• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Shulk Social : Starting to feel it!

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Yea we need surprises this E3, not more of the same. With Splatoon out in May and most of Xenoblade X already showcased, we only have Mario Maker and Yoshi's Wooly World as big Wii U releases and I don't even remember any 3DS releases.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
*Star fox U*
Nope, nothing at all! Besides, E3 is all about showing new things
Yea and that. Thanks for reminding. That has to be the biggest thing I guess yet to be shown as we have seen almost nothing of it since last E3.

We can just look forward to it. Hopefully they have some neat surprises.

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
Starfox U, Zelda U, Shin megami tensei x fire emblem maybe?
Bayonetta 3ds is a high speculated and hinted game as well.
New Golden sun game, and isaac as playable character in smash (HOPE DIES LAST!)
New megaman game maybe? Much colobaration with capcom lately.
Pokken.
I know I am forgetting something, but there was something other big that had some hints...

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
New main series Pokemon game, we've had one every year for the past 7 years except for 2011. Pokemon Z probably.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Starfox U, Zelda U, Shin megami tensei x fire emblem maybe?
Bayonetta 3ds is a high speculated and hinted game as well.
New Golden sun game, and isaac as playable character in smash (HOPE DIES LAST!)
New megaman game maybe? Much colobaration with capcom lately.
Pokken.
I know I am forgetting something, but there was something other big that had some hints...
I think they said that they won't show Zelda U this year.

YES to the Golden Sun, I definitely need that game. Smash DLC can be showcased a bit I guess. Probably the Roy and Ryu announcement (with a possible collaboration with Capcom).

Pokken looks likely. Don't know about Bayonetta 3DS but hopefully it is not N3DS exclusive, that will really kill most of its sales potential.

Persona SMT x FE is a high possibility.

And probably another Pokemon since it has become an yearly franchise.

Xenoblade Hero

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1891-1509-5006
Half hoping if a new Pokemon game is revealed it'll be on the new 3DS so I have an excuse to buy the console and Xenoblade 3D as well

Last edited:

AlvisCPU

Smash Ace
NNID
GaleSlash
3DS FC
2492-4221-0172
I can't remember, was Zelda Wii U delayed to this year, or delayed to next year?

I think a new Pokemon game's a guarantee. I love the series, but yearly releases wai ;_; I feel burned out on it.

It was delayed. Dumb move but it's not surprising considering that it's Nintendo we're talking about.

Then again, rushed game, delayed game, never be good, blah blah yada yada. I get it. I still can't believe they're making delays on one of their big games. I mean, I guess it's good that they earned profit this year despite the Wii U being a colossal failure (worse than the Gamecube, lmao) in terms of sale expectations but try not to overdo it with the delaying of the big games.

Xenoblade X and Splatoon are great so whatever.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
It was delayed. Dumb move but it's not surprising considering that it's Nintendo we're talking about.

Then again, rushed game, delayed game, never be good, blah blah yada yada. I get it. I still can't believe they're making delays on one of their big games. I mean, I guess it's good that they earned profit this year despite the Wii U being a colossal failure (worse than the Gamecube, lmao) in terms of sale expectations but try not to overdo it with the delaying of the big games.

Xenoblade X and Splatoon are great so whatever.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is bad forever" Miyamoto
"Or yuu can rush eet aniway et patch eet laturrrrr" Ubisoft

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is bad forever" Miyamoto
Well Miyamoto-sanwhoops Nintendo, you're over doing it for this generation. Lmao

Like, games should be good but be more sure with the release date window pleeeease

Last edited:

AlvisCPU

Smash Ace
NNID
GaleSlash
3DS FC
2492-4221-0172
Maybe I'm just really patient, or maybe my backlog of games is that huge, but I'm more than happy to wait. Usually when it comes to things like this, and even with Xenoblade X, I have the mentality of "Well I waited this long, another [amount of time] waiting won't hurt."

