• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sieg's Figure\Collectible\Model thread.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Sup guys,

As most of you know, I ****ing love my anime. This love also includes a massive figure collection that I had started to build up in my room that is frankly, starting to worry me lol.

So I figured (lol.) that I should make a thread about any collectibles, model kits, resin kits, figures that people had/have.

Not to take away from Alzi's Nintendo collection thread, but I feel an overall collection thread would be better :D.

I also intend this thread to be a sort of knowledge base for you guys, as I often find things that I remember people asking me about, and I have no way to tell them about such things.

So as my first order of business, mainly for Vyse, but for all Diddy Kong mains out there, I give you:

Super Mario Plush Series Plush Doll: DD Kong (Small Size)
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-91-49-en-70-3js8.html

So, let's hear about your own collections!

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
I have a model cars of

Takumi's AE86
Le Mans 24 Hour Aston Martin DBR9
Die Another Day Aston Martin V12 Vanquish and Jaguar XKR
and a few other model cars not worth mentioning

Sieg

Smash Champion
If you can find me a GOOD model of Keisuke's FD3S then I would totally buy that lol.

I did see an R/C version of it once though. That would have been awesome. I should have bought it.

Vermy

Smash Champion
I have a Blanka, Ibuki and Collecters Edition Ken Masters action figures.

Also have a plushie Pakkun and Kyuubi from Naruto, I also have various Marvel movie action figures from Spiderman 1&2 and X-Men 1&2.

Oh and a massive Beast Wars Transformer from when I was like 10. He's called Depth Charge and he transforms from a robot to a cyborg-manta ray. And I have Cheetor's variation from the same "Transmetals" era. There's sh*tloads more, but cbf typing.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Post up any pics guys if you have any.

I'll post up some of my **** when I get home.

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Vlade what is that manga on the right in the second picture? I'm guessing it's Kaiji cause it looks so similar as does your avatar but that may be because it's from the same author

Vlade

Social Outcast
I know that Akagi is on the left, I think that's what you're referring to (yeah Akagi and Kaiji are the same author, don't have Kaiji though)

Sieg

Smash Champion
Pfft Billy. I've seen your room.

Yeah, actually, it's pretty good.

lol. Probably the best I've seen out of everyone here lol.

You should post pics.

kupo

Smash Lord
I have a small lame collection of figurines.

Have Naruto, Zoids and Full Metal Alchemist little figurines.

I'm pretty happy that I got a FF-X2 Dark Bahamut and Yojimbo figurines. They're so cool.

Any of you have resin kits? I think that's what they are called. I've always wanted to assemble a figurine myself but would probably just suck at putting it together and painting each part. I've always wanted a Jehuty and Anubis Figurine (Zone of the Enders 2) and are apparently rare as! >_<

Sieg

Smash Champion
Lol, Moose posted that picture once and told me that was what I was going to turn in to haha.

I don't have any resin kits atm, because I have no painting skill. And properly painted ones are ****ing expensive lol.

I wish.

Needs more BB figures.

Vlade

Social Outcast

Alzi

Smash Master
Lol you guys think thats a awesome room?

Theres more as you go around the room lol. Yeah thats nightrams collection. I really need to update my collection on there. I got a few new things today so i will be posting pictures some day in the holidays.

Series 2 of the 2inch golide figures are out. These are the tins so not the blister packaging. I saw them at game for $9.95 for one. This time they are in a plastic i might get them once i have a spare $30 to spend.

MTGod

Smash Champion
I would love to be able to have a collection of figurines, but the big issue is that I would be too afraid to enter my room, just in case I knocked anything over/out of place and broke it T.T That's why, if you ever get to see my room, it's blander than the colour grey... It's not because I'm boring, it's because I'm paranoid :p

Top Bottom