• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Silent Wolf Videos

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I wanna see vids of Hylian (Samus) vs. Silent Wolf (Fox)
Those matchs will be epic.

So yeah Silent $5 My samus vs your Fox? Recorded somehow? 2/3 or 3/5?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Take your bets now on who will win!!! XD.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Silent can I have an MM? Mainly just for the chance to play you but to make it worth it for the both of us :D (You will win)

We could make it like 1$ 2/3 or 5$ 3/5?

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
If you guys are going to play a samus, I'd like you to play SHWN's.

He's really underexposed on the boards, but his samus is ****ing amazing. Best Canadian samus by far.

I figured SHWN was good since he got 2nd in Carl's tourney. If he didn't beat John though, I don't think he's the best by far.
I accept all the MM offers so far.
Maybe that 11/20 one should be less matches though, just because of occupation of a station. ^^
Fluxwolf, 3/5 for $5 sounds good.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Silent Wolf is MMing MN players? I want in on this Fastfox you going to FC Diamond, if so you care to do a money match? (Easy money for you.)

I'll even bring down my VCR and Tapes. Put me on pending if you accept I still need confirmation on me actually going.

Silent Wolf is MMing MN players? I want in on this Fastfox you going to FC Diamond, if so you care to do a money match? (Easy money for you.)

I'll even bring down my VCR and Tapes. Put me on pending if you accept I still need confirmation on me actually going.
Are you asking me or FastFox...?
Either way MM fosho.

FastFox

BRoomer
I'd actually appreciate just sitting down with you washington folks and playing tons of friendlies after the mm's.

It'll be like an orgy of learning.

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
Whatever happened to that combo vid from the washington people? Think gimpyfish was in charge of it...

The trailer had eggs/SW/gimpy, and wolf did that insane combo to darkrain...

But the full video? ;_;

Eggz

Smash Hero
WA is doing individual combo videos made by me instead. I'm making Mine, then Silent Wolf's, then from there I'll find out.

Anyone who wants to 3/5 5$ or more MM me should take my number and call me at FC.

425-923-5796

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I noticed you're location eggz, and i was wondering, does the uair>knee still work w/ the male wireframe?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
i'll take one too?
Haha sure but I am not going to play a specific character. 3/5 $5? I will probably end up using 3 different characters lol. I love the Doc/Mario match-up >_>..

FastFox

BRoomer
WA is doing individual combo videos made by me instead. I'm making Mine, then Silent Wolf's, then from there I'll find out.

Anyone who wants to 3/5 5$ or more MM me should take my number and call me at FC.

425-923-5796
I've already talked to you on the telephone, and I already have your number.

MEMORIZED.

Now that's dedication.

Nothing homosexual though.

WAIT...

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I've now registered to go to FC, so i want to play against some of you real fox players, to see how it's done. FastFox, are you going to FC?

FastFox

BRoomer
I've now registered to go to FC, so i want to play against some of you real fox players, to see how it's done. FastFox, are you going to FC?
I really don't know at this point. If I can't make it to FC or OC, then I'm definately going to the next major tournament, if there is one.

I don't have a job at the moment, but I can go if someone sponsors me <33333333

SCOTU

Smash Hero
start a bottle drive or something... it would be pretty cool to see FastFox in person.

@ FluxWolf: hell yeah, i'm up for some matches w/ you. (although, i don't want to just start spamming MMs all over the place, so friendlies would be great).

Eggz

Smash Hero
start a bottle drive or something... it would be pretty cool to see FastFox in person.

@ FluxWolf: hell yeah, i'm up for some matches w/ you. (although, i don't want to just start spamming MMs all over the place, so friendlies would be great).
Nah, hes just a chubby emo. =p jk joel.

Seriously though, get your hot girl ****in *** down to FC or OC

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Alright sounds good Scotu, we can friendly it up hardcore =)

Also Eggz: You mentioned people just calling you for MM's, but I have been notified that the service in the building is terrible so yeah... Just letting you know in case you didn't know already! If I can't get a hold of you I will just try to find you somewhere or something. (Though I don't know what you look like)

Speaking of which! We should all post pics of ourselves so we know who we are looking for!

Theres me! (The one thats not Mr. T) XD

SCOTU

Smash Hero
somehow, i really doubt that will work. just try to get a loan from parents/ friends or something.
jftr, you didn't even say plz when asking for a sponsor. plus, who gets sponsored these days anyway?
If all else fails, get a job at mcdonalds for like 4 days and you'll have enough, easily. Just register now.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
yeah, i always like the fox pika matchup (except that i lose it every freakin time to anther). Oh, and i don't use the tag "DARK" anymore, so it's all yours again. Now i use the more appropriate "SCO2". previously, i was unsure how to fit scotu into 4 letters. but yeah, i'm up for playin against anyone i can learn from.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Much support from Anther as well, the person who made quick attacking fun, now I'm gonna incorporate quick attacking off ledges to cancel it. The way that scissors sirs showed in his combo vid.

On topic - I'm legit on going to FC Diamond, Silent Wolf, our money matches are still on. Eggz, I look forward to MMing you, would you mind MMing me again, your Mario against my Pika 3/5 matches 5$? I want to see if my strats will help me out playing against high technical players like you guys. Fastfox - If you do get sponsored on going, I look forward to MMing you as well.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Pretty cool fox specially for the turn around waveshines, very impressive. Hmm can you check out my vids and rate my fox, just click on my sig ^^

Giggidax

Smash Ace
i love fox's tornado like appearance when used technically

i also <3 j00r fox. nice technical skill. the thunders combos in the fox dittos where nicely executed. << lol i know i sound corny
u are now one of my many favorite foxes. i know ur proud of that. not really.

edit:: dude where do u find these sweet techno songs?? i like the musics in ur matches, specially the fox ditto on PS. the last one i think

Top Bottom