• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Silly Game and Watch moments..

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Good **** Nocturnalist, good ****. ROFL!!!! That was very silly of you to think it would actually connect XP!!! Kinda reminds me of your bacon/sausage to a 9! on Dreamland.

PS: I had no idea you played this game, looks like just for fun though; what's the status on this. Anyways it was creative/imaginative of you to do that. I do this type of silly stuff in Brawl to for fun =P it's a blast!!!

edit: I don't think I'll be able to upload my silly moments though ='( anyways everyone else should post their silly moments hahahaha!!! Can't wait to laugh at them!
---------
CLASS OF 2009!!!

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
here are mine what are yours?
Every freaking time some noob ever posted a vid where their character 'pH1eW up re4llY far omgzers lololololololol'

>_> <_< >_>

Okay, just every time that happened after the first three months of U.S. release.

Soooooo >_<

Oh btw, I third main GaW (now), he's just not in my sig 'cuz his image is ugly. Seriously.

Cyan_

Smash Lord

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
Good **** Nocturnalist, good ****. ROFL!!!! That was very silly of you to think it would actually connect XP!!! Kinda reminds me of your bacon/sausage to a 9! on Dreamland.

PS: I had no idea you played this game, looks like just for fun though; what's the status on this. Anyways it was creative/imaginative of you to do that. I do this type of silly stuff in Brawl to for fun =P it's a blast!!!

edit: I don't think I'll be able to upload my silly moments though ='( anyways everyone else should post their silly moments hahahaha!!! Can't wait to laugh at them!
---------
CLASS OF 2009!!!

lol naw i dont play Brawl at all..theses were kinda old to.but yea im still on melee alot more..

napZzz

Smash Hero
I dont has a video D: but my friend was playing me and his game and watch uair'd me into a falling bomb on green greens. gay

shadownoss45

Smash Cadet
i know one, today in a tourney i play smmc to get in semi finals and he 3 stocked my bowser cuz i 4got to put my **** face on, but he out his on.

The Phenom

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htvN_0vsXH0

I have several funny G&W vids but this one is the best.
Hell yeah that's funny and EPIC too!!! It beats my silly moment that's for sure!!!

silly moment description: my opponents shield is broken, I up taunt on wifi; my up taunt air bubble reads...NINE!, it rings, I do side B and 9! Lands! on my opponent and kills him LOL!!!

But yeah, that of course is better than my silly moment.

lou4222

Smash Lord
NOJ I want to get some friendlies in at the championships next month. You ***** this weekend and Ithink that I am just a few mind games away from doing the same thing.

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Top Bottom