• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Shulk Social : Starting to feel it!

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Hey, you guys get most games months before us, not to mention you guys got Starfy. We deserve Xenoblade coming here first at the very least, right?
You guys already got Xenoblade first twice. It's our turn now :v

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Hey, you guys get most games months before us, not to mention you guys got Starfy. We deserve Xenoblade coming here first at the very least, right?
Well..... If we aren't get the same release day, we are getting Xenoblade X before you. NoA is doing the localization, soo.... yeah...
I just hope the US gets Zelda either before, or on the same day as Japan. Anything less would be absolutely terrible, and Aonuma knows this as well. We are his core fanbase, and we are the ones that truly love Zelda and Aonuma, so we got ALBW first.

Pikalink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shining-Chi
3DS FC
1547-5757-5622
So anybody still support ShulkXMonado?
Who needs Melia or Fiora when you can have the Monando?

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Well..... If we aren't get the same release day, we are getting Xenoblade X before you. NoA is doing the localization, soo.... yeah...
I just hope the US gets Zelda either before, or on the same day as Japan. Anything less would be absolutely terrible, and Aonuma knows this as well. We are his core fanbase, and we are the ones that truly love Zelda and Aonuma, so we got ALBW first.
Who says NoA and NoE can't localize separately?

Or is it confirmed already

AlvisCPU

Smash Ace
NNID
GaleSlash
3DS FC
2492-4221-0172
So anybody still support ShulkXMonado?
Who needs Melia or Fiora when you can have the Monando?
Did someone call for this again? https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11214746/1/Lovenado-Chronicles-Compilation-Edition - In case you don't know about this existing, it started with people in the original Shulk support thread taking note that Shulk seems to care more about machines and the Monado than people. Over the last few months it spiraled into this.

By the way, everyone, something that I've never understood - what's "Monando" about? I've seen it spelled like that too many times for it to be a coincidence.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
By the way, everyone, something that I've never understood - what's "Monando" about? I've seen it spelled like that too many times for it to be a coincidence.
It's a lolm2k joke. Mew2King legitimately thought the Monado was the Monando for the longest time and ZeRo has adopted that saying to spite him.

Also, 999 posts! :O:O:O Thanks to all of you guys for being cool Shulk bros :D

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Did someone call for this again? https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11214746/1/Lovenado-Chronicles-Compilation-Edition - In case you don't know about this existing, it started with people in the original Shulk support thread taking note that Shulk seems to care more about machines and the Monado than people. Over the last few months it spiraled into this.

Oh dear god... that masterpiece...

BTW, here is what you are asking for:

zippy3214

Smash Journeyman

"Shulk, something tells me that you and the Monado have a destiny together."
"The Monado bends to your will."
There are some other lines from characters, but I think the game also does pair Shulk and the Monado.

Pikalink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shining-Chi
3DS FC
1547-5757-5622

I actually was making jokes with a friend about the cutseen where Shulk cares about the monado more than Fiora. Then we were like "Shulk loves the monado more than Fiora!"
We also made jokes about the sandwich cutseen but that's not the point. So I wondered if anyone thought the same thing.
Also btw cool new avatar.
Edit: Also I just clicked on the link. I was laughing my head off while my family is so confused.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I actually was making jokes with a friend about the cutseen where Shulk cares about the monado more than Fiora. Then we were like "Shulk loves the monado more than Fiora!"
We also made jokes about the sandwich cutseen but that's not the point. So I wondered if anyone thought the same thing.
Also btw cool new avatar.
Edit: Also I just clicked on the link. I was laughing my head off while my family is so confused.
You know, I wonder if Shulk loved Fiora more when she was a Mechon or a Homs...
I mean, Shulk does love Fiora... and he loves machines... and at one point she was both...

swordsman09

Smash Journeyman
NNID
swordsman09
You know, I wonder if Shulk loved Fiora more when she was a Mechon or a Homs...
I mean, Shulk does love Fiora... and he loves machines... and at one point she was both...
I'd like to believe that he didn't care atm. The thought of just seeing her again was enough.

The relationship between Shulk and Fiora reminds me of that one saying. "You never realize how much you love something until it's gone."

Last edited:
Diddy is still good though. He's just much easier to deal with now

Gonna watch Attack on Titans. Cuz it's really good. So yeah. noodLes

Huh? Really? I'll try this out another time

but iirc, I remember still getting hit out of vision against eggs (but I'll test it to be sure)

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
GUYS SHULK GOT A BUFF IN THE PATCH! Yoshi's Egg Throw went through Vision as shown in a Shulk guide...A friend used his Yoshi amiibo and I countered the egg!
i thought it was it could be countered on the ground but not in the air

Lozjam

Smash Champion
You miss understand, I came hear to not only learn how to improve, but to consume human flesh. Ghouls need there monthly dose of human flesh. So you'd be best to stay away.

Translation: Thanks, Glad to be here.

Thanks.
BAHAHAHA!
You will fit well into my ranks then.
So welcome,
My name is Lozjam and I embed the spirit of Demise. I am known everywhere by that name, as I am feared worldwide!
Let me know if any punk is bothering you and, I will end their ignorance with utmost suffering.

Cross X123

Banned via Warnings
BAHAHAHA!
You will fit well into my ranks then.
So welcome,
My name is Lozjam and I embed the spirit of Demise. I am known everywhere by that name, as I am feared worldwide!
Let me know if any punk is bothering you and, I will end their ignorance with utmost suffering.
Trust me, that won't be necessary.

LordTakeo, I'm unbreakable.

Thanks for the welcome.

Last edited:

swordsman09

Smash Journeyman
NNID
swordsman09
Welcome! My name is swordsman09. I'm the one who only posts when I feel like it so you may not see me that much. lol

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Hopefully you won't break as easily as the others...
Welcome to our weird and mostly spoilerfree community. Be prepared to raise your affinity to colony 6!
We will supply our one and only God, Juju, with gifts of utter rarity and importance so that he may use his godly powers to construct buildings, electricity, farms, and crystals out of Fossil Monkeys, Rainbow Circernias, Dark Grapes, Ice Cabbage, and Ardun Beards!
GRAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JUJU
JUJU
JUJU!
Trust me, that won't be necessary.

LordTakeo, I'm unbreakable.

Thanks for the welcome.
But still, I insist.
Take my card. Don't worry, it's nothing of incredible power just yet. It is merely a hand-me-down from my last.... Initiate....
BAHAHAHAHA!

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
Let me get this straight, instead of worshiping bionis, the god who some how is the planet, You worship this kid:

Perfect.
Pssssst. I dunno if it falls under spoilers, but... Don't tell anyone that.
Juju is the true god. Even tho we rescued him, but only because he wanted to test us!

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Let me get this straight, instead of worshiping Zanza, the god who some how destroyed the planet, You worship this kid:

Perfect.
You should put this under spoilers. Not everyone in this thread has finished the game.
[spoil er] *the stuff in the spoiler* [/spoil er] Take out the spaces.

Top Bottom