• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Siblings, tell all about em!

pillsbury552

Smash Apprentice
I have two sisters and they get on my nerves, a lot. There are good sides to them, they actually care about an airhead like me. I guess in my case I'm ok. But I'm sure there are other people with siblings who would love to share their stories. So tell everyone if your siblings are awsome, ok or just annoying.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I have five older siblings. 3 older sisters, 2 older brothers. (Hells yeah, we're the Brady Bunch.)

Oldest sister lives in Portland with her husband and five kids. I swear, she just pops 'em out.

Second oldest sister lives in Salt Lake City with her husband and two kids.

Oldest brother lives in Washington DC, working for the government.

Third oldest sister lives in Idaho Falls with her husband and three children.

Second oldest brother lives in the same town I do, living the life of a 22 year old.

Then there's me. I'm not special, though.

blink777

Smash Journeyman
(Hells yeah, we're the Brady Bunch.)
Can I be Alice?

I have a younger brother and sister who are twins. I don't get to see them very often anymore. Haven't seen my sister since Easter, and my brother longer ago than that.

Brother's going for accounting, while my sister is going for journalism.

pillsbury552

Smash Apprentice
wow

This is to Xsyven: wow you got rights to complain, I thought 2 sisters was bad and you proved me wrong, but they're all older, so they aren't annoying, do you get lot of hand me downs? Oh to blink, if you were Alice you would have to make lame jokes, and your boyfriend would be a bald butcher. Are you sure you want to be Alice?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Can I be Alice?
Yes.

This is to Xsyven: wow you got rights to complain, I thought 2 sisters was bad and you proved me wrong, but they're all older, so they aren't annoying, do you get lot of hand me downs?
My sisters were actually always cool growing up. My brothers were my only problem-- but by the time I was fifteen, all sibling rivalry pretty much died. We then joined forces, and used our powers against our parents. Whenever something bad went wrong, we all used each other as an alibi, so they couldn't really pin it on anyone. And yeah, I used to get a few hand-me-downs. Nothin' too impressive though. One brother is way taller than me, and the other is a lot wider. =/

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
I have a sister who's 10 years older than I am... well almost 10 years that is. I don't talk to her that much anymore, when I was younger she was my favorite person in the world and I LOVED spending time with her... thing is I was 6 and she was 16 so she got more than enough of me even when she didn't live with me. =P

pillsbury552

Smash Apprentice
Haha

Ha, thats sorta what its like with me and my littlest sister, she wants to watch dora all day or play hide and seek , I'd rather play brawl or hang out with my friends
The funny thing is she has a crush on one of my friends:laugh:

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
I have five older siblings. 3 older sisters, 2 older brothers. (Hells yeah, we're the Brady Bunch.)

Oldest sister lives in Portland with her husband and five kids. I swear, she just pops 'em out.

Second oldest sister lives in Salt Lake City with her husband and two kids.

Oldest brother lives in Washington DC, working for the government.

Third oldest sister lives in Idaho Falls with her husband and three children.

Second oldest brother lives in the same town I do, living the life of a 22 year old.

Then there's me. I'm not special, though.
wow, that is ALOT of people right there, lol.

PS: your av is hot, xsy.

pillsbury552

Smash Apprentice
My brother plays smash and he's dum.

Its true..
My sister sinks at smash, and she is dense but not dunb, she argues with anything, I'll say
" the sky is blue" then she'll say " No its pink!" even if she's wrong. Anyone have a sister like that?

SmashAura4

Smash Apprentice
My brother is my complete opposite. He's rude, loud, a little lazy, and gets on everybody's nerves. You can't talk to him in the mornings, and whenever he beats me at brawl, he does this high-pitched phalsetto chuckle. He's a mastermind at lying, and pins all his misdeeds on me. I sometimes can't see how we're related.

But then, he is my only little brother (only by a year and a half) and he helps me out alot. We make a pretty good team as well. I just wish he had a better attitude about everything.

