• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Online General Discussion/Social/Thing

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Dan It's okay, I understand completely. You pretend people aren't worth your time, as an escape. An escape from the truth. The harsh truth, in this cold reality, that you deep down, believe that you are not worth the time of others. it is okay now, because I understand Dan. The first step to overcoming this is admitting you have a problem. We are all here for you. We all think you are worth our time.

It's okay, there's no need to run anymore.

D

Deleted member

Dan It's okay, I understand completely. You pretend people aren't worth your time, as an escape. An escape from the truth. The harsh truth, in this cold reality, that you deep down, believe that you are not worth the time of others. it is okay now, because I understand Dan. The first step to overcoming this is admitting you have a problem. We are all here for you. We all think you are worth our time.

It's okay, there's no need to run anymore.
How did we go from a payperview match to Psychology 101 that quick...

★Malik★™

Smash Ace
*raises hand ...I have a very important fate deciding question:

Which is bigger, Villager's pocket or Kirby's stomach? This is the last question on my mid-term.

Dydro

Smash Rookie
NNID
DydroX
Hi there guys! I've been into competitive smash 4 for quite a while now, but I dont really have any buddies to practice with often. If anyone is looking for people to practice with, please shoot me a message. Also if anyone is part of a public skype group for smash 4, let me in on the fun there too if possible ^_^ I am really looking to improve on how I play, and I am in a crisis of what character to be my main. I took a small break and Im not playing that well as before, so it is kind of hard to pick whether or not to stay with my current mains. anyways, i look forward to playing with you guys!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
This is such a quiet place, yet again....

Boring. Here's a simple question I shall ask: What was the first time you ever witnessed a Little Mac online accidentally suicide with his Side Special?

It only took me like a day or three before I first fought a Mac to do that.

Last edited:

Vhaltz

Smash Cadet
Hey there, I didn't know where to post this and it's probably alright to do it here instead of making a new thread?

I've been getting a lot of "A connection error has occurred" when playing online on 3ds in the last couple of days. I've only been playing for like 30 minutes today and I've already gotten disconnected 5 times.

The internet appears to be working perfectly even on wifi so I don't really get what's going on. Is this a server issue? or is it my fault?

edit: for clarification, I'm in the Europe area.

Last edited:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
This is such a quiet place, yet again....

Boring. Here's a simple question I shall ask: What was the first time you ever witnessed a Little Mac online accidentally suicide with his Side Special?

It only took me like a day or three before I first fought a Mac to do that.
Speaking of, ran into someone yesterday on FG that did this
I was surprised it's still a thing.

Hey there, I didn't know where to post this and it's probably alright to do it here instead of making a new thread?

I've been getting a lot of "A connection error has occurred" when playing online on 3ds in the last couple of days. I've only been playing for like 30 minutes today and I've already gotten disconnected 5 times.

The internet appears to be working perfectly even on wifi so I don't really get what's going on. Is this a server issue? or is it my fault?

edit: for clarification, I'm in the Europe area.
I have two other friends in the same area that have the same problem on the 3DS. It's most likely your internet, as it is with them too.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I've seen at least two or three Macs do it. I know that isn't very many lol, as sadly I haven't played Sm4sh as much as I would have liked to by now. Particularly the Wii U version as the living room of the house has been occupied a lot more often as of late.

I should have some more opportunities to play that version soon though.

TrapOnLotus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
StrapOnFetus
Shame that a lot of Little Macs dont tech nor perfect pivot, or dance trot. He is my main, and I usually take people by surprise on For Glory

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I can't navigate mobile SB oh well. This was the first place I could find T:

...Uhh yeah smash 4 online is pretty cool too... I main everyone that I'm good with. How about you?

(casually avoids spam infraction)

Last edited:

Player -0

Smash Hero
THEY BOTH CHANGED THEM SO THEY WOULDN'T GET CAUGHT.

Now Chreest has some animu dud and Milo has ZSS in a non-sexy pose.
Capn's chill person had been there for a while.

I saw Milo's earlier one and it just looked like ZSS was giving the creeper look.

Which is pretty creepy.

Speaking of which I kinda wanna draw but that requires effort so ehhhhh

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
nice avi there milo

hhhnnnnnngggggg
I've descended into a land full of Samus
and I am not complaining

THEY BOTH CHANGED THEM SO THEY WOULDN'T GET CAUGHT.

Now Chreest has some animu dud and Milo has ZSS in a non-sexy pose.
I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE

No witnesses no proof. :seuss:
Innocent until proven gulty as they say

Capn's chill person had been there for a while.

I saw Milo's earlier one and it just looked like ZSS was giving the creeper look.

Which is pretty creepy.

Speaking of which I kinda wanna draw but that requires effort so ehhhhh
UHM EXCUSE YOU THAT LAST AVATAR WAS AMAZING

Top Bottom