• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sig Wars Part two***dead line reached6/20

A_man13

Smash Master
It was. Don't bring it up again. Marthmaster, I know here effects sound simple and all, but quite a number of these things are custom made. Unlike more simplistic brushes, fracles take a long time to make and are hard to use with good quality. Naybewon really set down her time to make all of the effects and stuff you see here. It may seem like I'm being a troll today, but I'm trying to get the truth out in the open (and it's the least I can do for her).

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I don't understand why everyone has to be so rude on here...This issue was dropped forever ago.
wasn't meaning to be rude, "go soak your head" is more of a calvin and hobbes insult that anything... :dizzy:

Anyways, on topic, are we allowed to ask for C&C for our sig wars pieces? I saw the OP chastise someone for it, but that doesn't make sense to me.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Alright, I apologize. I haven't really been on here today, so I didn't check the time to see when something was posted. Sorry bout that.

BTW, is it just me, or is the forum here stretched and distorted?
its because they changed the the postbit location. if you dont like it, you can go to User CP --> Edit Options and change the postbit location back to the left. =)

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
ok ive been out all day and havent checked the posts now authority has arrived. anyone who argues or tries to get the last word from this point on will be disqualified or reported to a mod. comprede good. so no mentioning anythings about what has happened not even to post an ok and btw i dont care whose right or wrong so happy goings

A_man13

Smash Master
Yep. I betcha soon enough you will have to relinquish your "Best artist" Title in your sig. Not for a while, but soon enough Marthmaster, Weed, and some of the others will take the title for themself.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Yep. I betcha soon enough you will have to relinquish your "Best artist" Title in your sig. Not for a while, but soon enough Marthmaster, Weed, and some of the others will take the title for themself.
She wont have to change until next year at least. She was voted best artist by smashboards and one sig wars doesn't constitute taking it out of her sig. Now even if she doesn't get revoted next year, she could keep her sig and just add: voted best artist of 07.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
@aman: i dont think you were here last year when we had votes for "Best _____". most of smashboards voted for sugar as best artist. she lost the best signature award, but was runner-up. besides, you don't have to be the best sig maker to be best artist overall.

A_man13

Smash Master
Oh, I getcha. She had some other stuff I remember seeing. I've just haven't been here long enough to realize that. She'll always be the best overall...

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yep, the artist thing wasn't just for sigs, it was for art in general. I do other stuff. Like this is my project for the day:

This is just the head, the body will be done tonight.

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
well i at least hope the boards will take this seriously and take this into consideration when crowing best artist.

IC3R

Smash Lord
Sugar...I worship you as an artist...

*gets on knees and bows a lot*

I think I hit my head once 0__o;

I just wish I had the kind of speed you guys do...
BTW, how'd your little vacation go?

SgtWikez

Smash Journeyman
Ok a couple things I need to mention. First, we need a single thread where all entries are posted without any other spam clutter. Second, I'm probably going to make a new thread about this but we need to stop posting personal signatures in Art Emporium threads. It's rather unnecessary and is really really distracting (especially some of the choppy/cut off animated sigs that I see around).

MojoMan

Smash Ace
Is it possible to enter at this late period in time? Because I would like to enter thise:

This is my first.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok a couple things I need to mention. First, we need a single thread where all entries are posted without any other spam clutter. Second, I'm probably going to make a new thread about this but we need to stop posting personal signatures in Art Emporium threads. It's rather unnecessary and is really really distracting (especially some of the choppy/cut off animated sigs that I see around).
I feel the same way. And... this is a competition, do people honestly believe that these simple animation sigs will let them win? Post something that is eye catching and unique if your going to do animation, otherwise its just another sig show-off thread. (No offense to anyone who entered animations, its not you personally).

Animations and actual signatures fall into completely different categories and should never be mixed in a competition.

IC3R

Smash Lord
I would like to withdraw my earlier Chii sig as an entry.
I thought I wouldn't have Internet access for a while this weekend, but it appears that I do.

Entry #1:

Entry #2:

I fear, with good reason, that after this post I will not be on Smashboards for a while.
Good luck, everyone!

-IC3R

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
i agree with sugar poultry but i dont mind the animation and they should be allowed to enter

and about sgtwikes im gonna post a thread where all of the sigs are organized very soon so dont worry

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
^well, kirby did have an anime series, so *shrug*.

EDIT: /what?!?! why are you dropping out, Frate?

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
black waltz you can kirby and if anyone wishes to use sonic do so they had anime

and by any chance has anyone heard from weed?

frate you can judge but why drop out?

Top Bottom