I lecture him a lot about a lot of things, but he doesn't listen most of the time. So basically, he's my Inuyasha to my Sheshomaru; My Luffy to my Trace. He irritates the **** out of me, but I can't live without him.

diabetic_yoshi

Smash Apprentice
It's hard to follow on that, notftomearth. Was there an accident or something that made him need the surgery?

Anyways, I have a younger brother, 6 years my junior. He's the posterboy for undiagnosed ADHD. I visited home a couple of months ago hoping he had matured somewhat; he had not. For example, I was walking down the hallway to my room and he just walked by and punched me in the crotch. He's annoying like that. He also never flushed the toilet when I lived there. :(

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I had a twin, but he died. He was like my best friend, but one day, a spinal surgery went wrong and...:(
omg, that's so sad. I'm sorry to hear that. =(

I have a younger brother who's 11 years old who plays smash competitively with me, and I have two younger half brothers who are 5 and 2. Babies are cute for about the first month. >_>

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
I had a twin, but he died. He was like my best friend, but one day, a spinal surgery went wrong and...:(

That's so sad. I feel sorry for you.

Anyways, I have a sister who's slightly older then me. She sings to much and she's way to moody. It's like it's that time of month every day. Only a couple more years...

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I have a sister 2 years older than me (21), she and I have very similar personalities except she's studying Science/ Nanotechnology at Uni while I do Politics and Economics.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
I have a little sister who's five years old, she REALLY likes to see me. Usually, she likes to either play video games with me or watch me play them single player style.

pillsbury552

Smash Apprentice
wow same story

I have a little sister who's five years old, she REALLY likes to see me. Usually, she likes to either play video games with me or watch me play them single player style.
My littlest sister isn't fully aware that in brawl you can have computers and wireless controlers arn't always on so she has never played :laugh: . She also either wants to play or wants to watch. How many people with littler siblings tell them never to take brawl out of the wii cause you don't want it scratched? Its kinda nerdy but I do and I have good reasons. Any dvd my little sister gets her hands on she either watches or chucks it some else. ( she was using the dvd player around 2 1/2 and the computer at 3 )

Overload

Smash Lord
two younger sisters 7 and 4 and a younger brother 5. They frequently get on my nerves

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
My littlest sister isn't fully aware that in brawl you can have computers and wireless controlers arn't always on so she has never played :laugh: . She also either wants to play or wants to watch. How many people with littler siblings tell them never to take brawl out of the wii cause you don't want it scratched? Its kinda nerdy but I do and I have good reasons. Any dvd my little sister gets her hands on she either watches or chucks it some else. ( she was using the dvd player around 2 1/2 and the computer at 3 )
I do the same thing. Although I don't really think she'd do anything bad to my discs, I still get worried. Usually my sister just lets me handle everything, though.

Queen Zelda

Smash Cadet
I have 4 siblings which are younger than me. I'm the oldest. It's 3 girls which are 15, 10, and 8 and my brother. He is 12. Even though we have constant arguments we get along pretty well and we stick together.

NeBz

Smash Journeyman
I have 2 brothers and 1 Sister. My Sister is 12. She's dumb and annoying. Annoying annoying annoying. My 14 year old brother is cool. My 8 year old brother is fun. But if there is something he doesn't want to hear. He'll do the imposible to not let you finish saying it.

I also have a older step brother but I rarely see him.

pillsbury552

Smash Apprentice
I have a friend who has a little brother who is a 8 year old pervert who swears a ton. He has been a demon child as far as I can remember, and I have known him since 1st grade. Oh and he can cry on command, you make mad he cries and you get in trouble. He hates me and I don't know why. But he is probably messed up in the head, don't even get me started about the perverted things he does. Oh and he acts tough, but I know a secret about him, I'm not going to tell but it shocked me at first. Oh and he sucks at brawl, and pitches a fit when he loses:ohwell: Let me know if anyone has a brother like that!

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
I'm the oldest and have 3 sisters, who are 16, 16(identical twins, called Kelly and Stephanie) and 11(Ashley) and a brother of 8(Dennis-Lee). The youngest brother and sister are actually half sibling, but I never see them that way. My brother lives at my dad's house btw.

