• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sig Wars Part two***dead line reached6/20

A_man13

Smash Master
I haven't. Weed has been MIA for a while. Maybe Weed has gone to a poor mexican community to escape the law...

Oh, and while I'm at it Doom, I just gave Rollerking something to help with the request you made.

Weed

Smash Lord
mia wtf, i still have 5 days lol.

im kinda annoyed that i made a pretty phantasmagoric tag but lost it in a photoshop crash due to negligence

gotta make 2 more..

SgtWikez

Smash Journeyman
I don't think you have clarified how this is going to be judged/voted upon, doom dragon. A lot of people have been throwing ideas around, but I need something concrete. I would love to know before posting my entries.

Thanks.

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
ok the way the voting will go is we post two entires each then the competitors will vote on their two fav sigs obviously not their own. it will be a bit deeper than that but thats just an idea. and i already know how its gonna work.

and weed if your short on time i can till extend the due date so take your time and pull out a good sig

EDIT: psiolz your disqualified for asking for CnC on your entry when i specifically told you not to so yea out

Weed

Smash Lord
that means its possible for someone to get two votes from a single person? that feels kinda cheap to me

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Both of those seem familar, Wikez.
You've said that to almost everyone's entry, is their a point? Are trying to "catch" us in not making legit sigs? You even said that to me, and I can assure you I made those specifically for this competition.

Maybe you should put a little more faith in people and stop being judgmental.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Your probably recognizing the persons style. Each has an individual look and style to them, so its easy to misinterpret that as being familiar.

A_man13

Smash Master
Good Point. It just looks so familiar. It might have been that I saw the render in a tut once, what you said, or some third reason. And I'm not saying it's not new until I hear it from the horse's mouth.

MojoMan

Smash Ace
Ok I'm not really liking the atmosphere of this little competition thread, but whatever, here are my two entries:

Original Render - http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-24422

---------------------------------------------------

Original Render - http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-11836

Wow...... I can't imagine how to do that with a sig. That's why I stick to animations. After seeing experienced people like you go at it. Now I see how much of the underdog I am in this competition lol. (hope I make it).

A_man13

Smash Master
I just thought I saw them before on the CnC boards or something. Ah well, I need to leave that sorta've thing to Doom and the mods and stop back seat moding.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
Ok I'm not really liking the atmosphere of this little competition thread, but whatever, here are my two entries:

Original Render - http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-24422

Original Render - http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-11836

i <3 that afro samurai one. kinda looks like the tutorial that i use for most of my sigs + Wikez haxzorz.

A_man13

Smash Master
I know the tut, frate. Now that I'm starting to use photoshop, I should utilize it (the minute I can find better C4Ds). Well, I'm off to check my group and take a shower.

A_man13

Smash Master
There was some debate weather he used a tut with a very similar result or not, weed. Just to avoid controversy.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
There was some debate weather he used a tut with a very similar result or not, weed. Just to avoid controversy.
People learn things from tuts once and it sticks with them, they don't need to go back to the tut as a reference. The point of a tutorial is to learn to do new things with signatures.

He can make a signature freestyle and borrow ideas from tuts he's used in the past. I know that's what I do. That doesn't mean he used a tut for the signature.

Grandeza

Smash Master
People learn things from tuts once and it sticks with them, they don't need to go back to the tut as a reference. The point of a tutorial is to learn to do new things with signatures.

He can make a signature freestyle and borrow ideas from tuts he's used in the past. I know that's what I do. That doesn't mean he used a tut for the signature.
qfmft

10char

A_man13

Smash Master
Good point. And besides, it isn't an exact replica. His looks rather different.

Y'know what? Let's just forget about this argument and move on. I should also shut up cuz whenever I say something, things take a turn for the worst.

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
o aman drop it now or ill boot you out.

st.wikkes use the afro samuri one iits really good and its better than the one u just made

Top Bottom