• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Shulk Social : Starting to feel it!

Monado Master

Smash Journeyman
No. The truly best way to best bayo is to use the speed art, jump off the edge, and use a counter. As Shulk sees Bayo's Witch Time, and decides screw this BS and ends it.

For real though. If you use Shulks counter or any counter, during Witch Time, does the counter last longer? If so, then we got a way to stop Witch Time one time, unless the opponent grabs, but its Bayo. Who grabs as Bayo during a Witch Time?

Shulk's in the process of becoming one of my better characters.

....it's a slow process, but I'm very glad I chose him as my secondary.

I don't really find myself using the Monado Arts that much though. Like I'll use one of them maybe twice in one match, but that's about it. I can play Shulk pretty well with or without them. So that leads me to a question I have for all of you: How often do you folks use any of the Monado Arts?
I use the Monado arts almost all the time. Too much pivotal techs will be ignored if you don't use arts that much (MABD and MALLC) and tbh, playing Shulk optimally requires you to utilize your arts at the right time, when its needed. You're missing out on the 50/50's and throw combos if you're not using the Monado Arts that much. Like, vanilla Shulk does have its perks and all, like other than the innate weaknesses Shulk has, he doesn't have any innate nerfs w/o any art activated so there's that but it ain't much. If it's working for you then that's completely fine but you're probably gonna find muuuch better results if you mess around with the arts more often

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I use the Monado arts almost all the time. Too much pivotal techs will be ignored if you don't use arts that much (MABD and MALLC) and tbh, playing Shulk optimally requires you to utilize your arts at the right time, when its needed. You're missing out on the 50/50's and throw combos if you're not using the Monado Arts that much. Like, vanilla Shulk does have its perks and all, like other than the innate weaknesses Shulk has, he doesn't have any innate nerfs w/o any art activated so there's that but it ain't much. If it's working for you then that's completely fine but you're probably gonna find muuuch better results if you mess around with the arts more often
Typically I use Smash or Buster the most, sometimes Shield. I like what I know one can do with the Jump Arts (better aerial mobility, mainly) and Speed I've heard gives you better approaching options (something which I tend to have trouble with as Shulk, apart from Backslash. I'm aware it improves other things like spacing and combo ability as well, but I'm not very good with combos anyhow, so I probably won't get any use out of the latter improvement.) so I might start using those two more along with just messing around with the Arts more in general (as you suggested).

Of the five Arts, are there any of them that you find considerably less useful than the rest?

Last edited:

ExcaliburGuy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ExcaliburGuy
3DS FC
0817-4246-5421
Typically
Of the five Arts, are there any of them that you find considerably less useful than the rest?
All of Shulk's arts are useful. It really depends on your playstyle which Arts are more useful for you. Typically, Speed and Buster tend be the best Arts for Shulk players. Personally, I find myself liking Jump and Speed the best. It also depends on the matchup. Buster absolutely wrecks Luigi, for example. Using Jump, on the other hand, is a bad decision against Luigi, at least at early percents. Shield is incredible as well, as it allows you to live to ludicrous percents when used in conjunction with Jump. In addition, it will help you escape from combos at early percents, such as Mario's "skill combo". Smash is considered Shulk's worst Art due to how unsafe it is on shield, but it makes his throws and edgeguarding terrifying to face. The increased knockback on Shulk seems like a terrible nerf, but it can actually help you escape some combos.
In the end, it's up to preference and the matchup.
Also, shoutout to the thread title containing the word "stratagem". #strategery
(Though it's spelled wrong.)

Last edited:

FOcast

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FOcast763
Welp, since it's in the topic now, maybe I'll post some actual tips about fighting Bayonetta.

I haven't fought all that many, but the biggest thing is that Bayo is not great against shields. She has nothing that does significant shield damage, SideB is unsafe on shield at literally any range (you can always either grab it or reverse Air Slash it), and she doesn't have many followups off of throw. Not letting her win the neutral is extremely important, so feel free to camp with Speed mode's mobility, and pick your spot carefully.

