• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SIG-NARIFFIC. Closed permanently.

WithinTemptation

Smash Cadet
Hi there Naybewon! I really do enjoy looking over your work :) its fantastic!
The colours and themes blend in so nicely /mezmerized hehe ^^

Was wonderig if you could make a sig for me? I requested a sig from Grandeza of bowser, wich i might add was absolutley brilliant! your the mand Gz! :p
But i would like to have one more from another artist, just to see what you can do ;)

My criteria may be a bit off, just tell me:
Picture: One of bowser in either ann evil looking pose or just very majestic. Jut not him siting in a chair or something and moaning hehe :p must be intimidating

Background: Something that really gives the impression of evil. either some black mist, a kind of red (bloody?) backround from one of youir examples

Text:'' Temptation'' anywhere on he fireld, and if theres room ''withintemptation i find power''
if this text could be abit grim, like thorny and artistic. you know, up to you ^^ suprise me :p
if you wish to take the task that is ^^
If you could make ann little avatar to that would be awesomne ^^

Once again love your work :)

Naybewon

Smash Ace
Hey all! Glad everyone is getting their sigs to work :) I don't know why it took me around 2 weeks to have my sig show up. I guess I wasn't fulfilling everything quickly enough :)

I'll add the new requests to the list :) I have some new-house-errands to run this morning, but I think I should be able to fulfill ALL of the current requests, ending with WithinTemptation tonight ^-^

EDIT:
And thank you everyone for your lovely compliments! Makes me blush.

Also: TheBladeAli --

I'm sorry you don't like your sig, but please remember that you didn't supply me with any images and you didn't request anything at all for the background. So I have to be honest with you, I'm a little annoyed that you pushed me so many times to give you updates on your sig when in fact you didn't end up liking it at all in the end. I will be happy to redo it, but please understand that THIS is why it's important to be specific.

Additionally, the avatar I made for you is the proper size for this board. Do you still want me to make one in a larger size?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Additionally, the avatar I made for you is the proper size for this board. Do you still want me to make one in a larger size?
Is that pointed towards the avatar that I requested?

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Take your time with mine, man. If you think that you need to redo the background, then go right ahead. All your work has been wonderful so far.

PKboy89

Smash Journeyman
You are uberz with all the sigs you're making!!! >.<
Umm...could you make me a sig with Wario and Snake? I'll like Wario in his classic outfit but in black and Snake in his red camo suit. My name is Cheatsy so I need that somewhere, lol, and the background can be whatever you can do, as long as its coolios >.< I hate to be a bother though so take your time >.<

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
Whoa your artwork is amazing and I was wondering if its okay if you can make me one.
I would like mine to have Dark Toon Link, Ice Climbers, Dark Falco, Ivysuar, Charizard, and in the corner in capital letters DINO.
If you can I would like the background to be like any background of final destination.

Thanx

TheBladeAli

Smash Cadet
Hey all! Glad everyone is getting their sigs to work :) I don't know why it took me around 2 weeks to have my sig show up. I guess I wasn't fulfilling everything quickly enough :)

I'll add the new requests to the list :) I have some new-house-errands to run this morning, but I think I should be able to fulfill ALL of the current requests, ending with WithinTemptation tonight ^-^

EDIT:
And thank you everyone for your lovely compliments! Makes me blush.

Also: TheBladeAli --

I'm sorry you don't like your sig, but please remember that you didn't supply me with any images and you didn't request anything at all for the background. So I have to be honest with you, I'm a little annoyed that you pushed me so many times to give you updates on your sig when in fact you didn't end up liking it at all in the end. I will be happy to redo it, but please understand that THIS is why it's important to be specific.

Now i feel like a douche and i am for making you do so much work. Also, for the avatar i need it larger because i use it for other forums too so if you could make 100x100 i would be be really happy. Also, thank you soo much for redoing it. For the background all I ask is please dont make it flashy or hard to see. I wish i could repay you for the work you are doing for me in some way. Anyhow your shop is by far the fastest and busyiest shop I have ever seen!

JJ599

Smash Rookie
hey
I would like to request a avatar and a sig
Sig:
Text: JJ
Font: Fancy but not hard to read.
Pic: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-15822
Colors: Red, Black, and Gold
Background: Can you please try to put some flames in the background if you could that would be awesome just like your shop!
can you just make this a close up of this sig and write JJ on it please
Size: please make it 75x75

Naybewon

Smash Ace

Chaco, there's your avatar.

--

Hey everyone! I'm getting to work right now, so we'll see how far I can get :D

TheBladeAli--I didn't mean to make you feel bad. I don't mind redoing it, but I have to get to other people first at this point :) I'll make you a great sig though, don't worry.

Shazy93

Smash Apprentice
ur just never satisfied r u ali? just give me the avatar. i can resize it 4 u

Naybewon

Smash Ace
For Chaco's cousin:

and

Hope he likes it! Let me know if changes are needed. (BTW, I tried to send you a PM reminder that your avatar and sigs were done, but your box is full!)

Shazy93

Smash Apprentice
hey can u also make an avatar with a closeup of toon link and my name in the bottom left corner? and can u make it in the size for this forum and 130 X 130? plz?

Power and Agility

Smash Rookie
Yay I'm second in line can't wait too see it XD

Wow your really busy everyday like 3 more requests appear

I'm looking forward to summer

Edit:The sample sigs you put in the first page is your favorites?
Because if it is I agree they are really good:)

Chaco

Never Logs In
For Chaco's cousin:

and

Hope he likes it! Let me know if changes are needed. (BTW, I tried to send you a PM reminder that your avatar and sigs were done, but your box is full!)
Thanks for everything, wow, its beast! He'll love it!

