• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Skyworld Hub - "Soaring through the Skys"

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Like I said, they're interchangeable. Only one is better than the other, like Marth and Lucina. If you can use Dark Pit well, you can use Pit well. If you can use Pit well, you can use Dark Pit well.
Exactly

ReRaze

'Nee Sama
NNID
ReRaze
3DS FC
0705-3321-7681
The only change I want for Pit is for Upsmash to always connect each hit. I'm tired of people falling out of it, Nair too. Otherwise I don't think Pit needs any changes.

I'd rather they leave nair as is, gives us a reliable kill setup but by all means please fix usmash.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
We won't get what we want unless Sakurai is reading our comments

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"

• Back air startup and landing lag reduced.
Huh, you think it's safe on shield now? With how much damage Tipper does to shield, and Electroshock buffs, I foresee many shield breaks in the future.

Are you sure about this? his bair doesn't feel any different. Also, is this for both Pit's or just Pitty Pat?

Bair buff is either a frame or placebo, most likely the later. Just tested for y'all.
I think placebo too. Seriously, at first, I thought Pit's walking speed and air speed felt increased, but I just dismissed it as placebo too.

Oh hurry, or I may be dead.

They mustn't carry out their evil deeds!

AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!
Who's they?

:135:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Heeeey my internet isn't super slow and wonky anymore. Only had to call 'em five times the past few days.

I think I promised somebody some more rage Electroshock data. Have it written down somewhere...

D

Deleted member

'sup, you nerds? I heard there was floor ice cream so here I am.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

yas

real talk though I've toyed around with the Pits for several months, but only recently have I been really feeling like I've been getting them down. Pit was one of my secondaries in Brawl, and it took me a long time to get used to his revamped moveset here. I dunno why I haven't played as him and Pittoo more considering Uprising is my favorite game ever by far.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
yas

real talk though I've toyed around with the Pits for several months, but only recently have I been really feeling like I've been getting them down. Pit was one of my secondaries in Brawl, and it took me a long time to get used to his revamped moveset here. I dunno why I haven't played as him and Pittoo more considering Uprising is my favorite game ever by far.
Welcome back to my family

Final-Fortress

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1220-8477-3634
yas

*Slams fists on table* ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

Mr. ShinyUmbreon

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0576-7060-3860
yas

Routa

Smash Lord
yas

Fly you fool! Flee while you can! You aren't still tainted by their active social thread. Flee before it is too late!

Oh no I was too late! Noooooooooo!!!

ReRaze

'Nee Sama
NNID
ReRaze
3DS FC
0705-3321-7681
No I didn't. Was it recent?
I tagged you in a post with the stream link.

Guys, I think that Pit might have gotten a buff in the form of a damage increase. Cause in pre patch, Pit's Nair only did 8% damage, now it does 9%. I'm not sure if this is the same with other moves, but I have definitely notice this.
It always did 10% max.....

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I am so salty over the buff Pittoo got on his side b. I mean, why didn't Pit's get a buff either?!

That's just not fair.
Still weird seeing Pittoo get buffed instead of them both like in past patches(even though Pit would have better buffs in the past, they were just minor compared to the Electrobuff)
But the move kills at like 80% while Pit's still doesn't kill until near 130% (at least on medium weights). though to be honest, i rather them reduce the endlag of the Aerial Arms for both of them than increase kill power. Serious, the number of times I've slip off the stage and then just died.
So, uh... Yeah, side B the character. There's going to be so many scrub Dark Pits on for Glory once this gets around. Dunno what in Palutena's name they were thinking when they did this.
Literally me rn

secretkpoptarthd.png

But seriously killing Samus with 100% rage at 70% near the ledge shouldn't even be a thing lmao

I actually feel depressed when people go near the ledge when facing a Dark Pit now
I mean I guess it worth it for Dark Pit's non-existent arrows :secretkpop:

Who here celebrates Christmas?
Not me

No fancy-pancy food for me lol

yas

hi

And happy b-day @FairyLip and Routa Routa ~
Party.gif

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Literally me rn

But seriously killing Samus with 100% rage at 70% near the ledge shouldn't even be a thing lmao

I actually feel depressed when people go near the ledge when facing a Dark Pit now

Not me

hi

And happy b-day @FairyLip and Routa Routa ~ View attachment 89196
You spam that little Asian girl alot don't you?

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
I tagged you in a post with the stream link.

It always did 10% max.....

Then how am I only getting 8%?

Literally me rn

Not me

hi

And happy b-day @FairyLip and Routa Routa ~ View attachment 89196
You lucky dastard.

Though I think I might have found a nice little kill set up for Pit the doesn't work for Pittoo.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
You spam that little Asian girl alot don't you?
secretkpop obvs the best emote :secretkpop:

Right after is :happysheep:

Then how am I only getting 8%?

You lucky dastard.

Though I think I might have found a nice little kill set up for Pit the doesn't work for Pittoo.
It's because it's staling

Even if you don't connect the hits and only get one of the hits it stale and no longer fresh

And I'm pretty sure a fresh nair does 9% because the base damage is 8.9% not 10%

And I'd like to hear your kill set up~ :happysheep:

Top Bottom