Mixing up approaches is KEY for this matchup. Everything we have comes out slowly, so going on autopilot is an extremely easy way to get Witch Timed. Go for more grabs early on, and switch to aerials after they've thrown out a couple whiffed counters. Each time Bayo uses Witch Time, the slowdown duration decreases, much like the activation time deterioration on Vision. You can NOT mash out of the slowdown - all you'll get there is a buffered input into hard punish. Instead, if you get caught simply hold shield and hope they charge their smash a bit too long.

Beefy Smash Doods have a video about DIing Bayo's combos. You won't get out for free, and you do need to mix things up at mid percents, but this is as good as it gets for avoiding the 0-death: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNO5FudmyAc

When recovering low, watch out for held Nair as an edgeguard option. It can easily catch jumps, sometimes even with airdodge, and it'll often trade with Air Slash on the way up. If you can get between her and the stage, you can aim to be knocked against it to tech. If you do this, go instantly into another Air Slash (first slash only). Shulk's tech-jump sends him pretty far off stage, and you can easily be edgeguarded again if you simply try to drift back. Air Slash 1 will cancel your horizontal momentum and allow you to grab ledge quickly. Otherwise, just be ready for a quick switch to Jump mode if you're not in it already.

They all seem equally important to me in terms of utility. Even Smash art is fine (although it's the most flawed among the arts imo) because it does manage to net early kills for me sometimes
Also, shoutout to the thread title containing the word "stratagem". #strategery
(Though it's spelled wrong.)

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Well this anime looks interesting.
Don't be fooled by looking the anime's art style. This is a brand new anime.
The anime is called KABANERI OF THE IRON FORTRESS (I hope they could come up a better title)... and the anime's composer is by the guy who you should know if you have played Xenoblade Chronicles X: Hiroyuki Swano
Here's the poster:
Man, the male protagonist really reminds me of Shulk.
The have the same hair style.
The both want revenge.
The both like to research mechanic stuff.

Sha-Shulk

Smash Apprentice
They all seem equally important to me in terms of utility. Even Smash art is fine (although it's the most flawed among the arts imo) because it does manage to net early kills for me sometimes

I agree. There isn't a bad Monado Art, rather there is a bad time to use certain Arts. (Like, to recover, Jump is best and Shield is just.... why would you even do that.)

Then there are other situations that are unclear:

Speed vs Jump, which one would be better for approaches and such?
Do you switch to Shield first, or do you go to Buster to rack damage in the start of a match.

Personally, I use Speed and Buster almost habitually. Jump is for recovery, but I use it for FFing occasionally. The one i rarely use is smash, simply because it has limited utility.

I agree. There isn't a bad Monado Art, rather there is a bad time to use certain Arts. (Like, to recover, Jump is best and Shield is just.... why would you even do that.)

Then there are other situations that are unclear:

Speed vs Jump, which one would be better for approaches and such?
Do you switch to Shield first, or do you go to Buster to rack damage in the start of a match.

Personally, I use Speed and Buster almost habitually. Jump is for recovery, but I use it for FFing occasionally. The one i rarely use is smash, simply because it has limited utility.
Well, first off. I don't approach with Shulk. Like, ever

But I'd use speed if I had to approach because it's easier to mix up between ground and air approaches thanks to the shortened jump height. The thing with jump art is that it's easy to telegraph your approaches because of jump art's jump height being well... high in general. Not only that but tbh, your approaches in jump art all come down to n-air or fast fall. That's literally it. With speed art, you can dash dance on the ground, go for a dash grab/pivot grab, use n-air, etc

I remember using shield at the first second quite often against Sheiks and Marios but uh, running away and getting timed out in shield art can be a total ***** to deal with. But 99% of the time, I always go buster to rack up damage for obvious reasons

Sha-Shulk

Smash Apprentice
Well, first off. I don't approach with Shulk. Like, ever

But I'd use speed if I had to approach because it's easier to mix up between ground and air approaches thanks to the shortened jump height. The thing with jump art is that it's easy to telegraph your approaches because of jump art's jump height being well... high in general. Not only that but tbh, your approaches in jump art all come down to n-air or fast fall. That's literally it. With speed art, you can dash dance on the ground, go for a dash grab/pivot grab, use n-air, etc

I remember using shield at the first second quite often against Sheiks and Marios but uh, running away and getting timed out in shield art can be a total ***** to deal with. But 99% of the time, I always go buster to rack up damage for obvious reasons
I agree. That's my philosophy on Shulk.

