• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Siggy Contest

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
I finished my siggy. I had forgotten all about it until I saw the unfinished one a little while ago... so I spent some time finishing it. Finally. Without futher adoo:

EDIT: Dagg nabbit, why does the signature only sometimes appear?

Abu Ghraib - Pvt. Lynndie England Approved

Pompi

Smash Journeyman
oh yeah i will btw if you ppl actually want me to i can just make them images like wigi said ... im adding my new sig also :)

WIGI

Smash Champion
omg your NOT the dictator! I AM I SHOTGUNNED IT. do you nto comprehened the rules of shotguning?

Pompi

Smash Journeyman
when you shotgun it means like your at the side man you know co-pilot , vicepresident , yeah ?? thats right im dictator c.hood says so

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Hey Hey, I jacked this one off a dude from IGN forums, does that count?

Shotgunned=called. Learn it, love it. Shotgun trumps.

Also ROFL at elheber's sig. Seriously, WOW.

WIGI

Smash Champion
yeah shotgun is just calling somthing, only refers to pasenger seat if you talking about a car

UNLESS

you say shotgun DRIVING

that means you get to drive.

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber

WIGI

Smash Champion
you can call shotun on anything, just like you can use it to call any seat in a car, its universal man. chekc the facebook group.

kigbariom

Smash Lord
No no, "shotgun" is only for the front passengers seat in a car. It that way because back in the time of gangster in New York, (1940's) The guy with the shotgun would sit in that seat in a quick getaway. Just a bit of trivia! :)

Pompi

Smash Journeyman
jb if you want me to post it i will but at least mention it SEE PPL SHOTGUN IS FOR SIDE SEAT! your freakin side dictator ... or whatever that is

