• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skies of Arcadia Mafia - Game Over! Indy (AM) Wins!

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
@ ghebby poo and soup

what say you on switching to gorf? j would join us and we have morons whiteknighting orbo which is terrible cuz even if hes town scum benefits from players like him

:phone:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
^I would do what the above post states.

*responding to things in a sec!*

Also shooting LAK would be terrible, deffo would rather have an Orbo-shot>that. Possibly someone else, gotta re-check if I read something correctly.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Actually, I'm going to wait to fully respond to things till Gorf posts more because I would like to see what he posts first.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
@J HERE'S what I think of Orbo and Rockin:

Town games are.. FFT(died for ryker D2, learned not to trust gheb helping me>.>)SF(learned that while some people can get the job done by themselves, don't necessarily follow them blindly), Gigabots(learned EE/Glyph is a PITA to read and to trust my initial read on certain people), a game still going on, and newbie 17(learned J can go **** himself as scum :p and that I can really do something when I can get on consistently). I think that's the town ones so far.

don't like this.

I think I like this, will keep watching JTB for now though.

NUll town. He seems genuine thus far.

compare them to what wrt underlined?
I think you just read the slot via their actions, don't try meta'ing each head's post because you might be using the meta for the wronng head.

why put me in particular?

give me the reason why you keep putting my name like that?
on a serious note, because I plan to be active and help town geet **** done.
Activity should be better here than in SF or gigabots
This ENTIRE post is air. The first segment yea yea yea his answer to LAK's question. The next three lines are literally plucking posts from the thread and saying something about it. He's forcing himself to have a say on something, and I much moreso believe he's telling himself "lol town is supposed to scumhunt so lemme put THIS out there!" In fact, I'd love to see your substantiation on each of those marvelous points, @Orbo. The last three lines are simply him responding to things people have said about him, in a y u so defensive style. There's zero content in this post, when clearly he was trying to make it seem like there should be. @J, weigh in on this post. Why am I wrong?

And then, Rockin. If you hadn't noticed, I had no qualms with his first post, as seen by my questioning of Lego's suspicion of him. But then, all he did was keep up EXACTLY what I was try'na defend him for:

I doubt your helpfulness, so yeah I'm kinda doubting your skills.

If I remember right, my time with you in Touhou mafia was unpleasant. I think I was scratching my head at your slot for a good while. I don't know whether you've actually learned from your mistakes or not, so that's why I'm currently doubtful. If you can show me you're legitimately scum hunting and being helpful to other players, then there'll be any problems.

Because in most games I've played you in, you

- lacked content in your post
- unhelpful
- inactive

And in each game, I didn't see you learn from it, so right now I'm pretty skepticle. You said you're gonna try and get **** done, but then

a few posts/Days later, you post a few times with one liners like this.

So how about trying to put some more words in your post once awhile? I can do it. Gheb can do it. Hell, everyone in here can put some sort of content in a post except you. so really...

Step it up.

A CONVINCING hooker, mind you. I won scum MVP in that game :B

NUH UH THAT IS FALSE, I WANTED IT TO BE A MAFIA ROLE BLOCKER, BUT YOU AND EE MADE IT INTO A HOOKER AND NOW I'M BEING LAUGHED AT GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

/emo

Okay.

So who am I protecting? And why am I scummy?

lol I must've hit a sore spot with soup and Orbo[/QUOTE]

Well yeah it lacks pressure. I was just saying for Marshy to give me a chance before trying to lynch me. That guy always has it for me in majority of Mafia games I played with him lol.

If that's your base reason for wanting me lynched, you may need to try harder then that.

FOS: Ragnarock

Not liking how you feel I'm scummy, but going after Orbo instead.

JTB - Any reason why you're voting for Orbo?
Here's why I didn't find his original post scummy, where Lego did:

Gorf said:
Idk @ Lego. Nothing really says scum tryna slide by to me, it seems more like just... Stuck on nothing. I mean I could see where you're coming from, but what makes you think my scenario ain't so?