I was just pointing out the "dynamic" of the Monado Arts.

But yeah... Shulk shouldn't be approaching imo.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
My notifications should go off more reliable...

How are you all? Hope everything fits right.
It happens sometime.

Well, I am planning to play some Xenoblade Chronicles after my exam week.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Oh missed tons of posts myself.

How's it going in here?

Last edited:

Sha-Shulk

Smash Apprentice
So what do you guys think of the Bayonetta MU? I know this might not be the right thread, but I want to reach out to different players and get their opinions on the MU.

ExcaliburGuy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ExcaliburGuy
3DS FC
0817-4246-5421
So what do you guys think of the Bayonetta MU? I know this might not be the right thread, but I want to reach out to different players and get their opinions on the MU.
Well, first off, I have little Bayo matchup experience, but I think Shield and Smash's weight changes on Shulk can be used to avoid some of Bayo's B&B combos: Shield at early percents, and Smash at later percents. I do think that Bayo can camp out Shield Shulk, though, and you need to be wary of her back air in Smash Art. I'm not sure if she has any kill throws, so you may be able to sit in shield (as in the bubble shield) without too much punishment. Of course, if she does have a kill throw, well, yeah. Not a viable stratagem.
Also, Jump Art is a bad idea. Both for for the increased damage and the fall speed increase, allowing Bayo's combos to link better. The fall speed may help you survive a few percent longer off the top I guess, but... Shield Art exists.
Again, I need more matchup experience against Bayonetta, so take this with a grain of salt.

Sha-Shulk

Smash Apprentice
Well, first off, I have little Bayo matchup experience, but I think Shield and Smash's weight changes on Shulk can be used to avoid some of Bayo's B&B combos: Shield at early percents, and Smash at later percents. I do think that Bayo can camp out Shield Shulk, though, and you need to be wary of her back air in Smash Art. I'm not sure if she has any kill throws, so you may be able to sit in shield (as in the bubble shield) without too much punishment. Of course, if she does have a kill throw, well, yeah. Not a viable stratagem.
Also, Jump Art is a bad idea. Both for for the increased damage and the fall speed increase, allowing Bayo's combos to link better. The fall speed may help you survive a few percent longer off the top I guess, but... Shield Art exists.
Again, I need more matchup experience against Bayonetta, so take this with a grain of salt.
A lot of that makes sense to me. Didn't think of the Smash art KB increase to avoid combos. I think her most powerful throw is Fthrow, but idk if it's a viable kill option. So i think we found the best MU for Shield art.

Plain Yogurt

Smash Ace
From the Bayonettas I've played, I've found camping the frick out of them in speed until they do stuff you can punish to be pretty effective. Plus speed art lets Shulk chase down her escapes to an extent.

Other Bits:

-Try to avoid jumping when possible to reduce dive-kick's chance of carrying you too high. In fact, jumping in general seems like a bad idea against Bayo, who has a lot of excellent aerials and aerial specials.
-If you're in speed and she commits to Bullet Arts/Climax, you should be able to punish if you can react quick enough.
-In advantage, do what Shulk does best and bait out reactions towards your reach, particularly to watch out for Witch Time.
-If she needs to side B to recover, try to predict when she'll use it to smack it out of the sky. Unlike most characters, Shulk has the disjoint to reasonably challenge it.
-If she lands Witch Time on your aerial and you're about to hit the ground, swap to an art to MALLC it and unless she followed up immediately you should be able to trigger the intangible activation frames to protect you until you're free. Art activation time is not affected by the slowdown if I'm not mistaken.
-Shield is your friend, but it can be tricky to switch to it while she's battering you with combos. Be sure to pay attention to what art you're switching to, and don't forget to DI while you're trying to switch.

That's what I've gathered from my handful of games against her.

Sha-Shulk

Smash Apprentice
Does it seem like Shulk may be more viable against Bayo than other *low tiers*?

It seems like they both have horrible frame data, but Shulk can simply run away in either Jump or Speed and bait out her terrible spot dodges and air dodges and then punish it hard.

AlvisCPU

Smash Ace
NNID
GaleSlash
3DS FC
2492-4221-0172
If I heard correctly, Bayonetta's up-B (maybe side-B?) calculates everyone's weight as if it's 100 and that's why her stuff links so well. Not entirely sure on the details of the weight calcs and whether Shulk's Arts affect it, I haven't tried it so I dunno.

Bayo's fthrow is the closest thing to a kill throw, but it kills pretty high (150%ish).

Sha-Shulk

Smash Apprentice
If I heard correctly, Bayonetta's up-B (maybe side-B?) calculates everyone's weight as if it's 100 and that's why her stuff links so well. Not entirely sure on the details of the weight calcs and whether Shulk's Arts affect it, I haven't tried it so I dunno.

Bayo's fthrow is the closest thing to a kill throw, but it kills pretty high (150%ish).
That's interesting! Can someone test this? I don't have Bayo or my 3DS on me atm

Rawbinator

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HypothesisTest
Unrelated to Bayonetta, I wonder who ZeRo will choose for current best Shulk. I'd guess Nicko since he plays in a tough region but he also plays Cloud. Other candidates being....Tremendo Dude, Masonomace, Jerm (does he still play?), Darkwolf. Anymore?

This was confirmed. Everyone has to DI Bayo's combos as if they were Cloud

Also, it was confirmed that you cannot DI the latter part of ABK. You also cannot out of Bayo's second witch twist

https://twitter.com/uekibachii/status/723157343651811328

What the hell is this Sakurai?

Last edited:

ExcaliburGuy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ExcaliburGuy
3DS FC
0817-4246-5421

Also, it was confirmed that you cannot DI the latter part of ABK. You also cannot out of Bayo's second witch twist

https://twitter.com/uekibachii/status/723157343651811328

What the hell is this Sakurai?
...So if I'm understanding this correctly, neither Shield nor Smash affect the knockback of Bayonetta's specials.
That. Sucks.
I guess it's still worth it to use Shield to not die to the up air off the top, as well as falling out of her fair, but still!

EDIT: I was about to say...

And you can be denied the option of DI'ing against WT2? Fantastic.
I have tried to remain optimistic about Bayonetta, but right now, I'm starting to have second thoughts. Sakurai gutted or nerfed some extremely potent elevator combos (MK and ZSS), but then he introduced a character entirely based around them.
Nice.

Last edited:

Plain Yogurt

Smash Ace
Awww yes M O N A D O G I M M I C K B O Y Z

Hmmmm now that I think of it it probably has to do with how Shulk's arts change knockback resistance rather than weight like many people (myself included) mistakenly say.

Last edited:

AlvisCPU

Smash Ace
NNID
GaleSlash
3DS FC
2492-4221-0172
What do you mean by "as if they were Cloud"? Does he DI differently, or just has different goals when DIing out of things...?

Glad to know Shulk's Arts can **** around with Bayonetta's combos. I've never fought a (good) Bayonetta yet, so at least I know what I'm in for and ways around her strengths.

What do you mean by "as if they were Cloud"? Does he DI differently, or just has different goals when DIing out of things...?
Bayo's specials treat all characters as if their weight was 100 units. Cloud's weight is 100 units. That's what I meant

Monado Master

Smash Journeyman
Jeez.Its been a while...Welp.

Does anyone know whats up with "With Friends"? Ive been having problems with it lately. The match will take longer to load and whenever the match does load. Most of the time the match will just end right as it starts, sending the non-room maker back to the main menu, kicking them offline as well. Anyone else having that issue? Also what's MABD?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
So far....my timing with the Monado Arts is just garbage. lol. In the heat of a battle I tend to wind up either pressing the Special button too many times, not enough, or right as I hit the art I want, I end up panicking and hitting it one more time a shortly afterwards, yet again landing me on an art I didn't want.

Of course, I'll get used to timing them correctly eventually. Apart from that, I've really been enjoying experimenting with them. Jump and Speed are a lot more useful than I initially perceived them to be.

Jeez.Its been a while...Welp.

Does anyone know whats up with "With Friends"? Ive been having problems with it lately. The match will take longer to load and whenever the match does load. Most of the time the match will just end right as it starts, sending the non-room maker back to the main menu, kicking them offline as well. Anyone else having that issue? Also what's MABD?
What was your most recent time playing With Friends? I was playing it just last week and I wasn't experiencing any issues at all.

Monado Master

Smash Journeyman
Monado Art Buffered Deactivation
Can you please explain what that is? Id love to know.
So far....my timing with the Monado Arts is just garbage. lol. In the heat of a battle I tend to wind up either pressing the Special button too many times, not enough, or right as I hit the art I want, I end up panicking and hitting it one more time a shortly afterwards, yet again landing me on an art I didn't want.

Of course, I'll get used to timing them correctly eventually. Apart from that, I've really been enjoying experimenting with them. Jump and Speed are a lot more useful than I initially perceived them to be.

What was your most recent time playing With Friends? I was playing it just last week and I wasn't experiencing any issues at all.
Last week is when it started doing this. I would enter a match with my friend, the match would load slower then normal, right as the countdown starts a jingle plays and the second it says go the match stops and sends the non-host back to the offline main menu. And it not just with that one friend, it happened with another friend of mine, but it was MUCH more frequent with the second friend.

Edit: Not sure if this affects For Glory or not yet...Ill check now.
Edit: Yea. It is affecting FG.

Last edited:

AlvisCPU

Smash Ace
NNID
GaleSlash
3DS FC
2492-4221-0172
Someone correct me if I'm wrong or missing anything. I've never actually played around with this.

So you know how you can buffer inputs, right? Like, if you're in the middle of an animation and press 'A', the jab will come out after the animation anyway? You can do this to deactivate your Arts. Now the benefit of this is that, for whatever reason, a buffered Art deactivation lets Shulk (conditionally) retain the agility of that Art with none of the downsides. As long as you are also buffering a movement (walking, running, jumping) you can keep the speed of your Art until you stop doing that movement.

For example, you're in Speed. You grab someone and dthrow. Whilst you're dthrowing, press three times to cancel the art, and forward. Shulk will turn off the Art but still run forward as if he's in Speed. When you follow up this attack with fair, and because Speed isn't active, you don't suffer the power reduction. You hit them with the full strength of the move.

This is most useful in Jump and Speed because you can have your movement speed without the downsides. Works with Shield I guess but unless you're playing some crazy mindgames you don't want to be slow.

There might be combos or kill setups that require this but I dunno.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Last week is when it started doing this. I would enter a match with my friend, the match would load slower then normal, right as the countdown starts a jingle plays and the second it says go the match stops and sends the non-host back to the offline main menu. And it not just with that one friend, it happened with another friend of mine, but it was MUCH more frequent with the second friend.

I was playing with a bunch of friends online earlier and didn't experience any issues. I started off playing against one, then it progressed into having four players. I didn't have any problems over the course of this, and no one else seemed to be having any trouble either.

So I'm not sure why you're having problems with the online modes. Maybe it's a problem with your Internet in particular?

-m0

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-6905-2845

This happened to me on 3DS FG a little while ago.
Shulk is suuuuch a fun char lol
what do you guys like to go for after a successful MALLC? I'm using it a **** ton but I feel like I'm not taking the optimal option afterwards. And utilt is sooooooo good omg. It completely stops any and all aerial approaches. I wish Cloud had shulk's utilt as his usmash lol

Monado Master

Smash Journeyman
Someone correct me if I'm wrong or missing anything. I've never actually played around with this.

So you know how you can buffer inputs, right? Like, if you're in the middle of an animation and press 'A', the jab will come out after the animation anyway? You can do this to deactivate your Arts. Now the benefit of this is that, for whatever reason, a buffered Art deactivation lets Shulk (conditionally) retain the agility of that Art with none of the downsides. As long as you are also buffering a movement (walking, running, jumping) you can keep the speed of your Art until you stop doing that movement.

For example, you're in Speed. You grab someone and dthrow. Whilst you're dthrowing, press three times to cancel the art, and forward. Shulk will turn off the Art but still run forward as if he's in Speed. When you follow up this attack with fair, and because Speed isn't active, you don't suffer the power reduction. You hit them with the full strength of the move.

This is most useful in Jump and Speed because you can have your movement speed without the downsides. Works with Shield I guess but unless you're playing some crazy mindgames you don't want to be slow.

There might be combos or kill setups that require this but I dunno.
Ok. Thanks. Something like that seems really good when mastered...ZeRo our lord and savior needs to know about this.

I was playing with a bunch of friends online earlier and didn't experience any issues. I started off playing against one, then it progressed into having four players. I didn't have any problems over the course of this, and no one else seemed to be having any trouble either.

So I'm not sure why you're having problems with the online modes. Maybe it's a problem with your Internet in particular?
I'm not sure if its my internet. Mario Kart 8 runs beautifully and YouTube works just like on my laptop. Maybe its the disk? I'm going to call Nintendo suppprt after a while if it doesn't recover soon.

This happened to me on 3DS FG a little while ago.
Shulk is suuuuch a fun char lol
what do you guys like to go for after a successful MALLC? I'm using it a **** ton but I feel like I'm not taking the optimal option afterwards. And utilt is sooooooo good omg. It completely stops any and all aerial approaches. I wish Cloud had shulk's utilt as his usmash lol
Well. I don't use MALLC, but I'd choose based on my opponents position compared to where I landed when using MALLC. If the opponent is in the air, then I'd use Utilt if they are fast fallers, or Usmash if there slower and/or bulkier. If were are both on the ground, then Ftilt on fast characters and Fsmash on slower characters or if they missed a move, or trying to bait a counter. Again. I don't use MALLC so I'm guessing on this.

Speaking of Shulk techs. Has anyone been using that FF Uair thing I did testing on? Ive been trying to use it and its won me a few matches so far. I was thinking about doing more testing on it with different characters besides Bowser, but if no one is using it, or no one wants to use it, then why do testing? So, if you guys want some more testing on it. Let me know. And if you do, let me know what testing specify if you need it. Like if you want it on Rosalina specify, then i'll do it on Rosa so I don't waste literally hours and hours doing it on every character when we only need it on a few characters.

One last thing. Ive done a No-Hit run of EVERY Undertale boss...My life? What life?

AlvisCPU

Smash Ace
NNID
GaleSlash
3DS FC
2492-4221-0172
Ok. Thanks. Something like that seems really good when mastered...ZeRo our lord and savior needs to know about this.

I'm not sure if its my internet. Mario Kart 8 runs beautifully and YouTube works just like on my laptop. Maybe its the disk? I'm going to call Nintendo suppprt after a while if it doesn't recover soon.

Well. I don't use MALLC, but I'd choose based on my opponents position compared to where I landed when using MALLC. If the opponent is in the air, then I'd use Utilt if they are fast fallers, or Usmash if there slower and/or bulkier. If were are both on the ground, then Ftilt on fast characters and Fsmash on slower characters or if they missed a move, or trying to bait a counter. Again. I don't use MALLC so I'm guessing on this.

Speaking of Shulk techs. Has anyone been using that FF Uair thing I did testing on? Ive been trying to use it and its won me a few matches so far. I was thinking about doing more testing on it with different characters besides Bowser, but if no one is using it, or no one wants to use it, then why do testing? So, if you guys want some more testing on it. Let me know. And if you do, let me know what testing specify if you need it. Like if you want it on Rosalina specify, then i'll do it on Rosa so I don't waste literally hours and hours doing it on every character when we only need it on a few characters.

One last thing. Ive done a No-Hit run of EVERY Undertale boss...My life? What life?
Maybe try your internet against a game where your game needs to be synchonised. In Smash, if one player has a slow internet connection, it slows both down so that you're fighting and reacting at the same point. Mario Kart on the other hand, only really lags you. Everyone else is still driving at their own pace. If your internet is slow it makes items a bit of a pain but it doesn't affect others. So maybe try a game that is closer to Smash? Don't know if it'll reveal anything. Just a suggestion.

As for FF uair, I've been trying it a bit but it's only ever paid off once (against ZSS) which went into a fsmash to win the match. I need to use it very sparingly, or need to get better at it. It's pretty precise.

Top Bottom