• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skynet Gaming Smash Bros. Brawl West Michigan

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
If you won any money from Youmacon only to spend it all in the Artist's/Dealer's Allie:

Congratulations, you've just done Youmacon. The correct way.

:yeahboi:

:phone:

What's The Point

Smash Master
My original plan was to drop Roller/Tech off in AA. If Gio goes to Revenge that will be what I do. Gifts having to take a 30 minute detour to AA on the way to Grand Rapids (and back) isn't as bad as me driving 2 extra hours from AA to Ferndale to my house at like 4 AM.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
The sooner I know where we know were to meet the better, I need to know where I need to be Sunday morning.

Roller

Smash Legend
By the way, was just reading the OP. Definitely pay out at LEAST the top 3. I am in favor of a top 3 payout, some people will want top 5. I don't think it'd really be needed, but top 3 is.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Maybe... :yeahboi:

But seriously, I'm fairly confident that everyone of us regulars attending can get 5th. I'd rather see all of us leaving in the green than in the red. I'm pretty sure I can squeeze a 3rd at this.

ZTD | TECHnology

Maybe... :yeahboi:

But seriously, I'm fairly confident that everyone of us regulars attending can get 5th. I'd rather see all of us leaving in the green than in the red. I'm pretty sure I can squeeze a 3rd at this.

This event should be less about our car making "free money" and more us helping a vital role in developing a new scene. Besides, that's rather presumptious to assume that we'd all get money back in a Top 5. We know very little about this scene as a whole There could be a few locals that could surprise one us and eliminate us from bracket. I don't care about my placing for this one. Just wanna do my part and have fun.

Still gonna deliver the **** though.

I think the 70/20/10 payout is the right way to go.

And we shouldn't do top 5, tech is right this istn about east Michigan making money, its about ME taking L_Cancel's money.

lol jk

no but tech is right, this isn't about the money its about west Michigan getting its own scene and east Michigan helping out.

ZTD | TECHnology

Oh L_Cancel is still going down though.

This mofo can completely pay off Apex but can't come down to ONE local in a ten month span.

This time:

It's personal.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Would I be able to squeeze in with anyone on the ride back?

My original ride back dropped. I live pretty much right by L in Rockford.

ZTD | TECHnology

We MIGHT have room for you in that case if you can drop a couple of dollars for gas. I can talk with Gifts and get back with you about it, if you want.

We're pretty much going to this now. I'll have a final draft of the plan up by tomorrow hopefully.

ZTD | TECHnology

Attention:

Giovanni (Pimp Daddy Supreme) Santia
Brian (Roller) Northrup
Kalle (Ori) Wanagat
Choike (Tutu) Bowden

Get on the Michigan Skype tonight at Midnight so we can discuss final details relating to this trip. It is essential that you do this.

Thank you for your time, gentlemen.

- TC

:dedede:

Top Bottom