• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Silver Spring, MD Brawl smashfest!!! Date: Sat May 17 (4pm-midnight)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheYoster

Smash Journeyman
You gonna have enough TVs? I have 3 small CRTs I could bring, though I'm not 100% sure I can come yet.
Only if the CRTs screens are bigger than 14" cause I have 2 big tvs, 1 medium 20", and 2 small 13"All CRTs. I need Wiis and brawl copies tho! :\ but thanks for the offer.

A $5 dollar tourny would be a great idea if we got enough people. Tim did you manage to get the program that does it?
hmm..we could i guess if we can get 20+ people. No i don't have the tournament program thing..I want It!! >< I also want the program to record matches from my laptop, I'll search for it later.

wait can u get to ur house by taking the q2?
yeah you could that would be a alternative..

Rebel581

Smash Champion
Yeah.. but then again... why do you think she wants me on my back....
OOOH!

Either way, how late does Metro run? This is so close I'll probably end up coming. Metro determines how long I stay though. Unless someone can drive me back to CP after the fest.

I'm good for crew battles. Any crew want an extra guy? I don't think anyone from my crew is coming to this.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Nacker Phooke u Im really tired of ur online ****!

In anycase yeah Tim since you live FIVE MINS AWAY FROM ME Ill show up like four and leave maybe @ 6 or 7 cuz Prom starts at 8.

I need 2 play that MK! Gotta win this free DVD Player

And Ill say it again Phooke you Nacker.

-Ciao

TheYoster

Smash Journeyman
So anyway I got the (tio Tournnment Organizer) Bracket program, so I'm all set up for that=O.
I could bring my camera.
Cameras are for cavemens...lol j/k
Hey seb, I discovered that you can easily record HQ matches from your laptop with a Digital Video Capture device looks like this http://images.tigerdirect.com/itemdetails/P121-8058COUT.jpg
, seeing as how I can't get any output signals on the S-video slot on my laptop I'll have to buy one;p.

If anybody has a Digital Video Capture Device for USB It'd be cool if I could use it for Saturday. If noone knows what the hell I'm talking about thats cool live and learn=P

Yeah someone who asked about the metro...I think they close at 2am thats a guess...best to ask the metro guy when you get to the station.

Repryx

Smash Champion
unfourtunatly for you I already used the bathroom...but really will there be refreshments? I would but im not gonna be there long

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
So I'm not going to be there until around 4-5 o' clock. But I can stay until like 12 lol. I could leave earlier if you want me to.

TheYoster

Smash Journeyman
Thats cool man. No pressure on showing up on time...its only a smashfest until I get 20+people hopefully.... As for leaving early..leaving early is not allowed ;\...syke..leave whenever you want.

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
I am probably coming to this now.

It is impossible for me to GF john atm...

for reasons which i will not disclose but it is clearly obvious.

I'm am still quite upset.. i ask anyone there not to talk any sh*t to me... you may get hit.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
curious, did any of u go to greencastle elementary? i used to live in silver spring/burtonsville. imin 11th grade, so wondering if i know any of u all (obviously not in MD anymore <-------------)

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I'm coming around 4ish and leaving really late. How late can I stay?

I'm also coming with two other people, sypherphoenix and his friend.

Rebel581

Smash Champion
You gonna host more of these? I don't think I'll make it to this one cuz of last weekend of college johns. After this weekend though, I'll be able to use my car again (I think)!

TheYoster

Smash Journeyman
Crew battles are fun
<<free agent
MD>VA
On that note, I'm bringing my wii/brawl
Thanks man.
Lets see I have 6 tvs, 4 wiis/brawls
I only need 2 more wiis/brawls to set up on the other 2 tvs, if anyone can help out and bring their wii and brawl I would much appreciate it.

Rebel
Most likely, but you should come to this one anyway=). If you're worried about not being able to get back home I found out that metro stations close at like 3am
here the link -> http://www.wmata.com/timetables/rail/Weekends.pdf
so I'm pretty sure you have plenty of time to get back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom