• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Silent Wolf Videos

I finally had the chance to record and get matches up at the same time. These are basically all we recorded because we didn't feel like waiting longer for them to upload and stuff. Watch them all, and enjoy. ^^
We only did like 3 matches before recording, so the later ones'll prolly be more appealing. :D
Also, these are just friendlies, so nothing serious.
Fox ditto ones are the best fosho.

Silent Wolf (Fox) vs Eggz (Mario) 1 (Yoshi's)

Silent Wolf (Fox) vs Eggz (Mario) 2 (Stadium)

match 3 got messed up. >_>

Silent Wolf (Fox) vs Eggz (Mario) 4 (FoD)

Silent Wolf (Fox) vs Eggz (Mario) 5 (Stadium)

Silent Wolf (Green Fox) vs Eggz (Red Fox) 1 (FoD)

Silent Wolf (Green Fox) vs Eggz (Red Fox) 2 (Dream Land) My favorite ^^

Silent Wolf (Green Fox) vs Eggz (Red Fox) 3 (Stadium) Second favorite >.>

Silent Wolf (C. Falcon) vs Eggz (Fox) 1 (Dream Land)

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
Hmm. i know you're a very good fox, and have a reputation for it. but for some reason i was expecting something different lol. though very flashy (loved the shinedashing from perfect control in yoshi's) i found you a bit predictable. i just kinda knew what was coming all the time =/ kinda like you were just playing text book fox against each character.

Even though you mixed things up, it was obvious which move you were going to switch to, and at times maybe your options could have been wiser, for example against mario on yoshi's, and i think again on stadium, you tested out the drillshine > upsmash and could have taken note on the fact that he DI'd away everytime you did it, and yet next time you did it you just ended with an upsmash again, where (although unorthodox) a forward smash would have taken him out on such a thin stage plus his DI.

But any way, nice fox ^^

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
****, that is probably the most technical fox I have ever seen ever. Really entertaining to watch. I almost couldn't follow what was going on, you were so fast, lol.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Yeah, great fox, man, the things that impressed me the most were your uses of the shine turnaround, and your platform movement. I've only watched the ones designated as favorite and second favorite so far, but looking pretty awesome.

Hmm. i know you're a very good fox, and have a reputation for it. but for some reason i was expecting something different lol. though very flashy (loved the shinedashing from perfect control in yoshi's) i found you a bit predictable. i just kinda knew what was coming all the time =/ kinda like you were just playing text book fox against each character.

Even though you mixed things up, it was obvious which move you were going to switch to, and at times maybe your options could have been wiser, for example against mario on yoshi's, and i think again on stadium, you tested out the drillshine > upsmash and could have taken note on the fact that he DI'd away everytime you did it, and yet next time you did it you just ended with an upsmash again, where (although unorthodox) a forward smash would have taken him out on such a thin stage plus his DI.

But any way, nice fox ^^
hah yeah, they were just friendlies, so i wasnt really trying to camp or anything like that. i just mess around and rush in for the hell of it. :p

Eggz

Smash Hero
We go for combos and speed in friendlies. We camp and rely on spacing and intelligent play more in tourney and MM's. Our friendly and serious styles are pretty different.

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
You play like I do, except you're good. I am jealous.

And how do moonwalk that well? Please tell me. Mine hardly ever go that far. :(

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Can someone do me a HUGE favor and upload these on to Google Video?

... <3?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Why would we do that? xD
..Because you love me?

lol.

And because I can't watch them until next weekend probably unless they are on google video >_>...

Eggm

Smash Hero
Your fox is like exactly like mine, but you do a few thins i should do more My waveshines and backwards waveshines i also go for grabs i'll start up smashing and up tilting more that was hot, your the first fox I've found as technical as me I love it good stuff man, i look forward to more vids.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Oh God, Otto, you make me want to play!

I think I actually underestimated your intillectual game. I always knew your tech was great, but you've got a great head, too. Doesn't really show in the Fox videos though. But how can it, Fox dittos = bull****.

