• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Shulk Social : Starting to feel it!

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
I beat 9.0 without items at all. CPU's are pretty stupid, and the vision counter is broken against all forms except yourself&fortress.

But well, Vampire-set+Buster seems pretty rewarding.

Last edited:

ArccJPO

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ArccJPO
Dunno how you counter a CPU @ LordTakeo LordTakeo , I can pretty much read any normal player, but everytime I try to vision the CPU, I get rekt.

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Happy New Years guys!
Edit: If you're wondering about the profile pic, go visit the Lucina social. Us (Zelda boards) are having a "fun" time there.
Edit 2: Nevermind. We got the thread locked lol.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Happy New Year, wielders of the Monado!

I foresee that we will make this year an amazing one for Shulk. I also foresee that we will love Xenoblade Chronicles: X! Do me a favor and don't break this Vision!

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
Happy New year, fellow shulk mains!

I foresee that we will make this year an amazing one for Shulk. I also foresee that we will love Xenoblade Chronicles: X! Do me a favor and don't break this Vision!
Such an easy prediction, pretty obvious it's going to be an awesome game.

zippy3214

Smash Journeyman

Worst part of Xenoblade right there, you're fighting a monster, a vision comes up with tags you don't want to break (The attack would miss or deal no damage) and then Reyn or Riki come in being like, "Didn't like that future anyway!"

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
Happy New Years to you Monado Boys and Monado Girls from the West Coast!

Forever Feelin' It

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Apparently people on the Lucina boards are planning a raid against the Shulk boards.

Trample the waifu ****heads if they show up.

D

Deleted member

Apparently people on the Lucina boards are planning a raid against the Shulk boards.

Trample the waifu ****heads if they show up.
Why are they planning to raid the Shulk boards? What good will any of this do?

It's all fun and games for them

I'll just cut it if it gets overboard Loool

Edit: They're deciding not to raid us btw

Last edited:

foolssigma

Smash Ace
NNID
NYTims
Raid canceled? Looks like we shattered that future. ....

Just like Back to The Future II's "accurate" predictions about 2015

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Your guys' Reyn time will come. But not quite yet, we will take on other characters first! Ganondorf must taste the sweet taste of other victories first.

Other than that, I hope you have a Happy New Year! Stay safe and don't hurt yourself! It's not as fun to destroy wounded people!
I hope you succeed in great victory before Ganondorf comes to destroy you:4ganondorf:

Last edited:

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
All that activity you saw over there was actually the Zelda boards raiding our thread and using it to plot their next move. The Lucina mains are not interested in performing a raid.

swordsman09

Smash Journeyman
NNID
swordsman09
Wait I don't get it. Other boards wanted to raid us? How?

That being said, Happy New Year! May the futures you decide bring joy to yourselves.

ArccJPO

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ArccJPO
They are trying to raid a board in which users can have visions of the future? Pfft hahah...

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
It's not really a raid, there's just 2 or 3 individuals who think it's a raid.

also hi shulk boards

Haven't been here for a while. I should do something like this for you guys!

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
Dunno how you counter a CPU @ LordTakeo LordTakeo , I can pretty much read any normal player, but everytime I try to vision the CPU, I get rekt.
Play cruel smash, it kinda get's you into the fitting setting. But then again, I only mean master hand/core's forms, not every battle in the singleplayer mode.^^

Also, great new years to you guys!

Last edited:

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
Merry Christmas guys. I beat Classic on 9.0 with Vanilla Peach and Lucina, Float and Counter helped SOOOOOOOO MUCH. Seriously. OH, and Peach's counter helped a bit too. I should probably try using CUstoms with other chars. to make it easier, MASTER Fortress can be reaaaaaaaally cheap.

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Got this in For Glory the other night. Laughed so much recording it that I had to do more than one take. Sorry for the size.
I'd like to think that the Falcon was being a gentleman and allowing himself to die gloriously by a backslash.
Of course, you can never tell in FG matches.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928

I had to.

Last edited:

TrueSapphire

Smash Apprentice
(Why am I getting interesting/funny matches lately?)

So I was fighting against Mega Man, and I was going to finish him off with two f-airs thanks to Jump Art. But Mega Man jumped out, and I already used up my double jump. I was too far away from the ledge, so there was no way I can recover back. “Oh no... I got overzealous. There goes my first stock,” I thought at that moment.

But then, Mega Man used his Up-B, dropping Rush down to me. Out of instinct, I used Air Slash (Jump Art), even though I initially it was pointless...

But nope! Shulk bounced up thanks to Rush, and Shulk made it back on stage! Now that was a miracle recovery!

Wait a minute, oh ****. I see my avatar at the upper right corner

Oh and the title was changed. I didn't notice that lol

Edit: @ KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer you changed the name? It's alright (I approve of the random title)

Last edited:
Top Bottom