• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle & Cut Brawl Weeklies Brawl (Saturday) and Melee (Sunday) 10/25 cancelled*

replicate

Smash Lord
P I'll try to get to these as often as I can (and finally play your *** after like 2 months of wanting to). Basically, I'm getting a summer job or my parents are disowning me, so I'll have money to pay for gas and tournaments.

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol everyone that would have went was at pats smashfest xD but im sure people will be going regularly,so plz do more

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
oh yeah, S&C still doing that homo entry fee crap? yeah i won't be going this weekend, maybe once there's proof 20+ people will come to this

Hopper

Smash Cadet
so since the san diego tourney is over now a lot more people are heading back to S&C for this weekend?

angelspe3d

Smash Journeyman
is this going to b3 a s3mi d3c3nt lik3 i will b3 bringin 5 p3opl3 if i know for a fact th3r3 will b3 40 p3opl3 th3r3???
soooo who all is going... pl3asss3 post it h3r3.... :D

RipN

beker101

Smash Cadet
**** my friend is having a party in Rancho every weekend like 30 seconds away from this place, so lets all smash crew mob it from Tourny to Party every SATURDAY :D

Samus-T

Smash Lord
lol silly beker, tricks are for kids... but lets do it! ryan are u going this weekend?

Top Bottom