• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Shulk Social : Starting to feel it!

I remember someone here requesting about the rules for Xenoblade X spoilers. Whoever it was, I'm not sure if I'm ever implementing a rule for it. Probably won't but since I'm the mod of these boards, I can hard edit posts so I can edit out the spoilers

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
I remember someone here requesting about the rules for Xenoblade X spoilers. Whoever it was, I'm not sure if I'm ever implementing a rule for it. Probably won't but since I'm the mod of these boards, I can hard edit posts so I can edit out the spoilers
You really should do that. :yeahboi:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
wow come on berserker using your red tyranT powers to fulfill your own wishes

I swear the Zelda Social is growing on me :|

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I just had a cool idea.
Since everyone is capable of the same jobs in BD, what if we got Agnes in Smash, with Tiz, Edea, and Ringabel alts, similar to Alph/Koopas. They could have their special costumes as alts too. Like the Onion Suit for Tiz.
Just random thoughts. :estatic:

Tiz, Ringabel, Magnolia, and Edea can all be alternate palettes :>

I mean, it's no secret that I freaking love Edea but Agnes seems more reasonable. Or Tiz. So YEAH. NOODLES

The following post will be copy-pasted to other threads:

If I were you guys, I'd REALLY start on implementing perfect pivoting even though fundamentals/reads are superior and better. It won't hurt to at least implement this in Shulk's meta especially since he's all about spacing. This will solve a lot of problems regarding f-tilt whiffing

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
One of these days I shall edit the thread title.

Then chaos shall engulf us all.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
We need Wicked Thing/Battle/Flight. <3

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I'm making progress.
[collapse=]
Fiora...

I have Fiora back!

...This feeling.
[/collapse]
So what's with the random third party?

AlvisCPU

Smash Ace
NNID
GaleSlash
3DS FC
2492-4221-0172
Bravely Default, picked it up again, going through Ch.6, my inner completionist made Ch.5 take forever and 6 will go the same way. I agree that the music is awesome, and would fit very well into Smash.

I also think we need more themes from the Pokemon spinoffs.
Especially anything related to Miror B.

The following post will be copy-pasted to other threads:

If I were you guys, I'd REALLY start on implementing perfect pivoting even though fundamentals/reads are superior and better. It won't hurt to at least implement this in Shulk's meta especially since he's all about spacing. This will solve a lot of problems regarding f-tilt whiffing
I've had this discussion with some others and I think this would definitely be a useful tool - although, like every other character, it's not completely necessary to play well. It can't hurt to learn though - it'd definitely help his ftilts and utilts, especially in Speed, where Shulk has the largest perfect pivot distance in the game.

I learned this is very much something I know I should sit down and learn, but also learned I'm super lazy, and I really can't be bothered practising several hours to learn it and then more hours trying to implement it in battle. My loss I guess :laugh:
Actually there's a major event coming to my area in a few months, I should really try to nail this and MALLC before then.

Last edited:

AlvisCPU

Smash Ace
NNID
GaleSlash
3DS FC
2492-4221-0172
Eh, I won't put down any opinions or start something off topic, but I disagree.

Anyway, this just keeps getting better and better, I wonder how far along I am.
If you want to know how far along you are,
I think you're probably about 2/3 through. Maybe just over.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
When a friend of mine saw Seven, he was all "No way" and he said he wanted to cry a bit
Another friend wants to make YTP videos successfully, here's one he made for my boyfriend, Xenonutter, my friend would like to improve so criticism is welcome

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
When a friend of mine saw Seven, he was all "No way" and he said he wanted to cry a bit
Another friend wants to make YTP videos successfully, here's one he made for my boyfriend, Xenonutter, my friend would like to improve so criticism is welcome
I think there are only 2 kinds of ytp.
The random kind, that doesn't make any sense and doesn't have to, has no jokes, and relies on 2 things merged together (xenoblade song with mcducks ice cream).
And those who use voice clips, and change them so, that they'll become a clip, like the king plays starcraft, or a favourite of mine:
As for yours, it belongs to the better random ones, I liked the visuals you used for certain text.
Only real problem I have with it, is that I barely understood what it should be about, or what he said, until I read the title of the video!

Well, that's that from my constructive critism side.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I think there are only 2 kinds of ytp.
The random kind, that doesn't make any sense and doesn't have to, has no jokes, and relies on 2 things merged together (xenoblade song with mcducks ice cream).
And those who use voice clips, and change them so, that they'll become a clip, like the king plays starcraft, or a favourite of mine:
As for yours, it belongs to the better random ones, I liked the visuals you used for certain text.
Only real problem I have with it, is that I barely understood what it should be about, or what he said, until I read the title of the video!

Well, that's that from my constructive critism side.
A friend made it, guess the appropriate term is YTPMV

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Last edited:
Top Bottom