• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skies of Arcadia Mafia - Game Over! Indy (AM) Wins!

You are the general consensus lynch. That's why you'll claim.

Orbo played terribly when he bothered to play at all. Gorf flipped scum after flipping hard to Rockin instead of you (where his vote was previously) and Gorf has been seen targeting scummy looking Orbo N1.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
So he he was voting me and then voted Rockin? So what he could a) wanted to put distance on rockin or b) simply voted whoever he felt could get lynched. You're acting like gorf is a noob. Which he isn't and would not do make a connection like that to his scum buddy. For you to try and lynch me/orbo for that is silly. Second, he was seen targeting me? How on earth would that make me scum? Third are you Ryker or Laundry? I'm guessing Ryker because that last thing is just flat out backwards.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
1. I'm not scum.
2. I'm not being lynched.
3. I'll catch up withing the next day or two and tell you who is scum. I'll claim if I feel the need to after catching up.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
it would be good if you just catch up ASAP. It's no good for us to wait all two-three days for you to make a catchup post.

So he he was voting me and then voted Rockin? So what he could a) wanted to put distance on rockin or b) simply voted whoever he felt could get lynched. You're acting like gorf is a noob. Which he isn't and would not do make a connection like that to his scum buddy. For you to try and lynch me/orbo for that is silly. Second, he was seen targeting me? How on earth would that make me scum? Third are you Ryker or Laundry? I'm guessing Ryker because that last thing is just flat out backwards.
Seen no. Admitted to have received an action claimed by Gorf, yes. What was he doing there?

Why are you trying to overcredit Gorf? Oh wait, to save your ***. Was it Kittens vs. Domos that he stranded his Swiss scummate?

As far as your first proposed explanation goes, that's fine. Until a moment ago everyone was throwing Rockin around as a lynch choice. Sure he can be scum with Rockin, but that leads into your second explanation. Orbo was the one he could theoretically have gotten lynched. A MUCH easier push than Rockin and not a flip off of where he had his current vote.

This isn't even touching Orbo's play.

I want your damn claim. I get that you and J have had time to cook something up by now, but let's go ahead and lock it in.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
That potion thing was from gorf? Gorf claimed this? It didn't even have a name in it so there is no way to say that it was from gorf unless someone claimed to have tracked him to me. And that still doesn't even make sense as to how that would make me/orbo scummy at all.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Sorry but you guys are really bad to just lynch me when my play will clearly show that I'm town. Orbo is just not that good and you know it. Unvote and let me catch up. That's all there is to it.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
LAK, what happen to that ol 'Hey, information for claims' and such.

Like you couldn't even follow that with the Nabe wagon.

Sorry but you guys are really bad to just lynch me when my play will clearly show that I'm town. Orbo is just not that good and you know it. Unvote and let me catch up. That's all there is to it.
Claim. Without the time to formulate one. Stop stalling or die. Your call.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I've been drinking and don't give a **** when people are going to try and stone wall people from information when they are going to be lynched, same reason people want you dead because it looks incredibly anti-town.

If he refuses I hammer, simple as that.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
The guy is not even stone walling. He JUST came into the game and is reading up. We have like....6 days left. I want him to be given a chance to AT LEAST catch up with the game. I'm sure he isn't going to pull a Nabe on us.

You and others had your chance to lynch inactive Orbo. Now you wait.

(also, log back onto LAK plz)

Lovably Adorable Kanine

Red Ryu|John2k4
Zen claim or I hammer.
I've been drinking and don't give a **** when people are going to try and stone wall people from information when they are going to be lynched, same reason people want you dead because it looks incredibly anti-town.

If he refuses I hammer, simple as that.
If he refuses a claim he dies, same for Rockin before.

I want a claim, but will hammer if people refuse to do so.
Drinking blah blah blah

Holy crap I just told you. You guys are seriously not even trying to see that I'm town. I can look for an item each night.
This is the same nebulous **** you used when you were lying in another game. You claimed dreamer. You claimed it as town, but it is the kind of bull**** that I always want to claim as scum. You can claim to get any ****ing item you need to fit your situation and you can explain away any possible no result or night action. It's the same reason scum wants to claim JoAT.

Die.

Top Bottom