• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SIG-NARIFFIC. Closed permanently.

Naybewon

Smash Ace
For Melee1:

Let me know what you think! I tried to keep their separate themes (their colors: blue and pink) as well as incorporate some fractal ice compositions, like snowflakes, crystals, and the Aurora Borealis. ^-^

WithinTemptation

Smash Cadet
Hey again Naybewon! Love the new sig of yours ^^ Really epic :)
Was just bumping by to ask about my friends sig of Link. Hows it coming along? :)
Love your work as allways ^^
May have a new request in a while, when its not so hectic around your shop hehe ^^
Keep up the good work! Its really brilliant :)

Chaco

Never Logs In
Hey Naybewon, hate to bug you yet again but I need a Mains sig. Cause I'm on a site which needs a banner with all three of your mains in it. I mean I love the sig, I have now, and I use it on 7 sites. But for this one I need it, if you don't want to do it its fine. Since I've annoyed you enough. If you accept let me know, if not thats ok to. =]

Naybewon

Smash Ace
Hey again Naybewon! Love the new sig of yours ^^ Really epic :)
Was just bumping by to ask about my friends sig of Link. Hows it coming along? :)
Love your work as allways ^^
May have a new request in a while, when its not so hectic around your shop hehe ^^
Keep up the good work! Its really brilliant :)
He wasn't on the list (because I'm an idiot and I forgot?) but I've been working on his file. Should be done in about 30 minutes :)

Hey Naybewon, hate to bug you yet again but I need a Mains sig. Cause I'm on a site which needs a banner with all three of your mains in it. I mean I love the sig, I have now, and I use it on 7 sites. But for this one I need it, if you don't want to do it its fine. Since I've annoyed you enough. If you accept let me know, if not thats ok to. =]
Haha I don't mind. Just let me know what you want, specifically.

nice new sig naybewon. is the body part from ivy from soul calibur?
Thanks! It's actually just Zelda, and I made some Valkyrie armor for her :)

Naybewon

Smash Ace
For WithinTemptation's friend:

Let me know what you think. I realize he requested blues, blacks, and whites but they REALLY didn't go with the image I was given. If he really hates this, I'll be happy to recreate a blue version (but I promise this one looks better!) I don't want any disappointment though, so be honest :)

--

Chaco: I can do anything :p

WithinTemptation

Smash Cadet
wow thats totally awesome! :D My friend sits next to me and he thinks its exxxxxxelent!
Azoren: Thx Naybewon :D Its better then i could ever have imagined ^^ Ann incredible piece of art :D

Evryone loves naybewon hehe ^^ Oh btw! Wanna do friendlies sometime on brawl? would be nice ;)
Anywho, great job well done :) And i hope you will take one more request from me in the future ^^

Cheers to Naybewon ^^

Naybewon

Smash Ace
:D Glad you guys like it!! That makes me happy.

I love friendlies. Let me know when you're free (though I don't know how good our connection will be, seeing how far away you are from me!)

WithinTemptation

Smash Cadet
bah good point :p oh well, well just have to check and see then ;) Im free anytime after the 27th og june, thats the release date here in europe :p but after that, i hope some friendlies could be aranged :)

WithinTemptation

Smash Cadet
oh and one more thing i cant figure out!
i have such a wondefull sig you made for me earlier here at smashboards, but even tho i follow the instruction on the meet and greet board, it only showes up as a link. know anything possibly i have done wrong? ill show my sig to give ann example

Naybewon

Smash Ace
oh and one more thing i cant figure out!
i have such a wondefull sig you made for me earlier here at smashboards, but even tho i follow the instruction on the meet and greet board, it only showes up as a link. know anything possibly i have done wrong? ill show my sig to give ann example
Use img tags :)

Example:

[img]www.mysig.com[/img]

Edit:

And you don't have enough posts to show images in your sig yet, unfortunately! I think you need around 50 :)

5 people told me too come here and wow lots have changed and nice sig
Lol thanks!

WithinTemptation

Smash Cadet
aaaah ok :p cause i have used img tags, but then its no wonder if it hasnt shown if i have to few posts hehe :p oh well .. wont be long til tho ^^
My friend thanks again for the sig :) its awesome ^^

Foda

Smash Apprentice
oh, you can remove the paragraph on the 1st post directed towards me. i love the sig!