Naybewon

Smash Ace
For BO X7:

or

I couldn't decide which one I preferred...so it's up to you! Let me know what you think.

--

Edit:The sample sigs you put in the first page is your favorites?
Because if it is I agree they are really good:)
Thanks! Some of them are favorites and others are just there to be examples of different abilities :)

--
Chaco: Thanks! I'm so glad it works.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Wow, your sigs are amazing Naybewon! I can't wait for mine. If you need any more information for my sig, just PM me okay?

Naybewon

Smash Ace
For Power and Agility:

or

I actually went pretty experimental with this (but the flames ARE in there!) so let me know what you think :)

Edit:

XFadingNirvanaX -- No problem :) I'll be sure to let you know (and thanks)!

JJ599

Smash Rookie
hey
I would like to request a avatar and a sig
Sig:
Text: JJ
Font: Fancy but not hard to read.
Pic: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-15822
Colors: Red, Black, and Gold
Background: Can you please try to put some flames in the background if you could that would be awesome just like your shop!
can you just make this a close up of this sig and write JJ on it please
Size: please make it 75x75
Hi
I requested this and I guess you accidently skipped it or something so please make it for me.

HaPPyTheCoW

Smash Apprentice
hi! i want to request a sig too! this is my first time and i want to use it forever, lol. i hope i wont be too demanding. i'd be ever so grateful if you can make it for me :].

Text: "HaPPyThECoW" and " : ) cow" on opposite sides
Font: nothing specific, but cool and legible please.
pics: i couldnt decide but i think these are pretty big.. :/

http://kirby.classicgaming.gamespy.com/games/kirby64/screenshots/screen31.PNG < if you can, can you round the sides so it won't look so polygonish? especially the apple.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_uk/characters/images/kirby/kirby_071009b-l.jpg
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/kirby/kirby_071009e-l.jpg

background: http://i30.tinypic.com/23kxmkl.jpg i hope the spots will connect smoothly

hmm, i dont know how the background would look with kirby though lol. i originally wanted cow patterned kirby but i couldn't find pictures of them.

i think thats it for now, sorry if i am too demanding. i don't know what to expect either, hahaha. i bet i will like it if you made it.

Power and Agility

Smash Rookie
For Power and Agility:

or

I actually went pretty experimental with this (but the flames ARE in there!) so let me know what you think :)

Edit:

XFadingNirvanaX -- No problem :) I'll be sure to let you know (and thanks)!
It's great Thank you I like the first one for some reason I don't like the text at the bottom
Now I gotta wait till I can put it in my Sig:)

Naybewon

Smash Ace
For MetaZone:

I tried to incorporate the "black hole" of Meta Knight's final smash, darkness, and a little bit of deep red to make it intense. Let me know what you think!

Power and Agility - Glad you like it!

Naybewon

Smash Ace
Hi
I requested this and I guess you accidently skipped it or something so please make it for me.
I did not skip you. Metazone and all the others I've posted today requested their sigs before you.

You will be added to the list in the order that you requested. If you go back a few pages, you'll see what I mean. I'll get to you, no worries! I'll update the list right now.

----

Edit: Ok guys I have to take a break and get something to eat! I haven't had dinner yet and it's already 9PM hehe. I promise though to get through at LEAST those I promised to finish earlier today when I get back. Thanks so much for your patience! You will, as always, receive a PM when your sig is up and posted.

SmashFusion

Smash Rookie
Wow those sigs are amazing Can i have one?

Text:Vetarans Vs. Newcomers (Top middle)
and My name at the bottom left side

Images:Fox facing right http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/Rbo_naruto/Fox.jpg
Mario in front of him http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/Rbo_naruto/MarioHYAAA.jpg
Sonic(Can you flip him turning to the left?) http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/Rbo_naruto/Sonic.jpg
Pit: http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/Rbo_naruto/PITPITPIT.jpg

Backround: Mario's side Red flames and Sonic's side is Blue Like [fox mario l Sonic Pit]
The Line in the Middle is where the color dramatically changes

Size:Normal

Font:Your choice

Just so you know...

Me,Blue_Pit and Power and Agility are best friends and we all play brawl(Power and Agility always loses XD) yea but P&A moved to California and Blue_Pit moved so we got separated but we still stay in touch by Wifi Connection and Websites

Blue_Pit told me about this Forum and to join it and I've seen the topics they are good to talk about and he and I saw Blue_Pit's Sig and I asked how did you make that? He said you made it so I'd stop by and see your thread and you make wonderful signatures

Sorry if tis post is too long:(

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Wow Naybewon, I didn't request the sig, but I must say, you did a great job on Speed and Power's sig. It looks amazing.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hey Naybewon. How's my updated sig coming? Sorry again for those additional requests...i can help you find pictures if you need them

and that one diddy sig you made for kingboo was ridiculously amazing

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132

Nintendogs

Smash Journeyman
Do you think you could make a sig for me where a green Popo is on one side while a yellow Nana is on the other side, and have a green metaknight in the middle. I was hoping to put emphasis on the IC since they are my main, and I second meta(Its okay if you don't end up putting him in the sig), so if you think that it could be done in a different way that would be better please do so. Thank you so much!!! Also could you make the name on the sig Nintendogs2?

Top Bottom