• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Shulk Social : Starting to feel it!

Starfall11

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4227-1720-3560
That's what they all say at first~
I think I should have abused SH Nairs to snuff his approach options. But honestly, I haven't played Smash 4 more than a few times since the 3DS version. With some more practice, I think it'd be okay.

I think I should have abused SH Nairs to snuff his approach options. But honestly, I haven't played Smash 4 more than a few times since the 3DS version. With some more practice, I think it'd be okay.
It's okay man. Long time no see though :D

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I'm still major hype over Mewtwo almost definitely being shown tomorrow. I hope they give us an amazing trailer. I miss the suspense from the *shwing* thing at the beginning of the trailers. <3

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
My dear Monado...
Someone in my country got the game already. (Not a review copy, really bought retail)

This is not mine...

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Some Spanish kid tweeted a pic of his version to Chuggaaconroy a while ago too
I remember my brother got Smash 3DS a day before the launch. Having a game earlier in my country is quite common, if you go to the right game shop.
And I'm sure Xenoblade X will too.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I really hope we get a U.S. release date for Xenoblade X...
On that topic... I think we should talk
@ Berserker. Berserker.
With the Japanese release of the game ever looming by, I think some additional rules in this board should take place(much like how the Link boards have their own rules).
I believe we need to make it so that all Xenoblade X spoilers need to be put in a well labelled spoiler tag. Myself, and a bunch of other people probably don't want the game spoiled for the sole reason we don't live in Japan(or Europe for that matter, if they roll that way). Anyway, that is the absolute worst thing about Japan having the game months before us, there are going to be rampant spoilers everywhere, and I want to take as many precautions possible in order to stay relatively ignorant on the games story, or even side quests, monsters, ect.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
@ Berserker. Berserker.
With the Japanese release of the game ever looming by, I think some additional rules in this board should take place(much like how the Link boards have their own rules).
Plz no, Link boards is toxic, don't spread it somewhere here. And it's not even needed to ask to put stuff in spoilers

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
@ Berserker. Berserker.
I believe we need to make it so that all Xenoblade X spoilers need to be put in a well labelled spoiler tag. Myself, and a bunch of other people probably don't want the game spoiled for the sole reason we don't live in Japan(or Europe for that matter, if they roll that way). Anyway, that is the absolute worst thing about Japan having the game months before us, there are going to be rampant spoilers everywhere, and I want to take as many precautions possible in order to stay relatively ignorant on the games story, or even side quests, monsters, ect.
Well don't count on me, even though I live near Japan, I don't have a Wii U.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Plz no, Link boards is toxic, don't spread it somewhere here. And it's not even needed to ask to put stuff in spoilers
Without enforced rules, people will not want to follow it. Most of the people here will be completely fine doing spoilers, but remember, it only takes a single person to completely ruin a game. This is why we need spoiler rules that are clear for all who come here in the future.

Also, I don't think you understand the Link boards position. First and foremost, following rules is really key to having a good time in there. Second, you would not believe the amount of scrubs that come by there. Not in the "wow guys, I really want to get better, can you help me?" way, but in a "ZOMG LINK BEST CHARACTER IZAW BEST LINK LINK IS BEST HE TOO GOOD" way. While I do not originate from the Link boards, I have certainly seen their perspective. Furthermore, I did not even suggest anything bad nor anything close to what Link boards are doing. I just want rules that eradicate spoilers for those who do not want it.
Well don't count on me, even though I live near Japan, I don't have a Wii U.
You should really get that fixed.... Having a a Wii U is definitely worth it when you can play the sequel to one of the best RPG's of all time.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Yeah. The GUY.
I know Naoto is a guy. Should try the Persona games out someday
Without enforced rules, people will not want to follow it. Most of the people here will be completely fine doing spoilers, but remember, it only takes a single person to completely ruin a game. This is why we need spoiler rules that are clear for all who come here in the future.