Edit: GameDragonX on Foda's account

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
AHH I forgot to post it. Lol, I'm sorry. Here:

I'd love to make you one :) but please supply the image and some sort of description of what you'd like the sig to look like (rough is fine, but I need some sort of idea). Do you want your name on there or anything? Etc. Let me know!

No problem ^-^

Sure :)

I'm very flattered that you like my work :)

I do have a question for you though: If you liked the sig I made for you before, would you like me to simply replace the characters in that sig with the new character's you've requested? That background took a long time and if you don't like it, I'm truly sorry, but if you do, it can be recycled into a new, very nice looking sig. Let me know how you feel about it.
is the diddy kong sig already taken on your first page.lol I know it most likly is . but somthin similar to that one yes I would like my name on it and I would like to have the diddy hump underneath it.id like the pic where he has the two pop guns crossed.if its not two much two ask are u able to make an alternate cosmtume instead of the red one thats originally in that pic? am I missing anything?.lol and id like ness to be in it as well wit him using the bat taunt thts in my sig instead in the black and pink mr saturn costume. and right beside the diddy hump id like it to say prepare to be bwetted.lol(new term in the making)

HaPPyTheCoW

Smash Apprentice
Alright. It's going to take a while as I have many other people ahead of you in the line at this point but if you can be patient, I'll be happy to make the edits :)

no problem i can wait. just dont forget :] . ill be looking forward to the finished product.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Alright Naybewon, here is what will be my lengthy complicated request:

First of all, I want my sig to be in this style:
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk143/SchlatterEvan/YoshiSmudge.png

Images of Yoshi:
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm175/Jeffizfresh/yoshi.jpg
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee224/rachma_2007/yoshi.jpg

Image Specification: I want the top image to be the dominant Yoshi image; while the bottom Yoshi is a faded/tinted Yoshi in the backing. If possible, can you have Yoshi's eggs from the egg throw faded like its in motion, such as:
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/yoshi/yoshi_080213a.jpg
But having both Yoshi's facing the left side. I want the second Yoshi's wings to be borderless beyond the banner's limits.

Image of Meta Knight:
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj220/ZETSU107/metaknightfinal.png

Image Specification:
I want MK, facing the right side sort of borderless, like he is coming into the banner. Like how all works of art tell stories, I want this to do the same. As if something truly epic is going on inside this banner. Sort of something dark, sinister is unfolding.

Image of the Ice Climbers:
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/iceclimbers/iceclimbers_080219f.jpg

Image Specifications:
I would like the ICs to be the focal point of this banner with their feet being borderless. They are my main, so i would like for everything to flow around them. But still keeping the darker feel to the banner.

Overall Specification:
I would like, as I have stated many times XD, for the banner to have a darker feel. If it is possible, I would like for the for the background to be something that flows with all of the characters. I want you to just work your wonderful Naybewon magic there. I trust your instinct as a fellow artist. And the same with the text, a darker type text. But that is possible to change. If you would like to work in abstract that would be fine as well, I'm all for your expertise. I can picture this banner, but not in its entity. You see, I don't see what colors could flow evenly through all of these characters. But that is what I'm trusting you with.

If you have any questions regarding this "project" please let me know. Perfection is a goal, but imperfection is what we strive for. =] Thats what makes it unique. ;]

easy mac

Smash Apprentice
Hey,

I need a really cool looking sig for my team. we are using ike and diddy kong so i dont know how we should have you create the sig for us. i trust that you will make it look great. by the way i dont need all of these they are just the ones i liked.

images (ike): http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2007/317/928518_20071114_screen014.jpg
couldnt find any good ike pics if you could find some that would be great.

images (diddy): http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/diddykong/diddykong_070822b-l.jpg
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/diddykong/diddykong_070822a-l.jpg
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/diddykong/diddykong_070904a-l.jpg
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/diddykong/diddykong_070925a-l.jpg
http://planetrenders.net/renders/albums/userpics/66018/SSBB-Diddy_render.png

size: as big as the max is
backgroud: whatever looks good
text: The Erupting Peanut

im not sure what i want it to look like so this request is very vague. if you cant work with these pictures use some you have or let me know and i will try to find some. again sorry but ike pics are hard to find (good ones at least) so if you good take some screens or something that would be great. also try to incorperate something cool to fit are team name. also how long will a sig take?

Naybewon

Smash Ace
Thanks for the congratulations, guys :)!!

Everyone who's requested: I will add you to the list. Thanks so much for your patience. I'm trying to get to everyone as quickly as I can, while giving everyone's sig the same amount of time and effort.

--

K.G: Yes, the sig on the front has already been taken :) Each sig is custom made for someone--I don't copy them and I don't make them randomly for people to claim. That said, you need to provide me with the images[/i] as I don't keep all the still images people give me. Your sig will look great when I'm done though, don't worry. If you don't have the images, I suggest going someplace like planetrender.com to search for the images you want :)

And as far as editing their colors, I can try but it's not something I specialize in.

--

mac: Well, my list is on the first page, so you can check there to see how many people are on it, where you are in line, etc. At most it shouldn't take more than 2 days to make, but if I make it and you want HEAVY alterations done after I finish, it might take up to a week (since I want to get to everyone in line and treat everyone fairly etc) For minor alterations after a sig is done, I usually do it asap just to get it out of the way :)

--

SpeedySonicToonLucarioTrainer: I use Photoshop :)

Naybewon

Smash Ace
For today, I have to request that everyone be extremely patient with me. I have a hangover you wouldn't even understand X__X I believe at one point last night, I tried to climb onto the top of the refrigerator because my roommate's girlfriend told me the floor was lava.

>_>

Chaco

Never Logs In
For today, I have to request that everyone be extremely patient with me. I have a hangover you wouldn't even understand X__X I believe at one point last night, I tried to climb onto the top of the refrigerator because my roommate's girlfriend told me the floor was lava.

>_>
lolz. Sounds like one heck of a Saturday night. lmao.

Killress

Smash Ace

>_>
LOL. Haha.:)

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion

>_>
*bursts out laughing*

Man, am I glad I don't drink...

SmashFusion

Smash Rookie

>_>
Why climb up the refrigerator?

why not the oven or counter? lol

Did you get even with your roomate's girlfriend?

I usually say friendgirl if it's a friend that a girl XD

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for the congratulations, guys :)!!

Everyone who's requested: I will add you to the list. Thanks so much for your patience. I'm trying to get to everyone as quickly as I can, while giving everyone's sig the same amount of time and effort.

--

K.G: Yes, the sig on the front has already been taken :) Each sig is custom made for someone--I don't copy them and I don't make them randomly for people to claim. That said, you need to provide me with the images[/i] as I don't keep all the still images people give me. Your sig will look great when I'm done though, don't worry. If you don't have the images, I suggest going someplace like planetrender.com to search for the images you want :)

And as far as editing their colors, I can try but it's not something I specialize in.

--

mac: Well, my list is on the first page, so you can check there to see how many people are on it, where you are in line, etc. At most it shouldn't take more than 2 days to make, but if I make it and you want HEAVY alterations done after I finish, it might take up to a week (since I want to get to everyone in line and treat everyone fairly etc) For minor alterations after a sig is done, I usually do it asap just to get it out of the way :)

--

SpeedySonicToonLucarioTrainer: I use Photoshop :)

ok im goin to check out that website right now and get back to ya. and I chaged my mind about the prepare to be bwetted part jus leave that out.lol

FrznSaber

Smash Journeyman
I seen the sigs you made, and I'm quite captivated by your artistic skill. If anything, I was wondering if you can make me an epic black and silver Ike and Pit sig using the following images:
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa276/Emoknightx17/Ike.jpg
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa276/Emoknightx17/SSBB_pit.jpg
As far as far as text would go, in the top left corner Divine Knight of Armageddon, and on the lower right corner it would read Cross. I'll leave the font and the font size to what ever you feel is best for it.
And also, I want to thank you in advance, if you decided to take the task.

Naybewon

Smash Ace
For Yuuki:

Ok...I had a really hard time with the lettering because I couldn't get them to look good under the characters (in my very hung-over opinion) Let me know what you think and if you want me to keep trying :)

Edit:

SmashFusion and all others kind enough to LOL at my stupid night:

When you drink enough Bacardi 151, being only 110 pounds, you will go to a neighbors house and ask them for a silver pony. Yes you will. I can tell you that you will because I did that last night too I read it on the internet. :D

Top Bottom