• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SIG-NARIFFIC. Closed permanently.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
For Yuuki:

Let me know how it works for your story! I think it's pretty, but again, I want it to sync with you!
Wow, that looks amazing! As expected of you! X) However, there is one problem I have. I think you need to use a different font. It was kind of difficult to make out...but...I don't really know what kind of font you can use. ^^; Do you have any ideas?

Naybewon

Smash Ace
May i ask how long it will take?
I'm trying to get as many sigs done per day/night as possible. My list is on the front page, and I do sigs in the order of that list (it's in the order of who requested from first to last) I will be doing more new house stuff today, so your sig will be completed tonight :)

love version 3 but can you make the background darker not so much white more on the black side? and i agree dynamite stick does mess it up ty for showing me :D
No problem :)

Text: PAYNE
Color: A Fiery background
Image: Ike, Snake, Lucas all lined up or in front of each other, or whatever looks best.
Font: Whatever would suit it best.

Thanks in advance.
I'll put you on the list ^-^

wow Naybewon ur good at this!
May i suggest a sig?

The characters that are in my current sig
Haha thank you. I'll make something good :)

Wow, that looks amazing! As expected of you! X) However, there is one problem I have. I think you need to use a different font. It was kind of difficult to make out...but...I don't really know what kind of font you can use. ^^; Do you have any ideas?
Aw crap. I don't think I realized (last night at like...1am lol) that text was so hard to read. I'll fix it.

Torppe

Smash Cadet
For Torppe:

Let me know if it's dark enough!
thats really awesome!!! thanks really much ! you're so sweet! ;) keep up the VERY good work!!!! :p :) :psycho:

EDIT: and yes. Its dark enough ;P
oh sry.. now i have a little upgrade :p but dont worry its only a little. Could you pls do that name with bright white and borders would be black pls^^ if you cant do it then nvm :D

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
That looks insane.. thank you soo much but one small last thing. can you make "dynomite" like more noticable, like the background is green so can you make it like its the first thing you see? thank you soo much :D

Chaco

Never Logs In
oh Naybewon, on mycousin's banner he changed his name to Diddy Kong 2.0 I do believe so can you make the banner with both names?

MetaZone

Smash Cadet

Naybewon

Smash Ace
Hmm im so stupid xD can you tell me how to get that sig showing up? :D

EDIT: oh nvm. i know now how to.. have to wait :D how long you had to wait?
^-^ Glad you got it figured out. I had to be active for about two weeks (that means you have to keep posting--you can't just have the account by itself)

That looks insane.. thank you soo much but one small last thing. can you make "dynomite" like more noticable, like the background is green so can you make it like its the first thing you see? thank you soo much :D
Ok, I'll fix it.

oh Naybewon, on mycousin's banner he changed his name to Diddy Kong 2.0 I do believe so can you make the banner with both names?
Sure thing :)

Hey can I have a Sig please?

Text:Speed and Power united as one...

Pictures:http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/Rbo_naruto/hidden02.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/Rbo_naruto/ike.jpg

Backround:Flames/Fire

Size:normal
No problem :)

Hello. Your signs are awesome! So I ask you. Can you make me sign? If yes, I would like to see Metaknight and King Dedede on it.

Dedede pic: http://www.universo-nintendo.com/files/Imagenes/King_Dedede.jpg

Metaknight pic: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/metaknight/metaknight_070905c-l.jpg

Can you put pic of Dedede left side and Metaknight pic to right side?

Text: Metazone

Background: pretty dark
Thanks! I'll add you.

Power and Agility

Smash Rookie
Naybewon it's amazing that you can make so many people happy in just one month and right now you have 8 people to go...

Naybewon

Smash Ace
I just finsihed moving now and I'm glad were done because it's so tiring like everyday going back and forth back and forth owww...

So far how many signatures have you've made?
I forgot to answer this! I have no idea how many sigs I've made though. Lots and lots!

We're finally done with our old house, too. Everything is completely out of it and this new house is starting to get a little organized, which makes me happy :)

Naybewon it's amazing that you can make so many people happy in just one month and right now you have 8 people to go...
Aw thank you :) I really just want to help out.

Blue_Pit

Smash Cadet
So power and agility you requested one too?

Naybewon's Sigs are Unique and I love the colorful background too bad I have to wait for 1 and a half weeks to put Naybewon's sig

So P & A how is moving to California doing for you?

Power and Agility

Smash Rookie
BLue_Pit stop making me so impatient by the way you describe Naybewon's Sigs

O and it's going great here and Wow Naybewon,Blue_Pit and me finished moving what a coincidence

One more thing Blue_Pit we gonn aPm each other this thread is for requesting and thanking Naybewon
Sorry for our talk in your thread *bows*

Naybewon

Smash Ace
For Vlade:

Let me know what you think!

So power and agility you requested one too?

Naybewon's Sigs are Unique and I love the colorful background too bad I have to wait for 1 and a half weeks to put Naybewon's sig

So P & A how is moving to California doing for you?
Haha thank you so much :) I'm glad you're happy with my sigs.

BLue_Pit stop making me so impatient by the way you describe Naybewon's Sigs

O and it's going great here and Wow Naybewon,Blue_Pit and me finished moving what a coincidence

One more thing Blue_Pit we gonn aPm each other this thread is for requesting and thanking Naybewon
Sorry for our talk in your thread *bows*
Haha no problem; I don't mind :) And it is a coincidence that we were all moving :p

Blue_Pit

Smash Cadet
WHoa TheBladeALi you just popped outta no where!

I think NaybeWon has made more sigs than all the shops(I think I'll go check)

Naybewon

Smash Ace
For Diablo:

or

Halfway through, I realized that I got it backwards! I have the ROBs in the back and Bowser in the front. If you really want it the other way, I'll be happy to fix it. (Somehow in my head I was just like "Bowser = Fire = Front" I dunno. I'm sorry)

Power and Agility

Smash Rookie
WHoa TheBladeALi you just popped outta no where!

I think NaybeWon has made more sigs than all the shops(I think I'll go check)
It appears that Naybewon is 2nd place in the most customers

O wait I forgot to rate this thread 5 stars *Thumbs up*

Hey and guys who requested... Please wait for Naybewon shes reliving the pain of sig requesters to other shops beggers can't be choosers...
wait that doesn't make sense...
Beggers can't be um________<-Someone fill that up I can't think of a word...

Keep up the good work Naybewon d('_')b

Naybewon

Smash Ace
It appears that Naybewon is 2nd place in the most customers

O wait I forgot to rate this thread 5 stars *Thumbs up*

Hey and guys who requested... Please wait for Naybewon shes reliving the pain of sig requesters to other shops beggers can't be choosers...
wait that doesn't make sense...
Beggers can't be um________<-Someone fill that up I can't think of a word...

Keep up the good work Naybewon d('_')b
Thanks for the rating! Very generous of you, and I appreciate it. I'm happy that people like my stuff :)

And yes, everyone, I'm trying to go as fast as possible but you have to remember: I want to give a fair amount of time to each and every sig. Nobody should get ripped off just for the sake of me going faster (and I think a day-long wait maximum isn't bad!) If you like the sigs you've seen, then please remember that they were created only because I gave them thought and time.

TheBladeAli

Smash Cadet
Im sorry but I would really like another background I really hate making you do all this work but can you please change the background to something a little darker and not so flashy? Also, can you make the avatar a little bigger and write just Ali on it if you could i would really appreciate it. Thank you and your thread gets 5 stars from me.

Hi_Im_Relaxing

Smash Apprentice
For Diablo:

or

Halfway through, I realized that I got it backwards! I have the ROBs in the back and Bowser in the front. If you really want it the other way, I'll be happy to fix it. (Somehow in my head I was just like "Bowser = Fire = Front" I dunno. I'm sorry)
wow. its better than i though and i love it!!!! I love the one on the bottom. But could u make the green rob a little but more visible plz. Beside that everything else is perfect.

EDIT: umm i forgot to ask but how do i put it in the sig area. i save it to my pictures then upload to photobucket?

Chaco

Never Logs In
You can't have images in your sig until you have 50 posts.

Power and Agility

Smash Rookie
Im sorry but I would really like another background I really hate making you do all this work but can you please change the background to something a little darker and not so flashy? Also, can you make the avatar a little bigger and write just Ali on it if you could i would really appreciate it. Thank you and your thread gets 5 stars from me.
Yea it's kinda hard to see marth with all that light and smoke(don't worry about the smoke I read already that it's hard to take out

Blue_Pit

Smash Cadet

This is the wonderful Sig Naybewon made for me

I have 50 posts and I have been online for like at least 32 hours

Edit:Well I can't complain hey why didn't they disable the sig showing up for new people I forgot

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Hello Naybewon. I heard about you from Kawaii Bunny and Chaco.
I was hoping you could make a sig for me.

I would like it to be the size of your sig with the dark versions of Link, Zelda, and Sheik
in these poses:
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/ssb/images/thumb/f/f2/ZeldaBrawl.jpg/250px-ZeldaBrawl.jpg
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/ssb/images/thumb/5/54/Link.jpg/250px-Link.jpg
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/ssb/images/thumb/f/f0/SheikBrawl.jpg/250px-SheikBrawl.jpg

Can the background be a mix of Wubblez's King DDD bg and FIU's Kirby bg? Contrasting of course.
I would like it to have a triad color scheme too if that's okay. Can XFadingNirvanaX be written some where on the sig too please? Thank you. If you need more information please PM me. No pink please. And try to make it look mysterious, yet well-known. I hope this isn't a problem for you.

Blue_Pit

Smash Cadet
Finally I'm able to show the sig Thank you Boards!

Well I'll stop posting here and stop by every week

Once again Naybewon thank you XD

Chaco

Never Logs In
Oh, and Naybewon, can you make me an avatar out of my signature with the same text on it?

Sorry for the trouble.

Top Bottom