• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skype chat>Xat chat

AxelPurpleMissle

Smash Journeyman
Well, to get the Luigi board running smoothly, and to get a better Luigi discussion out of all the Luigi MAINERS that visit Smashboards, I've decided to let you guys know, why not have a Skype chat? You know, where we can all chat with our mics. We can at least try this to see if it works or not, We just need a date and time to do this. Most likely everyday if everybody can participate and be active. A Luigi discussion without texting much but using Talking can really help other Luigi mainers improve thier game.

Please give as much detail as possible to why this wouldn't work or just give feedback, thank you for reading~

Skype Accounts

AxelPurpleMissle - APMSnopufo
Date and time- On Wednesdays & on Weekends

Teneban-TreKiroS, it's-a-me =V

Pony- ponykthx

yoshiq-yoshq1

Ps~Heres the website to download Skype if your wondering where to get it, Its totaly Free
http://www.skype.com/intl/en/download/skype/windows/?c=101

Note You need a mic to talk to us. I think you can still hear people talking in the room if you answear the call but you won't be able to talk without a mic.

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
this could be useful since actually hearring someone explain something is much easier to learn from then reading and trying to interpret stuff yourself.

if i had skype, i'd be down. it's worth a shot!

AxelPurpleMissle

Smash Journeyman
Guys remember if you have a skype account then post like this

SB Username- /Skype Account name-
Date&Time to let others no when its a good time to do the discussions

TreK

Is "that guy"
Haha, you'll be able to laugh at my accent now guys

add TreKiroS, it's-a-me =V

Pony

Smash Apprentice
Just got Skype, and found a headset somewhere :D
add ponykthx

AxelPurpleMissle

Smash Journeyman
Ok...so I added you guys btw, Now we need to focus on a date and time for these lUigi meetings. (Discussions)

Pony

Smash Apprentice
I'm usually busy on Thursdays/Mondays, and everyday at like 9-11PM.
o.O

edit: lol yoshiq

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
Hallo thar.
I'm not usually that active on character forums, but weegee is one of my mains (been doing quite well with him lately too,) so some chat outside of really linear thread discussions might do me some good.

My skype is shethblade. If you guys are doin a discussion and see me on, draw me in; I'm' online a lot (though I won't be this week) so I can join just about whenever. It'd be good for me to talk to other more experienced weegees for ideas and such; my weegee game is strong for relying on good headgames, but my skill with him is probably still what you'd call low.

AxelPurpleMissle

Smash Journeyman
We can All set a time for this Discussion. I know we can see each other on randomly but setting a time/date Could also help find each other (all) better.

Rising-Tide

Smash Apprentice
hey guys. up and coming luigi player here :p i got skype. username is risingtide92. i would like to be a part of these skype meetings :)

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
I'll be at a tournament saturday (EST), who wants a chat the following day?

I might have some shenanigans to share. And I'm less likely to AFK like I did last time. Speaking of which, what'd I miss?

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
Well, I didn't do much weegeeing at all at the tourney this weekend, but something ridiculous came out of what I did. I'm up for a discussion this friday or saturday if the rest of you are. What times are you around (note your timezone as well, so I can convert to my EST daylight time for planning)

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
-I was sick, lol.
Friday, for srs this time, guys.

I want to talk what your favorite mindgames that aren't just jab->shoryuken at close range shield pressure are.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
luigi skype has been somewhat revived by airslash.

Skype chat is taking place right now or imo 24/7.

Top Bottom