• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Siggy Contest

Pompi

Smash Journeyman
OK so you all know why this thread was made , everyone who thinks they have a cool sig just post it and we will rate it, may the best siggy win.

edit: mines in it too :)

Chic

Wigis

Elheber AKA wiigi

Pompi

Tesban

kbariom

Delta

cr4sh
(stolen??? i dont care ... )

jbandrew

LuigiL

-VOTING-

Wigi : 2
Pompi: its over 9k
WiiGi:1
Chic: 4
Tesban: 0
cr4sh: 0
kbarium: 1
LuigiL: 4

UPDATES:

new format, since delta , and k havent officially asked me to put their sigs in for rating i wil not put their names in the voting section until they ask me.

NOTES: ppl cmon vote for your fvorite!

Pompi

Smash Journeyman
you can post the one you think its your best ,or all at the same time , its a pompi thread y ou can post whatever you want

Pompi

Smash Journeyman
it does not matter if its not yours its who has the best 1 my current one was made by pistolz (thnx a lot) and you can post as many sigs as you want DO NOT SPAM , btw any metaknight sig is banned :)

ALiAsVee

Smash Ace
it does not matter if its not yours its who has the best 1 my current one was made by pistolz (thnx a lot) and you can post as many sigs as you want DO NOT SPAM , btw any metaknight sig is banned :)
What about a sig of Luigi tearing MetaKnight's wings off >_<. That gives me an idea...

Pompi

Smash Journeyman
ok alias i will accept that

hippie well, read tuts go to artwork emporium they have a lot there and people are willing to critique your works of art.

yeah chic y get the idea i just have a question where the **** did you get that luigi ??

Pompi

Smash Journeyman
dude it rockssss , on the other hand give me the links to your sigs and i will put them in the op

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
No, that's Pvt. First Class Lynndie England taking the now infamous picture at Abu Ghraib. You don't remember? Prisoner abuse scandal? Nothing?

Yeah, that's a girl, and I don't have boobs.

EDIT: Picture from Wikipedia.

ALiAsVee

Smash Ace
No, that's Pvt. First Class Lynndie England taking the now infamous picture at Abu Ghraib. You don't remember? Prisoner abuse scandal? Nothing?

Yeah, that's a girl, and I don't have boobs.

EDIT: Picture from Wikipedia.
Lol, I don't think many people will pick up on that elheber. I did if it means anything :3 xD.

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
neither does she
Touché, WiGi.

And ALiAs... it means the world to me. But seriously, how could people not get this one (especially when it's done)? It's the friggin Abu Ghraib scandal! It was on the news for like months. That picture of England is viral!! But I digress. I suppose a lot of the people here aren't old 'nuff to like watching news.

I would like to know... you guys who just joined us... when you first saw my draft signature, before I explained it... did you "get it"?

It's OK 'cause I've got more signatures in my brain place.

Pompi

Smash Journeyman
wigi i like your sig with diddy on luigis back. WiiGi are you going to use that one?

ALiAsVee

Smash Ace
I was thinking of making a Mr. L siggy, but that idea's beaten to death.

@Elheber, yeah you'll find a lot of things that you assume to be obvious and stuff EVERYONE should have an idea about, they don't actually know. Take today, I asked almost everyone at school if they had ever heard of a Tribe Called Quest. NO ONE KNEW WHO THEY WERE. D=, I began to FJP everyone, it was horrible. I'm scarred, they're scarred, we're all scarred.

Pompi

Smash Journeyman
why are you ppl not voitng? its a contest you know

MasterToshima

Smash Journeyman
heh, guys how u liek my Waluigi siggy?

Ya, it's not Luigi and I won't do the Luigi one, too much work.

Anywayz, MT 4 next SSB 4 get Waluigi!

MasterToshima

Smash Journeyman
I vote 4 WiGi's because they're original and besides I lovethe style, it's clear u got a lot of work into ur pics!

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol thanks guys. maybey il make a new one for fun soon.

Toshiuma a little advice, your sig ahas too much going on, and not a very fluent colour scheme. its just really bright and your render doens;t stand out at all. i like your friend code desing it looks sweet btu again doesn;t fit in with anything else.

Your Master Toshima text is also sweet, but try using a colour scheme that looks betetr together, your sig is a bit too much.

WIGI

Smash Champion
i unno but i think i port forwarded my wii, i gave it a static ip then copied that ip adress into the DMV thing. but tahst all ive done ima go test it with locuan now.

Pompi

Smash Journeyman
wigi wtf does that have to do with anyting??? ok 2 votes for wigis siggy btw hippie its supposed to be luigi doing a karte shout , you know. google luigi karate master

oh theres no deadline so feel free to post yours.

MasterToshima

Smash Journeyman
lol thanks guys. maybey il make a new one for fun soon.

Toshiuma a little advice, your sig ahas too much going on, and not a very fluent colour scheme. its just really bright and your render doens;t stand out at all. i like your friend code desing it looks sweet btu again doesn;t fit in with anything else.

Your Master Toshima text is also sweet, but try using a colour scheme that looks betetr together, your sig is a bit too much.
ah thx for the advice, I appreaciate it.

I know it has a lot of color and is creamped but I don't have the time or will to change it + I forgot to use Photoshop lol since it was done like months ago!

WIGI

Smash Champion
im curently working on a new one... havn't deiced if its for me or for hippiedude. hippie do you think its cool when luigi plays the bass?

oh and if thsi sig wins it still emans i win even tho its hipiies sig xD

Top Bottom