• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Siblings, tell all about em!

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
I have a little brother who is 11 and is pretty awesome. He is good at Smash and is cool. :) He's just awesome.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
let x = number of siblings that i have

SQRT [x ^ (3/4)] = 15 x*(32^4) +15 * (4^10) - l-4 - 4l * 0 - 4 * 524290

solve for x
this equation took me around 10 minutes to make
So what's it like being an only child?

I had a twin, but he died. He was like my best friend, but one day, a spinal surgery went wrong and...:(
I had a twin that died from birth, I never knew him/her. :(

notftomearth7 said:
Anyway, that left Satin's little spawn, my ten year old brother. He's a cool guy about %16 of the time, then the majority of the time he's a cocky little fruit.
My youngest brother is like that. He has a tendancy to say 'poop you' random times, get your attention only to say 'hi', and touches/lightly grabs my mother's arm/soulder/hair (and he's 13!).

My other younger brother has a tendancy to yell during conversations when the opposing person has a differing opinion and likes to say 'you're wrong' quite often (he's 15).

pillsbury552

Smash Apprentice
Two siblings

Since I have two youger sisters we all tend to fight more. Today my littlest sister kicked both me and my younger sister, threw a fit, and made a scene at a resteraunt. My sisters fight way too much:crazy:

FangzV

Smash Journeyman
My brother and I fight very little. Almost never.
Whenever our mom isn't home, we break rules. Not only does he not tell on me, but he encourages it and helps me.
He's my best friend. :)

But there are the downsides.
He's been more serious kinda, so some of my jokes don't make him laugh too easily.
Also, whenever his girlfriend comes over, I'm ignored.

This feels weird, talking about him behind his back. >.<

omfgomfg

Smash Lord
Your eyes happened to drift to my location, I see.
So what's it like being an only child?
oh you got me good that time
i wasn't sure i made it correctly but i guess i did after all
or maybe you just guessed it but i doubt this because i could have easily made my equation have a +1 or +2 to the last number in the list

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
let us see
hmmm

from a psychological point of view, being an only child means that i do not have to compete with my siblings for acceptance from my parents (i take the psychological point of view).

pillsbury552

Smash Apprentice
And..

You also get just about anything you want because you have no siblings so your parents don't have to spend money on anyone else. You also can have friends over without having someone following you around, and you get alone time. You are lucky

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
oh you got me good that time
i wasn't sure i made it correctly but i guess i did after all
or maybe you just guessed it but i doubt this because i could have easily made my equation have a +1 or +2 to the last number in the list
I just whipped out my calculator and used common sense, anything that's 1 or highter ends up being a number around 6004 (0_o). +1 or something like that would have been interesting.

my parents are frugal
Mine are too, the simple bear necessities.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
I have a sister 3 years younger than me, and I'd say we're close friends. We tease a lot, but we share interests in gaming (although she really only likes RPG's, especially final fantasy, pokemon, and fire emblem; she doesn't go for pretty much all genres like me) and manga. She never plays me in smash because she isn't any good, but she can school all her friends with sheik. She's not annoying at all, I've made sure to influence her in that way XD.

I also have a brother 6 years younger than me, he's kinda annoying, but when I'm at a friends house and see their younger siblings, or when one of my younger siblings has a friend their age over, I realize I could have it much worse. Anyway, he plays smash against me, and as a result, he is decent for his age and practice, even withouth AT's. I usually don't go too hard on him and he can take 1-2, maybe 3 stock off in a match (I can 5-stock him if I play as seriously as I do in tournies), sometimes he wins when I start going low tier and just mess around half the match. Anyway, my game choice affects his a lot, he plays a lot of the games I play.

Johnyboy

Smash Rookie
I have two little brothers.

One of them is 11, and he collects alot of junk. He is also a little chubby, and he is a pokemon freak :D But still, he is realy nice, but he does yell alot

And then my 8 year old brother, he is realy anoying. He always teases me and hits me on the head. And then when i hit him back, my parents see it and they get mad at me. But still, he loves super smash bros, so thats one interest we share :D

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I have a friend who has a little brother who is a 8 year old pervert who swears a ton. He has been a demon child as far as I can remember, and I have known him since 1st grade. Oh and he can cry on command, you make mad he cries and you get in trouble. He hates me and I don't know why. But he is probably messed up in the head, don't even get me started about the perverted things he does. Oh and he acts tough, but I know a secret about him, I'm not going to tell but it shocked me at first. Oh and he sucks at brawl, and pitches a fit when he loses:ohwell: Let me know if anyone has a brother like that!

:embarrass Too bad that actually is my brother, no joke guys. He thinks he's good at Ike and Falco. Oh and pillsbury, I never told you he quit smash. I almost cried in joy when he said, "Everyone knows I suck at Brawl and i'm never going to play the ****in game again!"

First time I actually had to censor one of my comments...now maybe I can play you without him getting in the way. And yeah, he's a little pervert.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
I have one older sister who is the awesome. We used to play Brawl, but she got bored with it... also, she's more interested in playing Soul Calibur IV right now. I think I annoy her without meaning to.

I'm gonna miss her when she goes to law school... :(

pillsbury552

Smash Apprentice
When I think about it

Its good to know a little sibling actually loves their older sibling. My sisters can be fun somethimes they arn't always annoying. My 4 year old sister is funny cause she's clueless, she still doesn't say fork she says fork minus o and r, plus u and c = f...you know what I mean if you do the math! Anyway she said the fork word in the middle of a store that sold silverware etc, " I wanna fork " but it didn't come out that way:laugh:

ndayday

BRoomer
Ooooh he just got served!! I wish at least one of my brothers was either at my skill or a bit higher.

Remember when she randomly said umm...fork while we were just standing around? You had to scold her...and I was laughing :laugh:

pillsbury552

Smash Apprentice
Ooooh he just got served!! I wish at least one of my brothers was either at my skill or a bit higher.
You mean the happy brother got burned. And the secound oldest is about your skill, and he isn't happy:laugh: Then again he stinks too, tell him I said that! Siblings that are good at brawl are hard to find! And yeah I remember, what a bad example you are! So fork you!

ndayday

BRoomer
He finally found a character thats decent, remember when he used to think he was good at Ganon?

And back to the topic, its very annoying when my 12 year old brother pretends to be mentally impaired, and when I say that, i'm being serious. When we play Brawl and he beats me, he'll wait like a minute before pressing "start" just to rub it in. It's usually followed by, "Oh, didn't notice." with the most noticible sarcasm imaginable.

pillsbury552

Smash Apprentice
But!

Pretending to be mentally impaired is fun, but Dedede doesn't have to pretend :laugh:

Back to the topic YET AGAIN! I can see how it would get annoying, my sisters have no intrest in brawl what so ever. So I have no one to play at home without going online, which gets annoying cause you can't talk. People whith siblings who are good at brawl are lucky!

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Yeah, I am lucky to have a sister with which to play Brawl. When we do play Brawl, she plays a really good Ike. Ike vs. Lucas = bad for me :chuckle:

ndayday

BRoomer
But you main Ness, no? :laugh:

And Dedede is not impaired, and I disagree on it being fun, unless you're annoying someone. I hate how my youngest brother always says stuff like, "I remember when I was 1..."

I'm just like, NO! You do not remember! He is really annoying and talks really loud, and he thinks he's all cool when friends come over, usually tries to be impressive, and is such a mama's boy! :ohwell:

And he wears diapers.

Top Bottom