Also, I don't think you understand the Link boards position. First and foremost, following rules is really key to having a good time in there. Second, you would not believe the amount of scrubs that come by there. Not in the "wow guys, I really want to get better, can you help me?" way, but in a "ZOMG LINK BEST CHARACTER IZAW BEST LINK LINK IS BEST HE TOO GOOD" way. While I do not originate from the Link boards, I have certainly seen their perspective. Furthermore, I did not even suggest anything bad nor anything close to what Link boards are doing. I just want rules that eradicate spoilers for those who do not want it.

You should really get that fixed.... Having a a Wii U is definitely worth it when you can play the sequel to one of the best RPG's of all time.

Bandana Dee thread. When Rainbow Paintbrush stuff came out, everyone did spoilers dispite their being no rules, other than for music. And that's implying that's the only thing wrong with the Link boards. Don't they have a rule to only refer to Toon Link as gay?

Last edited:

zippy3214

Smash Journeyman
I'm still major hype over Mewtwo almost definitely being shown tomorrow. I hope they give us an amazing trailer. I miss the suspense from the *shwing* thing at the beginning of the trailers. <3
I'm just hoping we get some info on the development process for Mewtwo. Some Rodea the Sky Soldier news would be cool, and anything else would be appreciated.

Really hoping they give some more info on Yoshi's Wooly World. That game has been shown since around 2013.
Yeah. The GUY.
I know, HE's just an amazing person. Wish Kanji would wipe his nose though...

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
lol I'm probably going to media blackout once XCX is released

Pikalink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shining-Chi
3DS FC
1547-5757-5622
Isn't Naoto the guy in Persona?
Yeah he's the one with the blue outfit and gun.
Really hoping they give some more info on Yoshi's Wooly World. That game has been shown since around 2013.
YWW, XenobladeX and Splatoon are the games I'm hyping. I love Kirby's epic yarn so I hope YWW brings that feeling back. I'd love to see new information about the game.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Reason why I don't have Wii U is because no money, if I have enough money I will buy one immediately.

zippy3214

Smash Journeyman
Yeah he's the one with the blue outfit and gun.

YWW, XenobladeX and Splatoon are the games I'm hyping. I love Kirby's epic yarn so I hope YWW brings that feeling back. I'd love to see new information about the game.
XenobladeX is the most hype for me. I haven't been following up on Splatoon, as I've never really been in the FPS genre, but I might give it a go a week or so after the release.
I did a project last semester in a graphic design class at my high school where we had to make advertisement posters. I did mine based on YWW, and then that project put me under the presumption that the game was being released soon. I was pretty sad when I saw that there was nothing new for the past 2 years.
They'll probably release some info regarding the game in the later half of the year, thankfully I'll have Etrian Odyssey Untold 2 to bide the time.

AlvisCPU

Smash Ace
NNID
GaleSlash
3DS FC
2492-4221-0172
Great April Fools' joke.
You'll know it when you see it. Turn on the music for best effect.

http://xenobladex.jp/

Edit:

Last edited:

AlvisCPU

Smash Ace
NNID
GaleSlash
3DS FC
2492-4221-0172
Oh heck no!
We need Tatsu to be everyone. Even the final boss.
Tatsublade Tatsucles T.
Where two races of Tatsu are fighting above the planet Tatsu, so all the Tastu have to leave to find a new home. They crash-land their spaceship "White Tatsu" on the planet Tatsu where they meet Tatsu.

Pikalink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shining-Chi
3DS FC
1547-5757-5622
Tatsublade Tatsucles T.
Where two races of Tatsu are fighting above the planet Tatsu, so all the Tastu have to leave to find a new home. They crash-land their spaceship "White Tatsu" on the planet Tatsu where they meet Tatsu.
Two great Tatsu's fought in an endless sea. Their bodys became the home of many Tatsu. A great war occured between the Tatsu and the Tatsu. Now only Tatsu can wield the Tatnado to avenge Tatsu.

AlvisCPU

Smash Ace
NNID
GaleSlash
3DS FC
2492-4221-0172
"You mere vessels dare to oppose the will of a god?! Then I shall obliterate everything with my unimaginable power!" - Tatsu

Edit: Someone was observant. Enabling the translator and hovering over the image.

Last edited:
Top Bottom