Well, I think I was wrong with talking about Miyamoto. I think I was suppose to refer to Nintendo as a whole when it comes to video game delaying

Like I love them and all that. Among the big 3, they're my personal favorite but that doesn't mean they're flawless (far from it, if anything). The only reason why I'm ****ting on them is because I care about what they're thinking and what they're doing. Consumers and even a less or a good portion of their fan base don't take delays positively at all. If anything, it's seen in a negative light. I don't want **** to be thrown at Nintendo which is why I'm here talking right now about the things they do wrong.

Setting a release date window for something is like making a promise. No one likes empty or broken promises. You can keep getting used to it as much as you'd like but it could frustrate that person sooner or later

Lastly, I can wait for anything tbh. I buy consoles 2 years later and I like waiting for products to become cheaper. I'm patient enough to handle it, just to clarify in case I'm mistaken as impatient :p

DuwangAnon

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0516-7668-7793
Geez, how long has it been since I posted here?
Well, in any case. I'd like for Takamaru to get in, actually. Not that he has much of a chance, but a man can dream.
And obligatory quality:

Sha-Shulk

Smash Apprentice
Half hoping if a new Pokemon game is revealed it'll be on the new 3DS so I have an excuse to buy the console and Xenoblade 3D as well

Me too!

I want Xenoblade Chronicles 3D so much!

I think that there are 4 different Pokemon games to consider:

1. Pokemon Z version
  2. Pokemon XZ and YZ version(s)
  3. Pokemon Delta Emerald
  4. Pokemon ??? (7th gen games)
Which one would be the best?

I'd say either 1 or 2

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
Geez, how long has it been since I posted here?
Well, in any case. I'd like for Takamaru to get in, actually. Not that he has much of a chance, but a man can dream.
And obligatory quality:
God I love Gintama... I reread the manga 3 times, and the new chapters are epic as hell.
Right after one-punch man my favourite manga.

Monado Master

Smash Journeyman
Hope this includes a character, namely Seven.
I highly doubt that they will make Seven dlc for smash, because (trying not to spoil the character from the game) both forms of this character wouldn't make sense, because if you put the first form, then you got a character that is really difficult to give attacks, specials, and others. If you put the second form in, then you got a big ol' spoiler from Xenoblade Chronicles.

D

Deleted member

I highly doubt that they will make Seven dlc for smash, because (trying not to spoil the character from the game) both forms of this character wouldn't make sense, because if you put the first form, then you got a character that is really difficult to give attacks, specials, and others. If you put the second form in, then you got a big ol' spoiler from Xenoblade Chronicles.
Zelda/Sheik and Lucina were walking spoilers too, so if Seven will be excluded, it probably wouldn't be for that reason.

Last edited by a moderator:

Monado Master

Smash Journeyman
Zelda/Sheik and Lucina were walking spoilers too, so if Seven will be excluded, it probably wouldn't be for that reason.
Well the thing is, Seven and what happened in the game is a really REALLY big spoiler, and besides Zelda and sheik being the same person is something almost everyone knows at this point. Lucina not so much but they didn't give away who Lucina REALLY is. Seven is a MUCH different story, because the first form and the second form have enough similarities that someone who has not played Xenoblade to that far in the game to see the second form of Seven will know who he/she is form earlier in the game. ( by "similarities" i mean two things 1. Seven's face and 2. Seven's voice.)

I'm not really for Seven but this is Sakurai were talking about

He doesn't care about spoilers. He does what he wants. He did a fine job with spoiling the plot for Xenoblade with the Smash Run reveal

MooseSmuggler

Linkle Linkle Little Star
NNID
MooseSmuggler
3DS FC
3368-1611-2687
I mean, they do have a trophy for seven, in both forms. They don't care that much. And keep in mind that when Melee came out, OoT had only been out for a few years. At the time, Zelda being Sheik was a major spoiler. Everyone knows now, but Smash is partially responsible for that.

Last edited:
Copy-pasting this message from @Fernosaur because I feel like a **** if I don't do this:

Nepal was hit by an earthquake. Again :(. Just two weeks after the last one that continues to rise the death toll.

