• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skynet Gaming Smash Bros. Brawl West Michigan

fishnax

Smash Apprentice
I'll still look around, but I need a back-up ride for now :(

I don't have internet so would you be able to text/call? 616-893-3142
I live in Comstock Park so I don't believe I'm that far away from you. I can be your backup ride if you need one ;D

Attention:

Giovanni (Pimp Daddy Supreme) Santia
Brian (Roller) Northrup
Kalle (Ori) Wanagat
Choike (Tutu) Bowden

Get on the Michigan Skype tonight at Midnight so we can discuss final details relating to this trip. It is essential that you do this.

Thank you for your time, gentlemen.

- TC

:dedede:

:phone:

Unlike Sheik the "i" in my name comes before the vowel next to it.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
I'm pretty close to you and L (@fish)

I'll probably hitch back with L since I'm only like a few minutes away, but if for some reason that doesn't work I'd be happy to ride with ya

Really hyped for this, it's been a year since my last event.

Roller

Smash Legend
Yo. So after 3 consecutive all nighters to write 3 separate 6+ page papers. I crashed at 5pm last night and didn't wake up until now. So. Somebody fill me in on skype later.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Yo. So after 3 consecutive all nighters to write 3 separate 6+ page papers. I crashed at 5pm last night and didn't wake up until now. So. Somebody fill me in on skype later.
I played wifi with Tutu while occasionally typing yoooo or faces in the skype chat. n_nb

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
If everything goes according to plan, you will be meeting...
- Derek (Tech_Chase)
- Kyle (Gifts)
- Kalle/myself (Ori_bro)
- Chioke (Tutu)
- Brian (Roller)
- Gio (PimpDaddySupreme/Gio)

We still don't know how Roller and Gio will get from AA to Ferndale on Saturday night.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
:o I was under the impression we are doing a sf/crash at Tech's on Saturday night because he isn't going to Revenge.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Since when he is not going to go to Revenge?

Cause there was already chance that it would just be Tech, Roller, and myself. I went to Cinci with only 1 person last time and I don't want to do it again.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Kevin, I hadnt confirmed it yet (was waiting until today to officially decide but I was thinking about not going to Revenge partly because of some unexpected money discrepancies.(and only 3 of us in a car is not helping that) And while I could afford both trips, its in my better interest to only do one. and honestly I'd rather do Skynet.

Not to mention, the only way I can ASSURE Gifts will do this trip is if we gather at my place. He clearly stated he wanted this trip to be as convenient for him as possible. And so him not driving to A2 would be easiest. Everyone is more hyped for Skynet anyhow. Before I did ANYTHING though, I was planning on speaking with Roller and you today when I got off work.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
If everything goes according to plan, you will be meeting...
- Derek (Tech_Chase)
- Kyle (Gifts)
- Kalle/myself (Ori_bro)
- Chioke (Tutu)
- Brian (Roller)
- Gio (PimpDaddySupreme/Gio)

We still don't know how Roller and Gio will get from AA to Ferndale on Saturday night.
L and I :p

JTsm

Smash Master
Yikes.... I would go if it was Sat - Sun, but we'll see. I think most of my classes on the 21st are canceled, but if not I can't go. Hoping to bring PzO and Mr. C. =3

ZTD | TECHnology

^ I KNEW you would say something lmao. Like, I can sense when you're going to post lol.

And yeah man gotta support our state.

For once.

:yeahboi:

Roller

Smash Legend
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait. Yo. This just made the weekend significantly less hype. So I may not be able to go to Revenge, AND I have to find some way (which I don't have) to get to Ferndale if I want to go to this? Wow. Woooooooooooooow.

ZTD | TECHnology

Yo, I can't help that Gifts doesn't want to drive to Ann Arbor or that Kevin is unwilling to take us to Ferndale. So I'm forced to make a decision <_< My money situation also isn't helping but that's beside the point tbh. Like if I have to choose, Skynet all day and the likelihood of getting a car together for that significantly drops if I go to Revenge since I'd be in Ann Arbor. Not blaming Kevin as it would be a ***** to drive back to Ferndale. But gotta do what needs to be done since more people will be able to go to Skynet if I stay in MI as opposed to less people going to Revenge when Skynet is the event MI really wants to attend.

Roller

Smash Legend
Nobody would even be going to this if I hadn't been like. Yo, seriously. Let's go. Then I found the driver solution, then I suggested paying for his stuff to get him to come.

Tell Gifts I alone will pay for his entry if he comes to AA. In addition to Gio and I paying extra gas money for the difference in distance.

ZTD | TECHnology

LMAOOOOO

Okay. So what's going on here? The reason I wanted to discuss this is BECAUSE I didnt want to screw Roller out of the trip by me not going to Revenge. I want to get all of the details ironed out TODAY hopefully. I will be working like 12 hours tomorrow so Im not going to have the energy to care.

ZTD | TECHnology

Wait, so we're 6 manning this?

If we're grabbing all you from Ann Arbor then I won't need to have all of you spend the night then. Mainly because I know my roommate isnt going to allow like Kyle and like 3 extra people. lol

Tutu in the trunk...its just not an authentic trip without it.

Top Bottom