I'm going to have to upload some friendly matches when I get the chance. All I've put on here so far are tourny matches. I have a feeling you'd LOVE my friendlies.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Your fox is like exactly like mine, but you do a few thins i should do more My waveshines and backwards waveshines i also go for grabs i'll start up smashing and up tilting more that was hot, your the first fox I've found as technical as me I love it good stuff man, i look forward to more vids.
Errrr...I'm sure there are more that are more tecnical than random guy who rips off my name #12

WhiteOblv

Smash Ace
I like your fox alot, very fast. Just a suggestion i think u should uthorw to uair abit more, the many times u waveshined to upsmashed coulda bein waveshine to uthrow to uair. Anyways just a suggestion. Nice fox tho man.

I like your fox alot, very fast. Just a suggestion i think u should uthorw to uair abit more, the many times u waveshined to upsmashed coulda bein waveshine to uthrow to uair. Anyways just a suggestion. Nice fox tho man.
Actually in a serious match all I will do is run away and laser, and uthrow uair XD
btw, those vids arent the greatest representation of my tech skill, like i said, those werent rly hand picked, thats all we recorded, other than my first fox match, and my first falcon one.

FastFox

BRoomer
I broke my friend's control stick dash dancing.

What kind of controller breaks when you're dash dancing..

JFox

Smash Hero
Wow Silent Wolf, I noticed you didn't grab much in your Fox dittos. Thats weird, cuz personally grabs are a huge part of my game in Fox dittos. But you have a beautiful Fox, great familiarity with his power and movement. I really enjoyed watching it.

One thing I did notice though is that you did fail to edge gaurd his forward B onto the stage quite a bit. Some better edgegaurding could have definitely widened the gap between your stocks, cuz it was certainly clear that you were out playing him while you were both on the stage.

Anyway, really great Fox. Seriously.

Wow Silent Wolf, I noticed you didn't grab much in your Fox dittos. Thats weird, cuz personally grabs are a huge part of my game in Fox dittos. But you have a beautiful Fox, great familiarity with his power and movement. I really enjoyed watching it.

One thing I did notice though is that you did fail to edge gaurd his forward B onto the stage quite a bit. Some better edgegaurding could have definitely widened the gap between your stocks, cuz it was certainly clear that you were out playing him while you were both on the stage.

Anyway, really great Fox. Seriously.
haha
everytime i waveshine>jab someone, i normally grab afterwards, but since i was just messin around, i tried somethin like shine>nair xD

as for edgeguarding poorly i was prolly just thinking, "hmm, how can i be impressive"? *too late* lol

FastFox

BRoomer
Actually in a serious match all I will do is run away and laser, and uthrow uair XD
btw, those vids arent the greatest representation of my tech skill, like i said, those werent rly hand picked, thats all we recorded, other than my first fox match, and my first falcon one.

Yay for tournament play!

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hmm I see what Jv3 meant...I kinda knew what was coming in your favorite one..Not to say it wasn't extremely impressive. Props on your fox it look's great. My fox actually look a lot like yours especially with the shine turnaround stuff. I thought I was the only person who used the shine turn-around like that lol.

It would be really fun to play you ^_^.

EDIT: Just watched your first match against eggz and I have a different opinon now. Your fox is DEFINITLY way more technical then mine lol. WOW. Another thing I really like about your fox is how confident it seems. You never hesitated to do things no matter how hard and that is fun to watch in a fox.

Props.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
lol wtf is this wavedash across the world again?

>.> Nice fox.
uh... Does
sh -> shine -> jumpcancel -> waveland on platform
float your boat as a flashy move for friendlies?

nevermind?

FastFox

BRoomer
Gar Otto, stealin' my custom title theme are ye'?

Butchyeah, awesome videos. They definately make me want to play, so I did.

I played MEWTWO. Muaha.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I want in the MM's! But not my fox. My samus rapsies fox.

Top Bottom