I won't make another long post about the horrible implications this will have for Nepal's economy, or how it will be incredibly hard for them to recover from this blow to their population, economy, tourism and heritage. Instead I'll just link you all directly to the site in which you can donate some money to Nepal's Red Cross Society.

Donate, please!!

Even if it's just a little bit, every little piece of help counts.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Seven has trophies and a role in Smash Run. A friend of mine watched the Xeno3D advert despite me warning him. He was pissed at something with red eyes.
Nepal got hit again?! Hope the casualties are at a minimum

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Me too!

I want Xenoblade Chronicles 3D so much!

I think that there are 4 different Pokemon games to consider:

1. Pokemon Z version
  2. Pokemon XZ and YZ version(s)
  3. Pokemon Delta Emerald
  4. Pokemon ??? (7th gen games)
Which one would be the best?

I'd say either 1 or 2
No Pokemon ThunderYellow / MindCrystal so no way they're going to make DeltaEmerald

All generations have had a followup game

They seem to be going back to their old roots with the rereleases and stuff so XZ and YZ probably not
Well the thing is, Seven and what happened in the game is a really REALLY big spoiler, and besides Zelda and sheik being the same person is something almost everyone knows at this point. Lucina not so much but they didn't give away who Lucina REALLY is. Seven is a MUCH different story, because the first form and the second form have enough similarities that someone who has not played Xenoblade to that far in the game to see the second form of Seven will know who he/she is form earlier in the game. ( by "similarities" i mean two things 1. Seven's face and 2. Seven's voice.)
Sheik was a huge spoiler. The only reason people know about it know is because of Smash and OoT being remade 3 times.
Lucina's also a pretty big spoiler, even when I saw her I was like "wow that's like Marth, probably some relative"

Also, Xenoblade is older than Awakening. If he can spoil Awakening, he can spoil Xenoblade.

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
No Pokemon ThunderYellow / MindCrystal so no way they're going to make DeltaEmerald

All generations have had a followup game

They seem to be going back to their old roots with the rereleases and stuff so XZ and YZ probably not

Sheik was a huge spoiler. The only reason people know about it know is because of Smash and OoT being remade 3 times.
Lucina's also a pretty big spoiler, even when I saw her I was like "wow that's like Marth, probably some relative"

Also, Xenoblade is older than Awakening. If he can spoil Awakening, he can spoil Xenoblade.
Comparing Lucina with seven is a bit... yeah.
You see seven with all her gear, and you just know "Great. Thanks."
You see lucina and just think: "Oh, is she a heroine in the new fire emblem?"

I mean... Just looking at seven is a spoiler. I really wouldn't compare them.

Edit: I literally spoilered someone in Xenoblade AND fire emblem to prove my point.
Well, he didn't cared about the FE spoiler that much, since he said it wouldn't change things as drastically, but... he hates me now.

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Comparing Lucina with seven is a bit... yeah.
You see seven with all her gear, and you just know "Great. Thanks."
You see lucina and just think: "Oh, is she a heroine in the new fire emblem?"

I mean... Just looking at seven is a spoiler. I really wouldn't compare them.

Edit: I literally spoilered someone in Xenoblade AND fire emblem to prove my point.
Well, he didn't cared about the FE spoiler that much, since he said it wouldn't change things as drastically, but... he hates me now.
I guess. I read the trophies though. :v

Also what a rude thing to do

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Sharla Shulk is best Shulk.

First post here.

No regrets.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I used to use Sharla Shulk then I went for default Shulk because, why not?
You have fallen.

By the way, I do have a question for fellow Xenoblade fans...

Why did you guys see Mumkhar being Metal Face and Fiora coming back as a surprise? It was extremely telegraphed in my opinion. I just don't get why it was praised as a good plot twist. I found it pretty obvious. Sorry, but I'm just confused here.

Also, Riki's theme for DLC.

Last edited:
Top Bottom