Oh and yea swordy I still wanna see watchu got.
I thought Rockin was just lost, and that he needed more time to maybe get himself out there. Welp, his first post is nothing BUT dwelling on ******** things. The first part is his downsizing of Soup. His second part is, actually, calling out Orbo for legit **** (oh hey, MAYBE THERE'S A REASON THAT HE CAN DO IT SO WELL!). His third part is him ****ing around, and the fourth part is him asking blanket questions to Lego's suspicion of em. He had every opportunity to scum hunt, there's enough for this world to go 'round, yet the only thing the post really entails is coming down on Orbo... Dis... Like.

And then... his second post. The first part is saying that Xonar's reason for not liking him is bologna... But he only acknowledges the fact the Marshy part, not the rest of his post, which seems off to me. Then, he FoS's Soup for GAAAAAAARBAGE reason. There's such a thing as having more than one scum read, and if he said something else to have that piggy back a more grand action, than okay, but that action alone is far from scummy and it seems like OMGUS. And then the arbitrary question to JTB.

But yea, THAT'S what's got me in a tizzy regarding both of these slots. I'm losing precious sleeping time just so I can get on a comp and show you, so you damn well better appreciate it J :p

#HBC | Gorf

Btw, lemme respond to the only speck of pressure I have thus far by responding to this one quote:

J, I like your points on Gorf way better than about Lego. The Lego / Soup / Rockin circle jerk-thing seems to be plain dumb and I'm pretty confident that Lego is town [can go into detail about either claim but I'd rather not].

Gorf's non-commitment on the other hand is straight-up lame.

:059:
K, so my lack of computer access is what makes me scummy? When I'm mobile, tough shiz, I'm gonna make one liners that sum up what I think rather than go into nitty gritty detail. Sue me?

#HBC | Gorf

Legolas said:
Wait, so you think me and Gorf are scum because we didn't "explain things?" You do know that's not a reason to have someone as scum, right? How is this accusation any different from simply saying that we're not playing optimally?
QFfrigginT.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Gorf, can you explain your LegoTown read you seem to be holding back? ;P

I'd also like to know if you would lynch Soup toDay.

#HBC | Gorf

J
Lovably Adorable Kanine (Red Ruy/John2k4)
Aggressive Mediation (Ryker/WashedLaundry)
Legolas (Sworddancer./Xonar)
Soup~/Ragnadumbname
Gheb_01
KevinM
Rake
Marshmellowman (Macman/marshy)
JTB
Rockin
Orboknown

BA BAM.

The reason for my town read on Lego for the moment is largely due to my read on Sworddancer. Sword HATES playing scum, and I feel like I've got a grasp of the difference between townSword's game and scumSword's game. I don't feel like scumSword would be fine putting himself out there the way he has. Plus, a lot of what they're saying I'm finding myself going "Damn, that's exactly what I was thinking."

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I don't think Swords has been doing most the posting, it looks more like Xoni to me, which makes me feel is scum.

Also can you explain why you wouldn't lynch Soup?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Grah, I'll finish responding while I heat up some pizza.

I can't sleep anyways. ;_;

#HBC | Gorf

From Soup, I'm getting more town who got backed into a corner with things like AM's (imo wrong) case on him, and having people stockpile on em. Plus, I personally liked his earlier posts and all in all simply DON'T see anything scumSoup.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
See okay, I can get where you are coming from with liking Soup's earlier posts. However, his reactions to the pressure on him are not the best and also he is clinging to that Orbo read for dear life and it's stopping him from doing much of anything else really. I also do agree to some of the points pointed out by AM lately now when they dropped the posting guise.

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
However, his (soups) reactions to the pressure on him are not the best and also he is clinging to that Orbo read for dear life and it's stopping him from doing much of anything else really.
why is this a bad/scummy thing?

gorf which of orbo and rockin do you dislike more? what da play be son?

dancer you/xonar are lame with this "one of us thinks soup is town the other doesnt baww im so torn :teardrop:" what are your current thoughts on the slot son?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm not voting Orbo.

