• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle & Cut Brawl Weeklies Brawl (Saturday) and Melee (Sunday) 10/25 cancelled*

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
lol i got *****
when giving someone a ride it isnt the most polite policy to say i have gas money and want more LOL

jk you know im good for it of course you've given me the most generous rides in the past

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Team Pup'N Suds is back in action -- we got this.

I even played Melee today for the first time in a minute. **** was ****. I'm ready to ****.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
It's sooooooooo late, we stayed like 3 hours at Dennys just exchanging stories.

Connor is toooo good ^_^

And I have the brackets printed up, I'll recreate them sometime today and put them on AiB.

1 - Futile
2 - Teba
3 - Shadow

Huber

Smash Apprentice
Thanks to all who helped today in my absence.

I stepped in for a bit. Seemed huge someone told me 48 people. That's incredible. Thanks for everyone who came.

JTB I can upload the bracket tomorrow as long as no one closed it and didn't save.

Huber

Smash Apprentice
We are going to be closing on a random day during the week to re-work the store, and after seeing the turnout today I am going to push that we take 1 or 2 of TVs on the walls off the walls and set them up for Brawl.

This, I like this.

Hopper

Smash Cadet
We are going to be closing on a random day during the week to re-work the store, and after seeing the turnout today I am going to push that we take 1 or 2 of TVs on the walls off the walls and set them up for Brawl.

This, I like this.

But.. the turnout today was because Gimpy's going away :( Bye Gimpy :(

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Thanks to all who helped today in my absence.

I stepped in for a bit. Seemed huge someone told me 48 people. That's incredible. Thanks for everyone who came.

JTB I can upload the bracket tomorrow as long as no one closed it and didn't save.
Alright, that sounds great. Thanks :)

For those who didn't come, 50+ people entered, including Palmdale and Palm Springs.

GeekY

Smash Cadet
fun stuff at SnC. too bad R.O.B's owned me -.-''

edit: ripn you dont DESERVE THAT AIR HEAD. i wanted to face you not that Sandstorm R.O.B !
heh good try aero. like you said ditto d3's are ftl.

" throws a mushroom " .. . later in the day " throws a bomb bomb " LOL.

3Years

Smash Lord
all of tebas people sayin that the bomb counts LAWL haha items were on and they said it counted haha

GeekY our kirb dittos were 2 fun haha down B ftw haha

Top Bottom