• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sir "O" presents: "Know Your Enemy!" CONGRATULATIONS, ZONDAFREAK! Discussion open.

krossjosh

Smash Rookie
I'm officially withdrawing. I have been WAY too busy to get my matches done so just advance my opponent. At this point I can't really tell when I will have any time on my hands AND WiFi at the same time :laugh:

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Sorry for the big delay in activity, guys. I'll be sending a PM to all remaining participants soon. Just a couple of notes: first, I'm going to be busy all weekend. I'm going to be heading out to Virginia, so I'll have to get set up there before finishing with this.

THE FOLLOWING MATCHES STILL NEED TO TAKE PLACE:

• Zonda vs. Aryman
  • Snare vs. Sir 0rion (with Blankvi facing the winner)
  • Arch Knight vs. ShadowFireX (with Barge facing the winner)

Get them done, especially Arch/SFX!

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
That seems an awfully long time away, especially since the tournament is supposed to end on Saturday, SFX...

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Fine, I'll try to get this done tomorrow, OR DIE TRYIN'.
I can't brawl on school days and wifi kept me and Arch from fighting.
Although until Saturday is still a long time to get it done.

Its only like 10 ppls left. <.<

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
The reason I planned for Saturday is because I'm going to be heading out of state then and I might have a hard time updating for awhile.

gantrain05

Smash Master
yeah, you guys might have underestimated zonda goin into this thing, i've played that guy online and he's pretty good, we always have intense matches lol.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I would imagine so, Gan, seeing as he's in the finals and all. :laugh:

Updating the bracket now. I'm going to be extremely busy packing, moving, and settling in this weekend, but I'll keep tabs on everything that's going on. KEEP POSTING IN THIS TOPIC IF YOU'RE STILL PARTICIPATING SO I KNOW NOT TO KICK YOU.

I'm setting a firm deadline for this tournament to end by no later than Wednesday.

blankvi

Smash Ace
im puttin all my money on zondafreak! well all my internet money.
idk, i'd say hes 50/50 for winning, me or Ary are definitely making it back up to him and i don't think Ary will lose again. As for me,Zonda and I practice together so it could go either way

Snare

Smash Lord
sorry i had a poopy day and didnt get back for a long time (car froze and i couldnt get in)

ill be back in about half an hour to an hour, if im not back on time you can dq me

edit: back, ready when you get back 0 :|

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Since the lack of a match was partially my fault, Snare, let's try one more time on Sunday, okay? I can't play on Saturday because I'm heading out to Virginia and I'll be way too busy/tired, but Sunday should work. We'll go from there.

idk, i'd say hes 50/50 for winning, me or Ary are definitely making it back up to him and i don't think Ary will lose again. As for me,Zonda and I practice together so it could go either way
Make that 33.3...%. I narrowly lost a 138% game to Ary, too. :bee:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Arch Knight is on right now. Just send him a message =D

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I'm officially posting from Virginia. I know the scheduling for these tournament matches has been rough, guys, but just tough it out and we'll get this finished. Thanks for bearing with me!

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
So... about the matches...

Alright... of the remaining players... if you post within the the next 48 hours, you won't be kicked. The remaining players will finish the tournament.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
That's two. I will be adding the finals by tomorrow... probably early tomorrow. Bear with me, you two.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Arch and me are never on in the same times, although I'm here almost all day I don't really see the problem here and don't know why It hasn't been done. <.<

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Why, I don't brawl during school days, right now Im just slowing down the tourney even though I was ready to do these matches a lot of times a while ago.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Bracket's been updated. Let's try to get our matches done ASAP. Blank, I'll try to be available ASAP. Drop me a PM telling me when you're usually available. See you soon, and sorry for the terrible delays!

Current matches:
Me vs. Blank
Arch vs. Barge

Top Bottom