Rather him be investigated/shot, personally.

@Marshmellow: He isn't looking like he is scum-hunting more like he is trying to scum-hunt on Orbo and make his case seem bigger than it actually is w.r.t. him. It also feels like he is just clinging to it, just to cling to it. Reaction to Ryker's case also came off as if he was trying to put on a front as to try and dissuade the pressure by just seeming a bit too "confident". It's weird to explain and I can try and explain it better if you don't get me.

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
just wanna say that directing cop is :thumbsdown:

as for soup...meh

i might just proxy my vote to yours cuz theres not much of a **** i give when it comes to the lynch and mostly just want someone to die in this game

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Hey Marshy, go to the Sign-up thread just as a side-note.

Idk who I want lynched atm, for me I have a lot of scum-reads and at the same time I don't. I can't decide who I want dead the mostest out of Lego/Soup/Gorf.

Here, vote Soup. I want a vote there but I want to keep mine on Lego.

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
Where's Macman's reliable scumdar so far? Kid hasn't voiced any suspicions yet.
meh. we probably shouldntve hydrad cuz theres little we disagree on

j is a gg

we dont like lego and dont get why people think hes town

orbo can just die

i should ask him what he thinks of soup tho. this may or may not actually happen

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Or would you rather be on the Lego wagon with me? Your choice. I do want Soup but I'm going back and forth.

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
he JUST said he was torn and isnt even voting you. plus his posts five off a vibe that hes still weighing his options which is biund to happen as other players post. i wouldnt exactly call that being "on your ****" or focusing on you

at the same time i remember you had a similar "come at me bro" attitude in math blasters so whatever

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
also did you guys know that its actually spelled

marshmallow as in mallow the ****tyass character from smrpg? me and macman had been ignorant of this fact while creating the hydra but some doucher already took the correct spelling

AM, Gorf lynch+Gheb investigation+Lego Lynch*dependent on cop Bingo or not*? What makes you of that? *Factor Soup out of the equation for now*

Why factor out the primary negative integer? I can't compromise the math, Jdian!

But how's this equation for you, you delectable digit:

Soup lynch+Gorf investigation+(v)

v=very likely villain, varying on game progression naturally.

Also your beauty certainly is not lacking! You've done your work on your Gorf proof. The steps check out and we agree with your points. His blatant attempts at submitting homework without showing any of his work does strike me as a shade scummy.

If Gorf proves negative, we would assume that Orbo+Rockin=town.

JTB is just a fraction in this equation. As this game progresses, his variable will prove itself.

Your Lego proof is completely wrong though. Do the math, Jdian, your work says they've done little but they've completed their homework and shown all their steps (they are my star pupil after all). Their work just proves ours, and we think that they are a positive integer after all.

EBWOP: Hehehe, I hit the complete button too soon!

Here's an equation I strive to complete:
J+Lego+AM=victory

but that's only achievable if the three variables work together!

So **** was gonna happen. But then **** happened. And now we're talking about the happening **** instead of making **** happen. So **** will happen but right now it's in a state of happenin' flux and I really just don't give a ****. Your scheduled **** will happen tomorrow and that **** will be happenin'.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
K, so my lack of computer access is what makes me scummy? When I'm mobile, tough shiz, I'm gonna make one liners that sum up what I think rather than go into nitty gritty detail. Sue me?
I'm not talking about your activity [which wouldn't even make sense considering other players have done way less than you] but your lack of commitment in your actions, esp. in regards to the Orbo wagon. Like, even though you technically 'voted' him you never actually ended up voting him effectively as you just voted Rockin in the same post.

I also feel like you really didn't take any stance on anything other than Orb / Rockin, which I find pretty selective and well ... lacking in commitment.

:059:

Top Bottom