• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Silver Spring, MD Brawl smashfest!!! Date: Sat May 17 (4pm-midnight)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
My friend is bringing a melee setup. and I thought we were going to play rockman X? =/

I'm bringing wii + brawl/melee

Wuss

Smash Champion
I can probably bring my wii/brawl but I'm not sure if I can even come yet. now that i see neo is going though, i really want to be there...

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Just got off of work. I'm coming, yaaaaay. I havent checked on the first page, but what number should I call if I get lost? I'll be leaving in about an hour or so. My suits so tight.

meepxzero

Smash Master
Had fun playing everyone...... stupid omni is the TA traitor LOL. and sage is the scrubbiest camper in brawl that is all. Any idiot can camp ledges and spam b attacks wit mk >_>a.

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
lol MRK steped it up with the help of boss and won crews how ****ing pro

Meep: gay lucario is gay also good matches earlier

Hova: good crew match had me sweating bricks

Omni: how could you leave TA for dycer good crew battle

Lobos: i played you once the whole day and i was gayed -_- i still owe you gas money lol

Blues: nice victory over the Dk and we should have played some mario kart

Depressed hawks: good crew match also good **** yoster for having us

Boss: good **** in crews son all about mrk

Jc: good teams matches

forute: thanks for not showing up with your crew =D

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Had fun playing everyone...... stupid omni is the TA traitor LOL. and sage is the scrubbiest camper in brawl that is all. Any idiot can camp ledges and spam b attacks wit mk >_>a.
Lolz, any idiot can just grab Ness and press z over and over again >_>; besides, camping = brawl lol.

Anyways@ Rob player that outcamped me and *****, lolz, good ****. I need to play moar robs/ play as him

Blues: you **** at megaman. Keep maining little boy.

Yoster: thanks for driving me to the metro. Your MK is ****.

Bowsermax and Jesse: lol, I'm going to practice melee so I can at least advance a round at your melee tournament. Sorry I forgot my melee disk X_X

Yoster's little bro: you're seven, stop lying. Good toon link

Korn: Where's your chicken? It was fun playing you in melee.

Boss: Almost beat u in the money match. I need to get better. It was also fun playing you in melee

The crew battles were fun.

meepxzero

Smash Master
dunno if u heard me talking to my crewmate but i didnt really wanna do that against ur ness. Ness gets ***** by marth regardless of that stupid regrab ****. Money match me 20 bux ness vs marth no gay cg and with a 7 minute timer if you wanna talk ****.

People like you make this game unfun i remember plank doing this **** to me in melee when he couldnt beat me onstage either. But he had a legit reason cuz it was ic vs shiek and he stopped doing it after i stopped using cgs on him.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
dunno if u heard me talking to my crewmate but i didnt really wanna do that against ur ness. Ness gets ***** by marth regardless of that stupid regrab ****. Money match me 20 bux ness vs marth no gay cg and with a 7 minute timer if you wanna talk ****.
No **** Ness still is ***** by Marth, which is another reason why I picked MK. I haven't played a decent peach yet and I don't like Ness dittos (neither does blues). MK was my safest option.

And I never do more than 3 dollars in a mm. I guess I'll accept it. I don't understand why you're challenging me to a matchup we both know you have an advantage in >_>;

I honestly don't understand why all this **** is coming to me. I wasn't the best there and I didn't even have the gayest playstyle.

meepxzero

Smash Master
lol NOT the gayest style. U should rewatch the video and notice how i tell you u can safely come back on the ledge.... I was pissed cuz we had no timer on the whole time u were doing that. I wouldnt have mind waiting you out. if you timed out i woulda kept all the stocks YOU DIDNT kill cuz 2 of my deaths were suicides tryin to ledge gimp a mk which is near impossible because you could up b me and gimp me. Of course ur gonna get **** called if you play like that. Im all for camping in brawl but ledge stalling which is the more correct term is banned in tourney play.

Your not worth playing 3 bux for 7 minutes of ledge camping. :laugh:

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Apparently I was worth 20$ before. Besides, Ness can't really ledge stall except with pkt, which is just too risky to do, esp. vs. Marth. I don't even remember ledge camping that much. I tried to bait you to approach, which you didn't. After some time I got of the ledge and side-b'd into your shield, which sheildstabs sometimes. If the timer was on, it wouldn't have run out anyways.

Also: the vids are up? Can I have a link?

meepxzero

Smash Master
u did it enough to make a 2-3 minute match into 5-6 minute match >_>. I coulda camped the ledge on you as well and wasted a good 2 minutes for it to time out. watever im done ranting. I hope you dont play like that in friendlies otherwise the people who play you must truly be ur friends.

Rebel581

Smash Champion
u did it enough to make a 2-3 minute match into 5-6 minute match >_>. I coulda camped the ledge on you as well and wasted a good 2 minutes for it to time out. watever im done ranting. I hope you dont play like that in friendlies otherwise the people who play you must truly be ur friends.
True ledgestalling's impossible in brawl meep. you know that. I could beat your scrubby *** w/ three hands tied behind my back. I'll just go under the level 3 times w/ Pit. That ****'s broken.

Next one of these I'm coming too. I'll become the best brawl player ever.

And no MM meep >_> Marth destroys my Pit. I'm too scared.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
"Hey, you don't mind if I sit really close to you while we play our match, do you?"

"No, Omni. In fact...let me wrap my arm around you like this while we play."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom