• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Silent Wolf Videos

Eggz

Smash Hero
somehow, i really doubt that will work. just try to get a loan from parents/ friends or something.
jftr, you didn't even say plz when asking for a sponsor. plus, who gets sponsored these days anyway?
If all else fails, get a job at mcdonalds for like 4 days and you'll have enough, easily. Just register now.
We got sponsored by the place where our monthlies are held, so 5 of us are getting 100 dollars per person per large tournament

Thats 200 dollars for every one of us. =]

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
We got sponsored by the place where our monthlies are held, so 5 of us are getting 100 dollars per person per large tournament

Thats 200 dollars for every one of us. =]
I'm currently working on getting the Edmonton gaming scene some recognition among videogame stores and whatnot. Maybe they'll pity our nerdy habbits enough to give us moneys.

If they don't I have a bag full of blunt objects.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
i heard there are 30 more FC passes going on sale tomorrow morning FastFox, so you'd better get one early. Better buy one anyway, and be in debt than not go to FC.

Giggidax

Smash Ace
wat do u mean at least he has good music? he has great tech skill to match teh great music as well

edit :: ehh oops didnt mean to sound like such an asskisser. anyway, silent wolf id like to have a ditto with u sometime, ur fox is pretty

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Well guys, since practically everyone in this thread wants me to go...

I have a job now. It pays $12.00 an hour and I work 10 hour shifts, 5 days a week. Huzzah. I might be able to make it to FC, I'm really not sure. It depends on how fast I get the money and how short notice I buy my ticket. I also need to take into account housing, as well as food money. If anyone is willing to help me out with getting to FC, then pm me, mofuggaz.

Also, if I can't go to FC I'll definately be going to OC.

j00t

Smash Champion
wat do u mean at least he has good music? he has great tech skill to match teh great music as well

edit :: ehh oops didnt mean to sound like such an asskisser. anyway, silent wolf id like to have a ditto with u sometime, ur fox is pretty
The sarcasm went straight over your head. xD

But anyways, in all serious, your technical game with Fox is amazing. I can't do my tech skill consistenly in matches, only when i'm practicing or when my opponent's flying off the screen. Those are always good times to show off. >.>;

The sarcasm went straight over your head. xD

But anyways, in all serious, your technical game with Fox is amazing. I can't do my tech skill consistenly in matches, only when i'm practicing or when my opponent's flying off the screen. Those are always good times to show off. >.>;
I kin dew mah techerz al ther tyme. awooga.
-eggz/me unanimously

SCOTU

Smash Hero
i love how ppl still randomly give critiques here and there, but that's not really what this thread is about anymore...

SCOTU

Smash Hero
1, 2, f*ck you. Don't tell me what to do. I don't want to be like you. Can't you see what's killin' me? I'm my own worst enemy.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Hey, why don't you shut the f*ck up, or you could just MM me at FC. I was just kidding about the stfu part. And I'd actually be more up for friendlies that MMs anyway.

Top Bottom