• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Shulk Social : Starting to feel it!

AlvisCPU

Smash Ace
NNID
GaleSlash
3DS FC
2492-4221-0172
Last edited:

Pikalink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shining-Chi
3DS FC
1547-5757-5622
Let me get this straight, instead of worshiping Zanza, the god who some how destroyed the planet, You worship this kid:

Perfect.
DUUDDDE UGGGGHHHH I'M PLAYING XENOBLEED NOAW YOU SPOIL MR. ZANZAR!
No seriously I'm fine. Just remember that there are Xeno newbies here that haven't finished the game. Counting me.
Anyways as said 50 times before welcome to Shulkboards! The bronado section is to the left. The Melia AI rants is to the right. And the Fiora, Melia or who ever should be DLC section is in front of you. Make sure keep your monado close nobody like Reyn can grab it and mess up the place.

D

Deleted member

I just checked the Link Boards and it turns out that Cross was an alt account of Smokebomb, who posted here earlier.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I just checked the Link Boards and it turns out that Cross was an alt account of Smokebomb, who posted here earlier.
So that's why he was so bad at understanding spoilers. Trying to trick us by acting dumb.

>:-(

Also how is he still viewing this thread

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey Shulk Board (even tough there is nobody here right now)! I just pass here because i wanted to say that you have the Best Social Thread for you character in my opinions! Also i really like playing Shulk and even tough i don't vote for her. I support every Fiora supporter for Smash 4 DLC! See you next time!

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Playing Xenoblade, team is Seven, Riki, Melia.

Chain Attack? Oh boy.

Double Wind
Bitey Bitey
Elemental Discharge (think it was a Bolt)
Gun Drones
Burninate
Elemental Discharge Flare
Air Fang
Tantrum

then it ended

And I looked and there was 4000+ AND 6000+ DAMAGE OVER TIME WHAT THE

RIKI AND MELIA ARE OVERPOWERED

zippy3214

Smash Journeyman
Playing Xenoblade, team is Seven, Riki, Melia.

Chain Attack? Oh boy.

Double Wind
Bitey Bitey
Elemental Discharge (think it was a Bolt)
Gun Drones
Burninate
Elemental Discharge Flare
Air Fang
Tantrum

then it ended

And I looked and there was 4000+ AND 6000+ DAMAGE OVER TIME WHAT THE

RIKI AND MELIA ARE OVERPOWERED
That's just the icing on the cake for Chain Attacks. Dunban, Shulk, and Melia all work really well together, as long as you have them in the right order. Dunban and Shulk lay on the damage, while Melia can keep the combo going with her discharge (Or Spear Break). Eventually you'll either run out of chains due to your party's friendship not being strong enough, or you'll run out of Arts to use to keep the combo going. If the latter happens, have characters buff at the very beginning, so you have them for the whole chain attack.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
That's just the icing on the cake for Chain Attacks. Dunban, Shulk, and Melia all work really well together, as long as you have them in the right order. Dunban and Shulk lay on the damage, while Melia can keep the combo going with her discharge (Or Spear Break). Eventually you'll either run out of chains due to your party's friendship not being strong enough, or you'll run out of Arts to use to keep the combo going. If the latter happens, have characters buff at the very beginning, so you have them for the whole chain attack.
I know that. Chain attacks are probably one of my favorite things in Xenoblade. They're so satisfying!

Plus having an Art setup that lends well to chaining hits and getting bonus effects builds up the Party Gauge so fast. Seven + Speed Shift = so much win

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I forgot! I also got a chain Max Sword Drive. Felt so good

AlvisCPU

Smash Ace
NNID
GaleSlash
3DS FC
2492-4221-0172
"Not to sound cliche, but this world sucks!"

Love it.
I've been avoiding music up until now (because I consider music a pretty important point of the game, and don't want to spoil even this), but I listened to this one. So this is that track I heard in one of the Direct videos.

I remember hearing that 0:30-0:45 part and thinking it sounded like these guys:

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I'm just waiting to experience it in-game. Can't wait to hear the Overed theme. Everyone keeps saying it's amazing.

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
Same here, avoiding the music and everything else Xenoblade X related. Even the trailers/directs.

TrueSapphire

Smash Apprentice
Confession time: I watched several streams of Xenoblade X on Twitch just for the story. Thanks to translations that are summarized, I know the plot of Xenoblade X since the first week it was released. I'm just that impatient (and I know a tiny bit of Japanese).

I don't know about you guys, but I've been doing a fantastic job of avoiding Xenoblade X and Bravely Second spoilers

Then again, it helps that I'm currently focusing all my efforts on Smash 4 and Shulk. Some PM and Melee here and there. I'm trying to get an old game of mine to work atm
I hear that happens a lot on the Linkboards, especially because of a mod who abuses power
I think I know which mod you're referring to. Thankfully, he was unmodded recently.
I know who you guys are talking about but it's best to not talk about it

Last edited:

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Personally I wouldn't want XCX hogging too much space at E3 this year. It is already fully made and was present at last E3 and a short trailer in the one before it. Only the localization has to be done, which Nintendo is pegging around this year end.

Although seeing how sparse Nintendo's library seems this year, it might get another spotlight again.

Last edited:
Top Bottom