainbow Curse
OH MAH GAH HOLY ****
>Faith gets presents too to make up for her Birthday being as lackluster as mine was (Along with the past year also being nothing)
OH MAH GAH THIS IS AWESOME
>Best cake I've eaten ever, it was an Icecream Cake from DQ and it had fudge in it and it had Reese's Cups/Peices on the top
OH MAH GAH THIS IS DELICIOUS
WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRO-
>they couldn't find a Kirby amiibo, there was still only PAC-MAN
*sad violin*

...Yeah, I think today was a good day. :4pacman:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I am going to bed now. Good Night!
G4l7M73.png

Also i hope the leaks are real but we will have to wait for now.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well clif answered you
No he didn't. He quoted me but he didn't answer me.
I'm not hanging on a nail about this leak. I'm just going to wait it out until we see actual confirmation of its real or fake.
Nothing about this answered my question. Hell I don't even know why he quoted me.

But from what I've gathered, the leak is **** anyways so it doesn't matter to me.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I still wonder why every challenge that involves 9.0 stated "Intensity 9.0 or higher"
What is the "Or Higher" for.
There's no 10.0.
That would be amazing tho.
Can we get Tabuu as a 10.0?

MainJPW

M.T.A
I know what a lunar eclipse is
You asked me why the moon was red and I told you why.

The Moon will turn a shade of red in many parts of the World as the Earth moves between the Sun and the Moon, casting its shadow on the Moon's surface, and in turn causes a process called Rayleigh Scattering; It's the same mechanism responsible for causing colorful sunrises and sunsets and the sky to look blue.

There's your science lesson for the day. :p

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It's pretty hard to not notice a lunar eclipse. It's cloudy here too but I still noticed since it casts a sort of reddish-orange light.
hm weird, I didn't get any light and my window was wide open and shade were up. eh, Bummer

I guess it cloudy for me right away and I didn't notice anything
You asked me why the moon was red and I told you why, the Moon will turn a shade of red in many parts of the World as the Earth moves between the Sun and the Moon, casting its shadow on the Moon's surface, and in turn causes a process called Rayleigh Scattering; It's the same mechanism responsible for causing colorful sunrises and sunsets and the sky to look blue.

There's your science lesson for the day.
I said I know what it is, I didn't know we were having one, thats why I asked why the moon was red because I didn't see any lights from it through my window
I took Astronomy dude

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom