• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SIG-NARIFFIC. Closed permanently.

Naybewon

Smash Ace
Looks like you figured it out! :) Glad you like it.

(If you actually haven't figured it out--I can't tell because I can see your sig just fine right now--you just upload it to your own photobucket account, and place it in your sig area of your user area with the tag on either side.)

Oh yeah, and always make sure that when you make a post, you scroll down before hitting "submit post" and make sure the "show sig" box is checked.

Killress

Smash Ace
Looks like you figured it out! :) Glad you like it.

(If you actually haven't figured it out--I can't tell because I can see your sig just fine right now--you just upload it to your own photobucket account, and place it in your sig area of your user area with the tag on either side.)

Oh yeah, and always make sure that when you make a post, you scroll down before hitting "submit post" and make sure the "show sig" box is checked.[/QUOTE]

Haha. That was the problem, my show sig box wasn't checked. Thank you very much. I liked your fairy, btw. ;)

Chaco

Never Logs In
Hey Naybewon, can you make me a sig out of a snapshot. This is a really cool snapshot and I would like for you to work your magic on it.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Oh....that is really amazing. I love it. Thank you soooo much!

A_man13

Smash Master
I see you like your sigs that you've recieved from mine and this shop, Chaco. Ah well, at least mine is on there and as your avi on another site.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yes, I do appreciate all of the sigs. I'm a member on a vast majority of sites and need a repertoire of sigs and avis for them all. =)

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Hey Naybewon, since I finally found my main characters, I've come to you once again hoping to get another wonderful sig. You can make it in a similar style to my current one (with a similar placement for the text) but I would like to take out Pikachu. I'd like to add ROB and Wario to the sig:

ROB:
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/3769/hidden07080306hlaj4.jpg
OR
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Robotic_Operating_Buddy.jpg

Wario:
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/3158/wario071224alpm7.jpg

Here are the old images for Snake and G&W:

http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-12487

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/hidden08/hidden08_080310b-l.jpg

A_man13

Smash Master
Hey, uh, Naybewon. Could you do me a favor *GASP*?

What font did you do Chaco's sig in? Someone in my shop saw his sig (he requested in both shops, but he sticks around my shop a lot) and wants it in his. Could I have the link?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Naybewon, not to sound ungrateful, but may I request a different siggy? ;-;

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
wow, you've been doing an awesome job. I hope you have paypal, cause i plan to actually pay you something if this is good enough

Anyway. I would like a Diddy Kong and Game and watch sig. I'd like my name, GDX, put anywhere you think looks good.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Okay, I wanted like an Icy theme, but I can't think of any ideas right now. I'll tell you the details when I can think them up.

IC3R

Smash Lord
Zomg Mah 500th Post!!!!!!!

Okay, I wanted like an Icy theme, but I can't think of any ideas right now. I'll tell you the details when I can think them up.
I'm an icy theme! :chuckle: *bow chica...oh no...*

BTW, Naybewon...Rated you: 5 Golden Stars :bigthumbu

BEHOLD!!!! MY 500TH POST!!!! ALL MUST CELEBRATE MY ACHEIVEMENT!!!!1!!11!!one

*throws small amount of confetti*

Know what...whatever...:psycho:

Naybewon

Smash Ace
Haha thanks IC3R!

Lol Kawaii :) Just let me know all the details when you think of them! Otherwise I can just...make a sig with no characters and have it be a really neat, icy design. If you want.

Krii

Smash Journeyman
Size: 380x120
Image: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a384/Malaf/?action=view&current=bubbleop7.png and
http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a...urrent=Zelda__Chibi_Fairy_Zelda_by_Nacrym.jpg

Background: Something blue and white and nice looking, somewhat youthfull and pure.

Text: Krii

Im not really sure what the motif is other than Cute and Pure and Blue and white XD

Sorry for the lack of formalities, I heard you were the person to see! and i see you where that person indeed, hope you can help! T.T

EDITL i don't care if the images are trimmed, i'd just like that the Zelda look smaller, after all she's a pixie or w/e in the image >.>

Chaco

Never Logs In
Once again I thank you for the sig, Naybewon. People on other sites have praised it. I might have a request from someone else for you.

Naybewon

Smash Ace
For GDX:

I've been doing a lot of blue sigs lately, so I thought I'd go with something quite the opposite. Let me know if you hate it, and I'll fix it up to your liking :) (unless you like it already, which would be great ^_^)

---

Chaco: So glad you like it!!! And I'm flattered other people have said such great things about it.

Krii and Blue_Pitt: I've added you guys to the list! (And thanks so much for the compliment, Krii)

Ruuku: I'm an idiot and didn't add you to my list, but I have your file up and I'm working on it. You're next. Derp.

Naybewon

Smash Ace
For Ruuku:

Let me know if it's too cluttered, you want me to start over, etc. Don't be shy :p Anyway, if you like it that's great too (of course!)

Naybewon

Smash Ace
For Krii:

How do you feel about it? I know you said blue and white buuuut Zelda has pink, so I wanted to incorporate that into the sig (so she didn't stand out like a sore thumb!) So I hope a little pink is ok. If you hate it, that's cool--I will fix it :)

Torppe

Smash Cadet
Hello there :p
I would really like to get signature made by you so..
could you do king dedede, kirby and metaknight to same image using these images http://www.spriters-resource.com/nintendo/ssb/ssbb/display.php?file=ssbb_bustes.png
original kirby
original dedede
golden metaknight
the link is same with Yukiwarashi so, if my link wont work you can press there.
and it would be awesome if my name would be at the right corner with black/red colors
and the background could be dark and scary. Try to do your best do what you want to backgorund i just want it to be dark and scary ^^
and btw i want that metaknight stands at middle and kirby on right side and dedede on left side of him.
so that's what i want^^ i know it will be awesome^^
and sryt about my bad english, but i hope you undestanded :p

EDIT: its good too if the metaknight would be original colored ^^

Blue_Pit

Smash Cadet
So nice

Wow your really nice like this thread is already 24 pages XD

5 stars

and if a noob puts 1 star it won't show up well I gtg to school I'll be back in 7 hoursXD

Naybewon

Smash Ace
No problem, Torppe :)

Blue_Pit: Thanks so much! I'm moving to my new house TODAY so working on sigs will happen tonight. If for some reason moving goes badly, I'll work on sigs tomorrow (but I really think things will be ok tonight :p)

Vlade

Social Outcast
hi there, your sig shop seems very successful!
I would really appreciate it if you could use the falco in this image, including the reflector. http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd140/shadowlink182/hidden04_080220i.jpg
Please leave the falco and the reflector in the same position as the image, if you don't think the image would look good please let me know and I'll find a better one.

Text: Vlade - please place it towards the bottom right; 2621-3376-0876 underneath 'Vlade'
Font: Whatever suits
Size: Your sig size if possible?
Background: I spent ages pondering about this one, but I decided to let you be creative (sorry if you're tired of making up these backgrounds!) just something that would look awesome I guess :)

Thanks a million

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I Love it, for the most part. I just have a few changes:

Make the name GDX darker color, so its easier to see. As in, you dont have to make it as transparent.

To the left of diddy, but still behind him, could you put a picture of Lucario? Any picture of him standing will do

and finally, for the diddy picture, can you get one of him doing his down taunt (him clapping his hands)

I know the last two things werent even in the original request, so sorry about that

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Okay! I thought of something! Here's what I'd like:
Size: Default
Text 1: ~Kawaii Bunny~ (Lavender)
Text 2: My Soul is Winter (White)
Background: I couldn't find an ice one, but I was hoping you could find a good one.
Characters: Ice Kirby
Font: I'll leave that up to you. ^^

I was wondering if you could snapshot the Ice Climbers in their Red and White outfit in their Final Smash pose for the second character and put it in the sig(The High-Five). Sorry if it's too much. ^^;

Oh, and I'd like the colors in the sig to be "cold" colors (purple, blue, white, etc.)

I hope I didn't forget anything. ^^;

Blue_Pit

Smash Cadet
I moved

I just finsihed moving now and I'm glad were done because it's so tiring like everyday going back and forth back and forth owww...

So far how many signatures have you've made?

Krii

Smash Journeyman
omg ty so much! I <3 it! by the way the pink did make all the world of difference (seeing as how their both pink XD)

Top Bottom