• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sliding U-Smash?

Captainbrawl

Smash Apprentice
I believe its called "boost smashing"

How to perform: Dash + C-stick down + UP on control stick + Z.

Other ways.
Dash + Control stick down + Control stick up + Z.

ftl

Smash Journeyman
Do a search for boost smash. There's a bunch of threads on it, some of those should help.

J4pu

Smash Champion
If you are searching for a technique you could try looking in the "Sticky: ~ Falco's tips, advanced techniques, and others ~ [08/19]" thread, It's even stickied so as to be obvious to newcomers. Granted you probably wouldn't know that we named it the boost smash but I'm sure you could have figured it out from simple logic. Just a suggestion for next time.

D3V14710N

Smash Rookie
Holy crap that was fast thanks for the help you guys i would practice it now but i left my wii in my girlfriends car lol so i will asap thanks again guys =D

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Lmao at casualers complaining about pro smashers on a website to help better competitive playing.

Top Bottom