• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Smash 4. Miles Warehouse II 2-4 Jan - Pre-register by the 30th please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

richterwastaken

Smash Apprentice
im looking to do some cave combos & stand over some ***** at this tournament
get ready to take that & be happy

Dogivet

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dogivet
3DS FC
1375-7594-5859
Sounds awesome, had a blast last week wanna try another go at a tourney.

But one quick thing about the RSVP, does it really matter? I don't have access to my facebook anymore (can't remember anything about it), but can I just use that booking thing and rock up?

Either way, can't wait to fight some more of you guys again.

Last edited:

Dekar289

Smash Hero
yeah don't worry about rvsping to the facebook event if you can't, booking is the way to go.
see you then!

Mytus

Smash Apprentice
MYTUS CONFIRMED! ...Too poor to pre-register immediately, but flights are booked at least!

Queensland hype video is also on it's way.

Last edited:

Bowser D.X

Brawl Player
If I can get a lift I might been able to bring a TV or setup. But I'l probably have to go by train.

Last edited:

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I'll bring my wiiu and tv with me. I can bring a Wii too, but my melee CD is dead and and the memory card was stolen a few tournaments ago :/ although if anyone can install project m on it then that's an alternative =).

I'll probably come early to help setup anyway. :) what time is everyone getting there to setup?

PrettyCoolGuy

Smash Ace
I'll bring my wiiu and tv with me. I can bring a Wii too, but my melee CD is dead and and the memory card was stolen a few tournaments ago :/ although if anyone can install project m on it then that's an alternative =).

I'll probably come early to help setup anyway. :) what time is everyone getting there to setup?
You have an sd card for your Wii? We'll probably do most set up Friday. Venue should be open 8.30 Saturday morning

Skeletom

Smash Journeyman
I'm now teaming with Julian. Do i need to change this somehow on my prereg?

Also, couldn't find the google doc for set up lists. I'll be bringing two melee consoles and a tv.

Star ☆

No Problem!
NNID
Autumnflow
I'll be bringing my Wii from Sydney with PM as I hear there's generally a lack of setups for that game. Hopefully it doesn't push me over the weight limit at the airport :p

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
let me make the wii boot to melee css

****en animes
Feel free to do so. Im not sure how to set it up, so go for it.

I can bring Wii U + Smash but no Gamecube adapter, is there anyone bringing an adapter but no console?
I have two so I can bring my spare :)

Also Ill be bringing my pokemon stickers along if anyone wants one for their controller ;o

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom