• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

Scarflard winning again isn't surprising.
He's taking a break for a month after the Big House tournament. Let's see if people get closer and closer by then.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
CALLING
YOU HEAR THE CALLING

Good, it's a fantastic game.
Oh, I know. I (almost) completed it 100% the last time I had it, which was years ago.

It was the one of the games I regretted trading in, so I'm bringing my baby back into the family.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Animal crossing takes a huge bite out of your time.
You say while you are on Smashboards, which take a bigger bite out of peoples time

Oh, I know. I (almost) completed it 100% the last time I had it, which was years ago.

It was the one of the games I regretted trading in, so I'm bringing my baby back into the family.
Is it bad that I never played TWEWY?

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Is it bad that I never played TWEWY?
Well I've never played PL vs. PW yet, and you want me dead for that.

It's a really good Action-RPG. It's a bonus if you're a fan of KH, as TWEWY has the same art style. A problem most people have getting into it though is the steep learning curve.

I think we've talked about this before.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
You have chosen wisely. *Fades into angelic light and disappears*
Opossum, dude, turn off the spotlights.
We don't have a big enough budget to support the amount of energy it takes to run those, I mean geez those are bright!

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
I'm surprised Nintendo still hasn't released their own game version of Disney Infinity. That would probably sell really well + people buying more amiibo to unlock them = profit

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Well I've never played PL vs. PW yet, and you want me dead for that.

It's a really good Action-RPG. It's a bonus if you're a fan of KH, as TWEWY has the same art style. A problem most people have getting into it though is the steep learning curve.

I think we've talked about this before.
Well I cant kill you because you also got A link Between Worlds and I love that game
You are safe

Yeah I think we did talk about this before. I really should go and find it

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Opossum, dude, turn off the spotlights.
We don't have a big enough budget to support the amount of energy it takes to run those, I mean geez those are bright!
Well we would return the lights. But every time I would try to take them he'd lunge at me and bite my leg.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'm surprised Nintendo still hasn't released their own game version of Disney Infinity. That would probably sell really well + people buying more amiibo to unlock them = profit
Likely to do with "Pokemon company doesn't want to play nice and some individual rights owners didn't approve" or something. Or they can't find a way to separate the product from Infinity/Skylanders/Lego Dimensions.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Likely to do with "Pokemon company doesn't want to play nice and some individual rights owners didn't approve" or something. Or they can't find a way to separate the product from Infinity/Skylanders/Lego Dimensions.
If they cant make tons of Amiibos because they cost a lot to make, why would they name an Nintendo Infinity, where you do need to make a bunch of figures. Unless the Amiibo cards work with it

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Well I cant kill you because you also got A link Between Worlds and I love that game
You are safe

Yeah I think we did talk about this before. I really should go and find it
upload_2015-8-31_1-23-4.png

From a quick Amazon search (on your US division), that looks like a good deal. Comes with the case + book.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
If they cant make tons of Amiibos because they cost a lot to make, why would they name an Nintendo Infinity, where you do need to make a bunch of figures. Unless the Amiibo cards work with it
This too, really. Disney Infinity works because Disney's able to produce enough figures to keep on shelves, as is LEGO I'd think once Dimensions comes out. Nintendo seems to still be unable to do that.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Still have my fingers crossed for Smash series amiibo in the form of cards.

If they do that, I'll get ALL characters (including the ones I already/will have in figure form)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
This too, really. Disney Infinity works because Disney's able to produce enough figures to keep on shelves, as is LEGO I'd think once Dimensions comes out. Nintendo seems to still be unable to do that.
Im starting to think Nintendo cant buy all the plastic parts they need. They need parts for the head, then some for the legs and arms, and the swords, ect ect
Still have my fingers crossed for Smash series amiibo in the form of cards.

If they do that, I'll get ALL characters (including the ones I already/will have in figure form)
Well knowing card packs, you will have to yolo buy packs to see who you get

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Animal Crossing? I only played Wild World twice.

Would like to get New Leaf tho.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
We can't; he's got ties with the higher ups. They'd bail him out.
So is Opossum Lex Luthor or something?

Does he wash his hands? I mean, cuz evil people don't do that.

Also, I've been stuck listening to "Now, Until the Moment You Die" on loop for the past hour.
Send Kelp, Whelps, Michael Phelps, and Skrelp.
Help is not needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom