• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
I never really watched it... I only seen some footage on one episode and somecallmejohny. Is it good?
At first, I just thought that it was okay. There are many problems with the series, one of them being that its comedy was nothing special. But I actually enjoyed these last three episodes a lot. They were definitely better quality in my opinion.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Is it just me or has the Sonic Boom TV series been getting better?
I have the same opinion as @ BlueX BlueX
I only watched the first and second episode of the series ,but I'll tell you this.
At least this series doesn't have Chris Thorndyke.
Amiibos and new Smash 4 Boss mode leak.

I am going to try to preform my first Multishine with Fox.
That sounds cool. :)
Good Luck! ;)

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
Sup Peeps! ;P

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Only amiibos I have and plan on getting are the ones I care about. Already have :4mario: and :4luigi: from the Super Mario series and :4link:, :4megaman:, and :4ness: + and Inkling Girl. Gonna get :4ryu: when he comes out, and :4falcon:, :4littlemac: and :4greninja: whenever they get re-released or I find reasonably priced ones. Might get a Shovel Knight amiibo too for the hell of it.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Rogersbase just blocked me from twitter. :/
What exactly did you do to have him block you?
Have you seen the latest episodes? If yes, what did you think about them?
No I didnt see those yet, Maybe they are online somewhere but Im gonna try to watch them-

Omg Justin Beaver
I like how Sonic and Eggman are like bros in the show.
The episode where he stays at Sonic's house killed me.
PILLOW FIGHT! >=D
"And I have serious short term memory loss......And I have serious short term memory loss"

thats when the shows got me a 2nd time

Last edited:

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Never heard of him.
Oh he's just a guy that my friends like watching. he covers smash 4 leaks and stuff.
Wait.. why is that? If you don't mind me asking.
He said he wasn't going to do the "Boss Rush" leak in a video since it was clearly fake because of the spelling of the work "Practise". I called him out on it, Since in the European version of smash it is spelt like that.

He then responded with something like "I'm still not doing this crappy leak, it's clearly fake". I then replied in jest "Says the guy who made a video about the Doctor Mario + Great Bay stage ;P. Anyways, we'll find out tomorrow"

and then he responded with something like "that's great, have fun being blocked" and then he blocked me.

I don't get it. did I seem aggressive or something? Either way this makes me lose faith in this community.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Oh he's just a guy that my friends like watching. he covers smash 4 leaks and stuff.

He said he wasn't going to do the "Boss Rush" leak in a video since it was clearly fake because of the spelling of the work "Practise". I called him out on it, Since in the European version of smash it is spelt like that.

He then responded with something like "I'm still not doing this crappy leak, it's clearly fake". I then replied in jest "Says the guy who made a video about the Doctor Mario + Great Bay stage ;P. Anyways, we'll find out tomorrow"

and then he responded with something like "that's great, have fun being blocked" and then he blocked me.

I don't get it. did I seem aggressive or something? Either way this makes me lose faith in this community.
He's in the wrong. Someone who can't take a joke.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Good evening everyone!
How have you all been?
Anything interesting happen here? :4pacman:
Well, I'm planning to rewatch Fate/Zero and are currently downloading it.

As great as it is, it's a shame that it has so many fanboys that hate all other Fate instalments (without even touching them) only because it's not their "edgy" Zero, which is why I rarely talk about it (stay night and Apocrypha are better anyway).

D

Deleted member

I actually thought it was fake due to the spelling of the word "Practice", but then I realized it's done that way in Europe.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
What exactly did you do to have him block you?

No I didnt see those yet, Maybe they are online somewhere but Im gonna try to watch them-

Omg Justin Beaver

"And I have serious short term memory loss......And I have serious short term memory loss"

thats when the shows got me a 2nd time
That and "You will never obliterate Sticks, because Sticks is un-obliertab... un-oblitab... un-oblite... You can't kill me."
I think the show's good for a nice laugh once in a while.

S

Silver_1357

That and "You will never obliterate Sticks, because Sticks is un-obliertab... un-oblitab... un-oblite... You can't kill me."
I think the show's good for a nice laugh once in a while.
"Hey, Sonic. Bro to bro. *pauses* What's up with you and Amy?"

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom