• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skies of Arcadia Mafia - Game Over! Indy (AM) Wins!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
wtf

couldve sworn that rockin was crumbing drachma all game

RR looking alot like his scum play in math blasters when I refused to explain a read at L-1 and hammered me because of it

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
I was never invisble. And if I turned it off/on you would have seen me leave. Which I couldn't have done in the time of our posts.

@Rockin, you don't use it on people. You look for an item that will give you an ability. Orbo tried to get a cop.

And Ryker there is nothing fake or non confirmable about it. You're trying to use whatever you can on me. I never was invisble and my role aint fake. gorf targeting me does not lead anywhere to me being scum.

wtf

RR looking alot like his scum play in math blasters when I refused to explain a read at L-1 and hammered me because of it
LAK IS A ****ING CLAIMED MASON!!!

He and J have a crumb from Day 1 and if you want to insinuate that he's scum, you have to insinuate that J has been scum from Day 1 or that he's been recruited.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm fully aware that LAK is a mason and that he can only be scum by recruitment tho

This is only relevant if Orbo is town somehow

I was never invisble. And if I turned it off/on you would have seen me leave. Which I couldn't have done in the time of our posts.

@Rockin, you don't use it on people. You look for an item that will give you an ability. Orbo tried to get a cop.

And Ryker there is nothing fake or non confirmable about it. You're trying to use whatever you can on me. I never was invisble and my role aint fake. gorf targeting me does not lead anywhere to me being scum.
What the hell are you saying? Why are these details coming out now instead of later? Are you truly trying to say your role isn't scummy as **** to be claiming right now?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
wtf

........all game, but still held the desire that I was scummy as hell? Oy.

Well...claim is pretty damn iffy. So....if you guess right on what role there is, then you gain the ability?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Wait, did he just die?

Man, this is why I should read before I post.

It aint scummy at all. It's my DAM ROLE
And I DON'T GIVE A DAMN! The claim itself at this time in the game. If you were not the one holding it, would you believe it? A player you consider scummy claims this Fisherman role. Does it make you hesitate even for a second?

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Well...claim is pretty damn iffy. So....if you guess right on what role there is, then you gain the ability?
No alright so look we get the items to look for with each a certain chance of getting it. Then we can use that ability on one item to try and obtain it. If we get the item then we can use it (once).
Zen, I despise this. Talk to me.
I have yet to get scum since I've been back in dgames. I've seriously have been town in every single game.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
What's your reads right now? Have you even got a chance to read?

No alright so look we get the items to look for with each a certain chance of getting it. Then we can use that ability on one item to try and obtain it. If we get the item then we can use it (once).
What's the certain chance? WHY DIDN'T YOU SPECIFY THIS WHEN YOU FIRST CLAIMED!?

I have yet to get scum since I've been back in dgames. I've seriously have been town in every single game.
Cheese with your WIFOM?

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Ruy I'm not going to keep telling you the same thing over and over. I DONT target a player. Read before asking me anything else.

And no I don't Soup. And no I haven't gotten caught up. I just got the role like 50 minutes ago and there's 36 pages. All I know is that this is pretty wack.

Clarify fully or I hammer.

Give me everything.
"Drachma, Blue Rogue Fisherman!"
Holy crap I just told you. You guys are seriously not even trying to see that I'm town. I can look for an item each night.

This does not look like full disclosure to me.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
AM I didn't even want to claim. You're acting like I did. Ruy is the one that forced me to. I may just self hammer. I don't even really care at this point.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Heading out til later. If you guys lynch me seriously don't listen to Ryker the rest of the game. His play is flat out horrible and he is using whatever he can to try and lynch me. This is the same crap he pulled in Mario Party.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
It's very difficult to understand this role and see how legitimate it is.

You say you don't target a player, and that you have a chance of getting this role. Yet, in order for you to do this, you would either have to

A) Move from point A to point B of a different player

B) Type down what it is you are looking for.

You see how hard it is to take your claim for credit?

Mario Party? Are you serious? I've even steered this game away from Mario Party. Hell, I never did anything but post and support reads that majority agreed with.

Good night, sweet prince.

rockin hold on let me see if I can find it on wiki
Oh! So you found it on the wiki and thought it would be cool to claim. That's neat, I guess. I search the wiki for ideas from time to time. I've actually got a pretty cool variant off a role from there that I'm dying to try.

**** off, LAK is obvtown.

Rockin's online with two other viewers. One's my main. This is so lame. I'm gonna have to wait on Gheb. No flip before I go to sleep. Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.

Ryker you're truly something else.
I've come to the realization that you play like me from two years ago. Serious tip: abandon the nebulous claims. They are IMMEDIATELY suspect. The best you can get away with is MAAAAAAAAYBE JoAT, and that's hard. Just claim VT or stick with your safeclaim if you're playing in an all PR game like this one.

Top Bottom