WIGI

Smash Champion
1. The shotgunner must be in clear sight of the car, and shotgun can be called regardless of whether the driver is in sight of the car
2. If you are the first to be picked up on a journey you are automatically given shotgun. You retain this position for the entire journey, unless you violate rules 12, 17, 23 or any other rules stipulating the loss of shotgun.
3. You cannot declare shotgun if someone has previously declared shotgun for that journey.
4. When simultaneous shotgun is called, there is then a foot race to the passenger side door from all the people who called.
5. Shotgun cannot be called whilst inside a building (unless you are in a multi-storey or underground car park!)
6. Shotgun cannot be called in advance, only whilst on the way to the car for the journey.
7. Once shotgun has been called the driver has the option of a reload. The driver yells “reload” and this means that all previous calls of shotgun are void and the first person to call shotgun again gets the seat. This is helpful if the driver really doesn’t like the person who first called shotgun. It is often used when there is a simultaneous call and the driver is unsure of the outcome. Note that a shotgun has only 2 barrels so a reload can only be called once.
8. Ja rob rule...if he’s in the car shotgun now means back left, so he cant punch you every time a yellow car goes past.
9. Once shotgun has been called for the front seat then back left and back right can be called. This effectively leaves the slowest person to travel in the middle (of the “*****” seat).
10. Because everyone is created equal, men have the same right to the front seat of the car as women (ie women don't own the front seat!).
11. If the regular driver of the vehicle is drunk or otherwise unable to perform their duties as driver, then he/she is automatically given shotgun.
12. Once the journey has begun, the driver is the obvious controller of the tunes. However if they feel the road requires their full attention, or they simply cannot be arsed any more, duty is passed to the shotgunner. However putting on crap tunes or allowing for silence when the iPod finishes a song or ANY instances of TAKE THAT will result in demotion to ***** seat.
13. Anyone calling shotgun must have his or her shoes on. This is to stop people running outside and calling shotgun, then having to go back inside to put their shoes on and slowing the journey. This is known as the Shoe Rule.
14. Shotgun overrules Dibs, Baggsies and other girly calls!
15. Despite the debate, shotgun CAN be used to shotgun things other than the front seat (eg back left, back right, women, not going to answer the door, etc).
16. When travelling with a couple, one of the couple MUST shotgun the front. No one wants to chauffer two of their mates whilst they are in the back all over each other.
17. If someone has successfully called shotgun, they have the right to the front seat. They do not have the right to correct the driver on their navigation skills ("take a left here you ********!") or driving ability ("I'd be in third gear if I was driving"). If the passenger does this, then they forfeit their position as shotgun holder.
18. If someone says, "what’s shotgun?" after it has been called then they have to walk.
19. If the shotgunner attempts to open the door just as the driver is unlocking it and jams the lock half open so that the driver needs to lock it and unlock it again, the shotgunner forfeits their position. This is known as shotgun suicide.
20. The holder of shotgun assumes the responsibility for all gate opening, off license nipping into, takeaway ordering and question asking. He/she is in essence the copilot and therefore the enforcer of behavior in the vehicle and exacter of slaps/punches/water spraying/bag throwing at the passengers in the back.
21. Automatic "couple's rights act 1997". This law states that, if the driver is the boyfriend/girlfriend of a passenger in the car, this person has the right to the seat of their choice.
22. If one of the potential occupants of the vehicle is dressed (convincingly) as a pirate then they are given automatic shotgun. In the event of more than one pirate being present, a sword fight shall determine the successful shotgunner. This is known as The Pirate Rule.
23. When driving past a woman walking a dog, everyone in the car must shout out the window, "who's walking who?” It is the shotgunner’s responsibility and failure to spot potential heckling, results in demotion to the ***** seat!
24. When riding in a 2 or 3 door car, it is the responsibility of the shotgunner to allow rear passengers in and out of the back of the car, NOT THE DRIVERS!! Regardless of the weather conditions.
25. Obviously the previous rule on the subject didn’t clarify things completely with everyone coming up with a new rule that over rules shotgun. NOTHING overrules shotgun. Shotgun is final and cannot be overruled!!!!
26. It is the successful shotgunners responsibility to be on the look out for any police and/or speed cameras. if the shotgunner doesn't spot a speed camera and this results in a speeding ticket it is immediately their fault and not the drivers.
27. anyone posting links to **** websites that no one cares about will be permanently demoted to the ***** seat. seriously **** off no one cares....

thos are the official rules of shotgun.

case and point.

Pompi

Smash Journeyman
who said those were the ****ing official rules of shotgun .. you know what im ****ing dictator and i just ****ing said that , i dont care about shotgun rules , theres no shotgun here except the ones stored in alias stronghold , and anyone who does not want to comply with it can just stick a wiimote with a vibrating program through their *** ... now that i think about it ive just invented Wiisex still you know what this are luigi boards he has no shotgun he has fireballs so I FIREBALL... sounds stupid doesnt it ?? thats what shotgun sounds like to me .... why cant you just be happy with 1/3 of the luigi boards??

guys can you please vote this was supposed to be a cnotest , or a rate my siggy or whatever you want to call this

edit: ok you can have 1/8

WIGI

Smash Champion
uhm i vote for me. hand down. i think thats ultimatly my best option

lolllllllllllllllllll i unno one sec il check.

Pompi

Smash Journeyman
mmm dude k is not on the list still however ill make an exception and yeah you can vote for yourself actually i voted for one of your last sigs

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
More rules? Here you GO. Nothing is mentioned of using Shotgun for other purposes. Dibs can be used on anything, but Shotgun overrides Dibs when calling the passenger seat.

"Claiming Dibs on the front seat of a car is called 'Calling shotgun.'"

Pompi

Smash Journeyman
so hippie you vote for which?? do you think i should change this thing int a rate siggys?

LuigiL

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm new here and I just got Brawl but here's my Siggy...

hope this works...

I fixed the size!!

I think Aliasvee mentioned this idea about Luigi tearing off Metaknight's wings so I thought it would be fun to draw it!

hope you guys like it!

Top Bottom