• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Shulk Social : Starting to feel it!

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
I made a Smash Training Schedule so i can handle which characters I play, because every part of my life must be organized.

~Smash 4 training schedule~
Monado / Mii Monday - :4shulk::4miibrawl:
Tipper Tuesday (Now without the tip!) - :4lucina:
Waka-Waka / Wendy Wednesday - :4pacman::4wendy:
Toony Thursday - :4tlink:
Faker Friday (I'm the original here!) - :4darkpit:
Spinball / Puffball Saturday - :4sonic::4kirby:

I need a witty title for Mega Man!
Super Fighting Sunday

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I made a Smash Training Schedule so i can handle which characters I play, because every part of my life must be organized.

Edit: Wow. didn't see the post above me. Could a mod please delete my post?

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Hm? What did you say?

Also, epic losing streak. :shades:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Today is my Lucina day, and I haven't been doing great there :/ But hey that's what practice is for! :D

Also my new avi doesn't look too great like that but it's from Awkward Zombies new comic. (My phone won't let me link! :o )

Last edited:

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
Today is my Lucina day, and I haven't been doing great there :/ But hey that's what practice is for! :D

Also my new avi doesn't look too great like that but it's from Awkward Zombies new comic. (My phone won't let me link! :o )
Don't worry, i gotz this:

Poor Roy. Inb4 the Mewtwo as DLC thing is brought up and Roy thinks he can get a second chance. I'm gonna lol so hard if they have Lucina show up in this just to troll Roy. Also, IDK why, but i cannot get enough of Wolf's casual look in this, it's just too hilarious and perfect IMO. XD

Last edited:

Enyalb

Hardcore Wonder-Casual Dragoon
NNID
BLAYNEproject
3DS FC
5300-9911-6250

You know you kinda inspired me to make my smashing more organized too, so here's my schedule.

Pseudo Monado Mondays - :4lucina::4robinf:

True Monado Tuesdays - :4shulk::4bowser:

Clone Weep Wednesdays - :4darkpit::4drmario:

Pokken Tournament Thursdays - :4lucario::4greninja:

Captain Falco Fridays - :4falcon::4falco:

Zero Sheiks Saturdays - :4sheik::4zss:

Screw Everything Sundays - :4bowser::4falcon::4darkpit::4drmario::4falco::4greninja::4lucario::4lucina::4robinf::4sheik::4shulk::4zss:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Apparently my Smash skills get better at night. I just won about 6 fights in a row and some of them 2 stock. Half of them were the same guy who sucked though BUT HEY IT STILL COUNTS! Celebratory glass of milk!

Wait I'm supposed to be asleep oops

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Apparently my Smash skills get better at night. I just won about 6 fights in a row and some of them 2 stock. Half of them were the same guy who sucked though BUT HEY IT STILL COUNTS! Celebratory glass of milk!

Wait I'm supposed to be asleep oops
Psh, what's sleep? Never heard of that before.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I decided to make a schedule too since I actually need to practice andthenameswerereallyfuntocomeupwithlol
Monado Monday :4shulk:
Scale Tipping Tuesday :4robinm:

Falchion Wielder Wednesday :4lucina:

Thunderous Thursday :4robinm:

Really Feeling it Friday :4shulk:

I Say When It Ends Saturday :4lucina:

Screw the Future Sunday :4shulk::4robinm::4lucina:

Wow.. I didn't think I'd be able to come up with names when I only have three mains but I guess I..changed the passage of fate :gova:

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
Huh, since everybody came up with cool names...

Mind Monday - :4robinf:
Tenacious Tuesday - :4luigi:
Whirlwind Wednesday - :4luigi::4link: (Go team green!)
Thank god it's Thursday - :4robinf::4shulk:(Go team blond!)
Fierce Deity Friday - :4link:(Self explanatory)
Casual Saturday - :4shulk:(Swim suit)
Sword Sunday - :4shulk::4link::4robinf:

And just for you...

Er.... I suck with these stuff

tl;dr

:4shulk: 6/7 days of the week
:4zelda: 1/7 days of the week

I think I might become good with Zelda at this rate

Don't worry. I'll be leet with Zelda.

I've learned how to sweetspot the fairs, bairs and dairs. All I need to do is to stop using nair. I forgot I'm not Shulk

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
Hm... I still don't understand these Metaknight x Lucina pictures... why?
I understand robin x lucina, but... what's up with meta?

+ Yeah, I have the same problem with good ol weegee... nair is something that's hard to forget.

Lucina x Shulk (Not a huge fan of Fiora) is pretty cool

Oh my indecisiveness. I went from Zelda to Palutena after finding out about super speed

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I need to learn some good combos and approach options with Shulk. I felt utterly humiliated after getting two stocked by a Little Mac (he was decent, but that's still very bad). Anyone wanna give me some tips because I am having a tricky time.

Hm... I still don't understand these Metaknight x Lucina pictures... why?
I understand robin x lucina, but... what's up with meta?

+ Yeah, I have the same problem with good ol weegee... nair is something that's hard to forget.
I guess it's because they wear masks.

Lucina x Shulk (Not a huge fan of Fiora) is pretty cool

Oh my indecisiveness. I went from Zelda to Palutena after finding out about super speed
I prefer Shulk X Female Robin. LOL Why did I say this?

Did you know if you activate lightweight, it's as if you have Monado speed+jump combined? So you can n-air like a maniac with Palu---

Whoops. Wrong thread

OH and I meant, U-air or any air that's not laggy. Her airs are great

Last edited:

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
Did you know if you activate lightweight, it's as if you have Monado speed+jump combined? So you can n-air like a maniac with Palu---

Whoops. Wrong thread

OH and I meant, U-air or any air that's not laggy. Her airs are great
Heh, I guess, someone likes Palutena as well. Great profile picture btw.

Sui

Smash Cadet
NNID
sui892001
3DS FC
5344-0231-3607
I need to learn some good combos and approach options with Shulk. I felt utterly humiliated after getting two stocked by a Little Mac (he was decent, but that's still very bad). Anyone wanna give me some tips because I am having a tricky time.
When I see a Little Mac, I general assume bad player, but you can never be ABSOLUTELY sure, so I usually switch to Speed right away and charge them, then either shield or roll back right before I get to them and see how they react. If they counter, you can see there and counter bait them the match until they're far enough off the edge.

Otherwise, I tend to stick with the SH -> Nair -> FF -> 3-jab/grab approach, since that works pretty well most of the time. If they're shield happy, then I'll switch to Speed and just rush grab them. I don't really switch out of Speed or Vanilla for Little Mac though. The other stances have too large of drawbacks if he hits you.

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
I switched my schedule

:4shulk: Monado weekdays

:4palutena: Celestial weekend
What did happen that caused that change of heart?

Also, @ other topic: Aproaching methods for shulk are nearly always either grab, or aerials, or even good placed side-B's.
I really never rely on shulks very bad dashmove. Generally, dashmoves are... most of the time not as good (bless palutenas shield and links mini-jump dash).

What did happen that caused that change of heart?

Also, @ other topic: Aproaching methods for shulk are nearly always either grab, or aerials, or even good placed side-B's.
I really never rely on shulks very bad dashmove. Generally, dashmoves are... most of the time not as good (bless palutenas shield and links mini-jump dash).
Did you know if you activate lightweight, it's as if you have Monado speed+jump combined?

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
I don't do For Glory. My internet's garbage
Good Point. I love using lightweight in smashrun, and generally only use palutena for smashrun, since the others force me to disable custom moves... >.<

Buuut back to some monado wielding topics. U-tilt range changes depending on which art you use?!
I saw/read somethig about this not too long ago...

What? No. Its range doesn't change

Oh and hyper arts are great. KO Sheik with u-tilt with extreme smash at 69%. No arguments coming from me

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I really need to check out customs. I haven't paid much attention to them outside of Smash Run.
I also need to learn to use utilt more.

I really need to check out customs. I haven't paid much attention to them outside of Smash Run.
I also need to learn to use utilt more.
Anti-air move

Usable after u-throw

Go-to KO with hyper smash along with air slash

Stuff

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Today is my bday and I got Bayonetta 2. YOOOOOOO

Btw has anyone been using Smash + the small hitbox on bair that's in front of Shulk to kill? It works pretty well if you just can't get the ko because if you're going toward your opponent in the air they except fair or nair which are faster so they drop their shield before before the slower bair comes out.
#mindgamed I've been doing this a lot with success so just wondering if anyone has found success with it. Personally, I'm really feeling it :4shulk:

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
D; I want Bayonetta.
Too many good games coming out. Smash, Bayonetta, ORAS. My mom's poor wallet.

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
I will postbone Bayonetta 2 for christmas, oras is a must buy, and... well, smash won't be coming out in europe till 5. december, so i guess chistmas it is.

+ Congratulation S.F.K.R_9!

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
ORAS and Smash Wii U come out on the same day. ;-;

Since I already have Smash 3DS I'll try to get ORAS first and hold out till Christmas for Smash and Bayonetta. Once I'm 16 I'll be able to get a JOB though, and maybe pay for my own stuff for once. :D

Top Bottom