Also, I've given my brother my old PS1 and Gamecube and I'm pretty much turning him into a nerd this way :p.

Amide

Smash Lord
I have a friend who has a little brother who is a 8 year old pervert who swears a ton. He has been a demon child as far as I can remember, and I have known him since 1st grade. Oh and he can cry on command, you make mad he cries and you get in trouble. He hates me and I don't know why. But he is probably messed up in the head, don't even get me started about the perverted things he does. Oh and he acts tough, but I know a secret about him, I'm not going to tell but it shocked me at first. Oh and he sucks at brawl, and pitches a fit when he loses:ohwell: Let me know if anyone has a brother like that!

I don't, but I'm mad curious, what's the secret? What perverted things does he do?

About me, two brothers, and they're great. Sometimes they're a bit too smart though...

D13

Smash Ace
I have 1 sister who's 4 years older than me. She treats me pretty well, but she's off at college now.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
2 older sisters who are annoying. One is 24 and has some sort of medical degree from Uni, she's been traveling the world with her boyfriend this past year, she's somewhere in South America just now. My second sister is 20, she lives here with me and my mum.

Seeing as though I'm the only guy in the house, none of us get along.

Nicolette

Smash Apprentice
I have one older sister and a younger brother. My sister is 22 and is getting married in November and my brother is 10 and about to start high school in September.

I've never been particuarly close to my sister. She's always been too perfect for my liking but she was extremely sneaky and managed to get me in trouble a lot when we were younger, and once she left home we hardly kept in contact. My brother however is the sweetest thing on the planet and I love him to pieces. We always play video games together and I love messing about with him.

:)

Autydragoon

Smash Journeyman
In a circle with Fez, Hyde, Eric and Kelso
How many people with littler siblings tell them never to take brawl out of the wii cause you don't want it scratched? Its kinda nerdy but I do and I have good reasons. Any dvd my little sister gets her hands on she either watches or chucks it some else. ( she was using the dvd player around 2 1/2 and the computer at 3 )
Ya I know how you feel one year for easter I got a movie. About 5 months later one of my sisters lost it. Having two little sisters is a difficult feat. I'm a very calm kid and I don't or I should say I rarely get in trouble but my sisters are the exact opposite. Every other day my mom is yelling at one of them for something.

pillsbury552

Smash Apprentice
sisters

I am only saying this because I don't have any older or younger brothers. Sisters are much worse than brothers when they fight with each other. I was just in a four hour car drive sitting right in the middle of my two little sisters. Kicking, screaming and just about everything that annoys me. I don't know why I didn't sit shotgun:ohwell: Oh and they almost broke my portable dvd player. You cannot trust a 4 year old with just about anything you don't want broken.

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
Here's a good question. How many older siblings say that there younger siblings are adopted?:bigthumbu:
guilty, very guilty

anyway i have a younger sister who seems to be in constant PMS with several friends that are just as bad, for example i was talking on the phon and she and her friend were yelling to eachother in the same room , i had to take the phone outside to continue my conversation

i also have an 8 year old brother who won't leave me the hell alone:mad:

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
lol I'm guilty too. and I'm incredibly lazy, I got my younger brother to do everything for me, even get me a glass of water because "he makes the best water." I also messed around with his head and said stuff like there was a secret laboratory behind my wall poster and he believed me for awhile (like 2 years, and this is all because of dexter's lab).

He's older and wised up to it now... I actually have to do things myself :(

XACE-K

Smash Master
I have an older brother, a younger sister and a little brother. I want my older brother and younger sister to die. I really hate them that much. They are such a pain in the a**.

Roymyboy284

Smash Journeyman
My brother is the sorest loser you'll ever see.
"Hey, stop being cheap!"
"That's so cheap!"
"You so cheap!"
The truth is, he just SUCKS!
Plus, he plays my games, WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, and doesn't put them back in the case. And sometimes, he just leaves 'em on! What an irresponsible little brat! :mad:

Top Bottom